Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajaygandhi thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I would love to do an update but unfortunately I don't live in India and I don't have Indian TV too.

I was just reading on this discussion forum . I also mentioned earlier that Arpita's writing is such a pakau that I lost interest in this updates. I have absolutely no idea what was happening. This new update was understandable.

I also don't understand who are you to declare that I am writing these updates now onward. You sound like a kid trying to be mature and sensible person.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ajaygandhi

I would love to do an update but unfortunately I don't live in India and I don't have Indian TV too.

I was just reading on this discussion forum . I also mentioned earlier that Arpita's writing is such a pakau that I lost interest in this updates. I have absolutely no idea what was happening. This new update was understandable.

I also don't understand who are you to declare that I am writing these updates now onward. You sound like a kid trying to be mature and sensible person.

@ bold
I do not live in India either.
I do not need to try to be mature and sensible becoz I am mature and sensible. I do not need certification on that. I am quite sure about it
The best option to get rid of my PAKAU update that you do it.
I can declare that you will right update, coz this is the only way I can apprciate your quality briefs and learn from you how to do updates, your update will be crash course for me for doing update

It is very easy for anyone to point a finger or criticize efforts or come up with excuse for not taking up the responsiblity, but it needs lot of courage to stand up and make same effort to get work done
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Firstly ....Most of us do not live in India ( fortunately or unfortunately ) but the updaters try to catch the episodes on U-tube or some other site and then are kind enough to write the update for us.. Hence not living in India should not be a delimiter for not writing a update. Give it a try .
Secondly is it Arpita's problem that you do not understand her updates ... You don't like it ,don't read .. Refrain from using words like "Pakau" and all ... You sound like a kid asking for attention.
Please act mature and learn to appreciate if someone is doing you a favor ..
These kind of posts create unwanted tension in the forum ... Which none of us want ..
Thank you .
ajaygandhi thumbnail

I am sure this has gone too far. We have started accusing each other for nothing. I am very very very sorry for hearting your feelings. I assure you that I have realized, what I did. Please excuse me. We are Indians very far from our country. In-spite of making friends I created enemy. Sorry Arpita. Happy Holly in Advance.

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ok...again this same issue with arpz udate....ok....catch it on youtube or be a regular....come on this is getting annoying now. Arpita does a fine job...girl dont change your writing. It high time some ppl get on the band wangon.
Mel
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Ajay....
This has been a constant in this forum and honestly most of the regulars are a bit tired of it. Its nothing personal.....just imagne us going over this issue tens time...one would be annoyed.
But really join us regularly....we are really really really nice ppl. We would love to hear your ideas/veiws/thoughts.
We may bark loud...but sometime our bite isnt that bad.....thanks
Mel

I am sure this has gone too far. We have started accusing each other for nothing. I am very very very sorry for hearting your feelings. I assure you that I have realized, what I did. Please excuse me. We are Indians very far from our country. In-spite of making friends I created enemy. Sorry Arpita. Happy Holly in Advance.

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi, himani, your update is wonderful, it really rocks being your first
one. the main title is great. other part ones are good too.
hope the last one woks good ,we see some surprises from v
(his brain cell working day).
v's scene with n was cute. hope n keeps making him guilty.
poor a always teary. hope there is some hope for her.
a will look quite cute in half -sleeves as she looks in long ones.
v will look hotter in dark suits.
brain cells should work this week.
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MelπŸ€—

Long time, no see? How are you?

Anyone in the mood of prediction?
Himz, I think Veer's brain cells will be activated once VeeSha marry!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

PS: AP, Ignore such things...I will gve you the same example you gave me! (Yaad hai naa?)😳 We know you rock..koi maane ya na mane!πŸ€—

md410 thumbnail
roshπŸ€—
mere prediction bahut saare hai padh page 6 pe shaaayd ya us se pahle
anshu ko diye
md410 thumbnail
rosh
I do not want VeSHa marriage now
wait I will give you my views in a mnt, peechle pages se copy karti hu