Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

Anshu
Yes I do not know why but first time in the show I do not want, JJ to brainwashing DD ki trick VeSHa in marriage and then they can get rid of A.

I want N to be out of the house, Tiger in corner haath malta.no wedding scenario for now.
now the raj
it's more about character than dude ( dude toh ek hi hai tigerπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›)
he was the guy helping A in hotel when all giving her hard time, including tiger

Haan arpita....no wedding scene for now. I wanna see a real love story between the two if that happens ....some day that wud be I guess if it happens..😡 If DD agrees to JJ's proposal, then I hv no words for that woman😑😑😑
Chal agreed there is only one dude....but dimaag nahi hai bilkul bhi uska yaar.....
Yup Raj's entry might awaken the love cells of our dude so Raj chalegaπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
girls how do you think Veer is going to react 2moro........because if he agrees to keep the will under wraps then he becomes a part of the Vardhan's plot.......πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ........Veer supposedly hates Ayesha now but i think he wouldn't stoop so low......what do u think?

btw i also don't want VeeSha to get married under pretence.......they should genuinely fall in love before that happens...
TSharan thumbnail
well my thoughts till now is that the dude is only dim witted not malicious so going by past record, he won't be part of this plot. Also he has genuine love for Nihaal and keeps his welfare in mind. But agar he agrees to be part of the plot, this forum is gonna be after his life for sureπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
ajaygandhi thumbnail
Himani
You wrote very nicely. I am happy that Arpita will be relieved and reader like me also will get some quality briefs.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: swan20

girls how do you think Veer is going to react 2moro........because if he agrees to keep the will under wraps then he becomes a part of the Vardhan's plot.......πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ........Veer supposedly hates Ayesha now but i think he wouldn't stoop so low......what do u think?

now tiger singh is thali ka baingan
he initially will oppose, but later
DD will instigate her against A, talk bad more abt breaking his trust, tells him she made them to do this will etc etc, so he half heatedly agree to that,( like he brought N to court), though he knows it is not right, but rite now A ki misunderstanding dominating over N ka love.
Tab if precap about lawyer is not misleading, then A marches to mad house,
give all of them peace of her mind
accuses Tiger that she now understand what the game is, he did all for money,

she actually turns the table totally towards him

BUT if the precap is misleading and lawyer does not help A. tab toh PB knows what next
he will drag misunderstanding for ages
I would like to go with A marching to vardhan's concept. ( too optimists)
TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajaygandhi

Himani

You wrote very nicely. I am happy that Arpita will be relieved and reader like me also will get some quality briefs.

Well your appreciation of Himani's update is highly appreciated but please refrain from comparing one updater with another. Both updaters spend lot of time writing for us and your comparison is not required. Each person has his/her own style of thinking, writing and Updating!
If you are a student, you won't want your teacher to compare you with another one...right??? If you work, then you won't like your boss comparing you with another colleague.....and similarly you won't like your mother comparing u with your sibling...
Bottomline is as readers, we must appreciate the efforts of those who take out extra time from their busy routine to provide updates.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajaygandhi

I am happy that Arpita will be relieved and reader like me also will get some quality briefs.

@ bold
I wonder, if you know what quality means??
I wonder if you even know how to define quality.
yes I'm relieved that I have a friend like Himani who knows how much effort and time required to do update even if according you it is crap.
I'm happy that you will be relieved too, so quit reading my update. we do take care of people who even does not appreciate updaters work.
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
u tube link for U and me vesha part

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvBjPL8Lj1I[/YOUTUBE]

TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ bold
I wonder, if you know what quality means??
I wonder if you even know how to define quality.
yes I'm relieved that I have a friend like Himani who knows how much effort and time required to do update even if according you it is crap.

I have a suggestion Arpita.....let all these people take a stab at writing an update for just a day. Then they will know what is good and what is bad quality..... Going forward that's what you should suggest. ...
leaving for the day. Shall check back later in the nite to see how many pages u girls have filled! I check it every night and go so don't comment becoz i don't know where to start....
md410 thumbnail
OKi forum buddies,
Let us have following user do update on this FRIDAY in order to get
quality briefs

ajaygandhi

I will pm moderator to let know that user name
ajaygandhi will be doing update this friday
we all will appreciate quality