24FebUpdate-Jiju ka Bhoolbhulaiya

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hello JPSYAians

Dear JPSYA members,non-members, regular readers and non-regular readers. I would appreciate it if you took 2 minutes out and read this message before reading the update. Thank you for reading.

A lot has been said in the past few days about the updates, and the update styles. I would just like to say one last thing about it. Freedom of speech and expression is the 4th pillar of democracy. What does this signify? It means that you have all the right to express your views in public, but remember, with freedom comes responsibility too. And freedom of speech when not used with responsibility turns into abuse. Words are the most powerful tools that a person can have. Words are powerful, words are beautiful; they can wound and pierce, they can heal and soothe. It is your choice to use them in whatever way you want to. Use this beautiful gift of speech to encourage and appreciate others, not put them down, criticize and compare. One kind word of yours can make a person's day and yours too.

Last but not the least, this forum is a place to unwind and chill. To make great friends and have fun. To make such friends whom you may never see in your life, but will always cherish the memories of them, because of their kind and encouraging words. They may not be with you physically, but can always listen to you. Life is too short, to grapple with such trivial issues, so please chill, have fun, and make this forum a rocking place. It's great to be here. Enjoy the show and its discussions. And please keep the forum atmosphere calm and fun.

Now lets get on with the update

Part 1 - Kameeni ki safai ki Veer ne ki Dhulai

Episode starts with Pammi telling Ayesha that a lawyer from Shimla was inquiring after her. Pammi gave him Mrs.D's address and he's coming to meet ayesha.Ayesha is puzzled.

In the Vardhan mansion, veer expresses his shock at kamini's attempt to buy off the lawyer and keeping ayesha in the dark. He says that it is wrong of them to hide this truth from ayesha...kamini says that though the means is not right, the end result will be good, so they have to take this decision.Nandini tries to poison his mind by saying that if ayesha comes to know about the will, this will give her the perfect opportunity to avenge them of her insult. Veer does not listen to them, and says that he doesn't agree with their decision at all.๐Ÿ‘This attitude of theirs will cause Jai Bhaiya pain, and he does not want that.He says that he also doesn't like ayesha(Chal Jhoota, itna bhi mat phenk) but he will make sure that she is informed about the will and he himself will tell her the truth๐Ÿ‘(Jiyo veer finally kuch toh activation hua,meri theory ki kuch laaj to rakhi tumne๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Guys don't get your hopes up too much though, i would estimate 25% of his brain being activated right now, but still something is better than nothing right๐Ÿ˜›)

At ayesha's place the lawyer has come and tells her about jai-divya's will and vardhans attempt to buy him. Ayesha does not believe him. He tells her that the will was made on the night of jai-divya's death.After that he came looking for her, but couldn't find her.Ayesha sees the will papers but is not ready to believe that vardhans can hide such a huge thing from her and she says they won't stoop so low The lawyer asks her to sign the papers soon, so that it will come into effect.This will make her Nihal's legal guardian and custodian of his property and will also ensure that she can never be separated from him.Ayesha asks him some time to think it over.Lawyer hands her the papers and a letter that Divya had left for her, and leaves.

In the Vardhan mansion, the 3 devils are pacing around. Kamini is shocked with veer's decision.She says her brain has stopped working(at this my mom said, "Oye tu tehri chipkali,bhala chipkali ka bhi dimaag hota hai kya"๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†) Nandini asks avinash to think of something. Avinash calls khatwani and asks him where veer is.Khattu informs that veer is in the hotel.Jiju says good, now i will play such a game and create such a rift between veer and ayesha, that they will never stop hating each other. Khattu asks what his plan is, he says wait for the bomb to explode at the right moment.

Part 2 - Tiger ki Chatpatahat aur Jiju ki meethi churi

Veer is in his cabin and Mrs.d, shridhar, and Choksi uncle are there.He is questioning them about ayesha's whereabouts but they all remain silent. He is seriously desperate and frustrated(mazaa aa gaya dekh ke,kaise tadap raha tha)He says that its very important for him to meet ayesha and he must know where she is.The trio still refuse to speak๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘Veer gets very frustrated with them and leaves.

In the hall way, trio are discussing that veer sir really must have something important to say, and we must let him know that ayesha is staying with Mrs.D. Jiju as usual standing behind overhears this and is very happy.

He spots veer coming, and tells him that all are sorry in the family for behaving like that.They have decided not to go ahead with bribing the lawyer.And veer is doing the right thing.Veer is happy to hear this. But then jiju says a new problem has come up, the lawyer has become greedy and blackmailing them.He says give me more money or I will tell ayesha the truth.Veer says he can't let this happen.Jiju gives him lawyers card and says you deal with the lawyer and I will search for ayesha.

