Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh Arpita, really sorry to hear that...I know how it feels, when someone else takes the credit for your hard work...same thing had happened to my friend too....
I hope you can do something about it....
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

@Arpita🤗 don't worry yaar..good things happen to good people and good things will happen to u too🤗

Chal..aaj ke liye i will give u Veer😛😆😆
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Hi everyone🤗 What's happening?

Hi Kuttu, ghoom ke aa gayi bandini se😆 😆 dekha tha maine tumko wahan par😛
kuttapu thumbnail

Hi Himu🤗 I went to bandini forum in the afternoon...abhi cook kar rahi thi..
reepicheep thumbnail
Girls, have to go now...getting late....dunno whether i will be able to log in or not...so bye for now...see you all on monday😃 😃

Cheer up arpita, what goes around comes around...the lady will get it when time comes....you are the best, and your work will always be appreciated and given credit😃

Oh no, I just realized am going to miss 2 episodes, your wonderful updates and all of you guys ok will try and catch up in between..
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Oh Arpita, really sorry to hear that...I know how it feels, when someone else takes the credit for your hard work...same thing had happened to my friend too....
I hope you can do something about it....

naa that's the thing I can not do anything. I can not prove technically. it's long 4 yrs story, shifting of work, chain of people involve to get work done, so much politics, big game, long race everything included. it's totally different ball game.
TV soaps politics and kameena pan is nothing infront of it.
I know how dirty minds are. all try to put others down. that is why e mall the time try to be funny, varna stress ki vajah se jeena hi mushkil hojaayega
kuttapu thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Girls, have to go now...getting late....dunno whether i will be able to log in or not...so bye for now...see you all on monday😃 😃

Cheer up arpita, what goes around comes around...the lady will get it when time comes....you are the best, and your work will always be appreciated and given credit😃

Oh no, I just realized am going to miss 2 episodes, your wonderful updates and all of you guys ok will try and catch up in between..

Bye Himu🤗..I think I have to do my HW to find out where u r going for 2 days😆
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

@Arpita🤗 don't worry yaar..good things happen to good people and good things will happen to u too🤗

Chal..aaj ke liye i will give u Veer😛😆😆

oye woh mera hi hai hamesha ke liye?? aur meri hi cheej tu mujhe kya degi???😆

vaise jo aaj mujhe chahiye woh koi nahi de sakta, ab BHAGWAN hi kuch kar sakte hai.🤢
md410 thumbnail
Himani bye
enjoy your GOA trip.
come back and tell us about fun

@ Kuttu
I gave you answer of your HW
snow started kya??
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

oye woh mera hi hai hamesha ke liye?? aur meri hi cheej tu mujhe kya degi???😆

vaise jo aaj mujhe chahiye woh koi nahi de sakta, ab BHAGWAN hi kuch kar sakte hai.🤢

milega Arpi..don't worry..

My lab mate(we worked together for 1.5yrs for masters thesis and in the same class for 2 yrs) back-stabbed me..and today after 1 month she calls me and behaves as if nothing happened..😲