Originally posted by: ht312

saath rehne vaala
chodne vaala nahi

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Word Count: 0

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi galz....when I left to watch the show...I was on pg 7 or 10...and now it's 17!!!!! Dang it I'm reading all those posts...lol.

Ok...the precap looks promising....veer is in for it as Ayesha will blame him all the bribing. Well Ayesha has her trusted friends...who does veer have....his fam is so rotten!!!

Hugs to nihal....so sweet....loved the veer nihal moment!!!
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Suman, Kanchi🤗 🤗

Kanchi, Thanks😃 aur tum kyun HW se pareshaan ho...mera toh aaj double HW...aate hi 13 pages padhna...ab sabke post ka jawab dena, upar se tum logon se chat karna😆 😆 Post ke replies baad mein doongi...abhi chitter-chatter karke tumhara aur HW badhwati hoon😛 😛

aare baap re... thats tooo much work 😃
haan yaar meinne HW pospone kar diya baad ke liye.... itni speed say pages bad rahe thay ki i thought i wont be able to take part in the chitter patter... so just read the last 2-3 pages and writing!!!!! usmein bhi its difficult to keep up 😛😛😛
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kanchi
chal apna prediction de

suman ne jo kaha woh shaayad nahi hoga
I mean lawyer has P ka phone no, so he will go by himself
aur tiger abhi gullible hi rahega, pata hai mom galat kar rahi hai phir bhi chup rahega.
woh toh jab A le jaayegi N ko tab batti jalegi
hope ki precap stays as it is,lawyer stays honest with PB you never know
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Girls, I think veer will not do much this week....this week is more like setting the stage for the track...he will just be misled by his family...maybe there will be a veesha face off by friday...he will hurt even more...from next week things will start to get a little clearer for him.

For that the first and foremost essential thing to happen , is that ayesha should be proven innocent...and only a third person like shridhar, pammi can do it...by showing the CCTV footage or getting that man back....from there on maybe he can find out things in his family..

I know this also sounds optimistic...but where is that veer who hired a detective and found out about jai-divya all alone🤔 right now they have literally made him brain dead, by all his nonsensical actions😕
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaar Arpz mujhe pas ek tension hai precap ka.. yeh lawyer saachi mein honest hai ya nahi... kyuki precap mein jo dikhate hai normally next day something else happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waise honest lawyers tou aajkal TV shows mein dikhte hi nahi??
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, tera prediction padha....mast hai....but before ayesha marches in and takes control...and misunderstands veer...I would really like to see her getting cleared of the theft charges...that ways the ball will be in her court...she will be more powerful...aur ghonchu bhagega uske aage-peeche....

Waise I think this is where its going to lead both veesha misunderstanding each other before reconciliation
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Galz.... In one of the posts mentioned that the role are gng to reversed... Veer is so in for it. When Ayesha gets mad she gets mad!!! Now really veer does need a good support system... After seeing all if this, no wonder he wanted Ayesha to be his friend. He's all alone.