Part 3 - Ayesha ka bholapan, aur jiju ne uthaya phayada

Ayesha is discussing about the will with pammi. She says she still can't believe that vardhans can do this.(Arrey Ayesha rani, veer 25% activated, toh tum 50% deactivated, yeh kaisa relation hai๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•)After all they allowed her to stay with nihal even after they got the custody. She says that her being nihal's legal guardian is fine, but she cannot be caretaker of nihal's property and the hotel.She will not take the hotel's power of attorney, especially a hotel where she worked as a mere housekeeper.That too where she was insulted so much.But most importantly what does she know how to run a hotel.That only veer sir can do the best.And thus she decides that her decision is final, she will not take the property papers.Pammi warns her that she is too innocent, and vardhans are misusing her.All this conversation is being heard by Jiju(ekdum Kaankhajoor hai yeh, a phrase used for people who are always sneaking around and eavesdropping๐Ÿ˜ก).He walks in and says that fine you don't want the property but what will you do about Nihal's custody? Ayesha and pammi are shocked to see him there, and screen freezes on their shocked faces.

Precap

Veer is at the lawyer Anilkumar's office, and asking him that you were offered 50 lakhs, you were asked to hide the truth from her.Ayesha is listening to this, and is shocked.She walks in and says to veer that answer 2 questions of mine.Did you know about the will? He says "Yes, but..." She cuts him off....and asks her second question, Were you trying to hide the truth from me? He says "Listen ayesha...." She says haan ya naa...she's in full jhansi ki rani mode( yes tables turned now, ab bolo veer kaisa lagta hai to be accused and not even being given a chance to be heard, Arpita, tera face off episode kal hi hone wala hai lagta hai)

Similarities between Ayesha and Veer

1) Both are gullible when it comes to family members, and will not hear a word against them.Ayesha even worse coz she was trusting vardhan family.

2) Both are ready to think the worst of each other.

3)Both try to help each other and end up being misunderstood.

Let me know if you can think of more๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜›

Please press the Like button if you like the post, and participate in the discussions

-Himani๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Himani
you rock yaar
me so relieved ki precap twisted nahi tha
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update Himu ๐Ÿ‘ ...Thank you !!!\
I am liking you Brain activation theory and the percentages ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ Kaal V ka kitna percentage brain activate hoga ????
Ayesha ... will she be the Boss now .... Imagine V working for A ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HImz ๐Ÿค—

That was a much needed note!!!

Himz, tujhe pata nahi? Woh inverse relation pe kaam karte hai! Ek ka 25% increse hua toh doosre ka half decrease hua!

The update rocked!!๐Ÿ‘ I loved th way you said JJ ki meethi Churi!
Aur chipkali ka dimaag bhi hota hai kya!

I'm so happy for two reasons today!!
Ek India match jeet gayi aur doosra! Yippeeee It rained here!๐ŸฅณWhat a lovely climate!๐Ÿ˜ณ

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update Himani........the note in the beginning is superb.....i hope the detractors here truly start appreciating the efforts all you updaters are taking...

i'm proud of Veer today.......at least he proved he is not devious as the rest of the Vardhans....๐Ÿ‘..........brain tikhane pe nahi hai but dil ka bahut achcha hai Arpita ka tiger.......๐Ÿ˜†

i liked ur mon's comment abt Kameeni.......๐Ÿคฃ

good the tables have turned on Veer now.......i hope he realises how unreasonable he was when he refused to listen to Ayesha...

btw...what has Divya written in the letter.......๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by swan20 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Rosh
India match mere city main jeeti
I know ground chota hai
hockey ka tha pahle
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Himu
you are one D*** heck of good terrific psychologist
now I know whay people say that scientists are very rude, impolite, blunt, straight and arrogant
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Roshni.

HImz ๐Ÿค—

Ek India match jeet gayi aur doosra! Yippeeee It rained here!๐ŸฅณWhat a lovely climate!๐Ÿ˜ณ

i'm soooooo happy too..................especially Sachin's double 100......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Roshni.

HImz ๐Ÿค—

That was a much needed note!!!

Himz, tujhe pata nahi? Woh inverse relation pe kaam karte hai! Ek ka 25% increse hua toh doosre ka half decrease hua!

The update rocked!!๐Ÿ‘ I loved th way you said JJ ki meethi Churi!
Aur chipkali ka dimaag bhi hota hai kya!

I'm so happy for two reasons today!!

Rosh , Today Sachin played amazing ๐Ÿ‘( which he always does ) Hum log to excitement mei TV thodnay walay thay ...
Did you watch the episode ... How did Veer's face look ..when A was shouting at him ... Abhi pata chalaga .."Maakar" bolnay say kya hota hai .... Bahut zayada Bol raha tha ....๐Ÿ˜ก
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
more misunderstandings!!
god..whts with CVs...
thnx fr the update ๐Ÿ˜Š