Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
at least KK is aware of the fact that the moment A brings the will their custody gets null and void

yaar PB ne sahi mess fix kiya mujhe faltu hi thodi woh pasand hai
see I can identify where the QUALITY is unlike others🀣
md410 thumbnail
rosh
meri antar aatma ki awaaz kahti hai

Lawyer Honest hoga
PB please do not prove me rong varna logo ka mujh pe se aur mera tum pe se bharosa uth jaayega
aur jab bharosa hi nahi raha toh kuch bhi nahi raha🀣
md410 thumbnail
kanchii, kuttu, anuja, suman koi nahi
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajaygandhi

Himani

You wrote very nicely. I am happy that Arpita will be relieved and reader like me also will get some quality briefs.

Hi i am sorry I cannot accept your compliments...Its highly unfair on your part to compare us like this ....When I did the update yesterday, I realized truly how much time and effort it takes...
If you don't like Arpita's updates please don't read it...but refrain from posting such comments...It really hurt me to read what you said about Arpita...Arpita is a very dear friend, and if you have noticed I dedicated the update to her...I maintain that she's the best updater ever
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

rosh
tu bol kya hoga
mujhe toh role reversal dekhna hai bas
probably wahi hoga kyoki NNNN bola na itni baar bina baat kiye kabhi nahi raha
aur shaadi abhi nahi
abhi A n ko le ke jaaye
tiger left nothing phir chase karta phire
infect now I want him to know the truth of red mask guy after A takes N
tabhi akkal aayegi

Arps,

Role reversal zaroor hoga! We're seeing it soon! Remember, as per the article, Ayeesha will be accused of all the misdeeds and later she will convince Veer (Aisa hi kuch tha naa? We've already seen Ayeesha being accused, Now we will see the remaining part of Verr running behind Ayeesha to help her and she will constantly ignore him!

Waise aaj Wednesday hai, Will Veer's brain cells be activated?πŸ€”

Arps, Google me search mara for the emoticon aur mila!😳😳 Waise jaadu ki jhappi ke baad teek hui naa? Tu tandde dimaag se kaam le..You know we love you phir kissi aur ke baat pe dhyan kyun de rahi hai? Kissi ke kuch kehne se humara irada toh badalne waala nahi hai naa!
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

kanchii, kuttu, anuja, suman koi nahi

Hi Wonderful Ladies πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— .... Kya haal hai ..... Ok my prediction ... To make all you ladies happy .. I think Veer must have sent the lawyer to tell the truth to Ayesha .... Kitna accha Khayaal hai πŸ˜ƒ Veer Bhai ( My bhai ) beechara pyaar karta hai 😳
Roshni. thumbnail
HImu πŸ€—

Kya haal hai? Sab changa manga? ( rhymes naa?πŸ˜†)

Hey Arps ka prediction pado..Maza aayega!😳
md410 thumbnail
rosh
maine peechle pages pe likha phir likhti hu

Initially tiger will not like what mom saying, she will instigate, bhadkaoo against A, bolo buri baatein, trust break, using N as weapon, tab he will keep quite, let then have will wrap it. ( remember he was against bringingN to court but anyway he did it against his concious) so is baar bhi yahi karega, though he knows ki yeh galat hai

Now what KK gang do not know is< lawyer is not going to come back ( hope if PB does not prove me rong, precap stays as it is), so it will be when A will march in MH to claim N. SHe will give her peace of mind, tell them hell with money I'm taking N.
they go out to Mrs D.
Tiger goes to hotel, via staff finds out the truth
then we see role reversal
par A ghaas nahi daalegi
ab tu bol baaki ka I know me being toooo optimistic. I should remember PB belongs to ekta camp
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Arpita, RoshπŸ€— πŸ€—

Yaar subah subah mood kharab ho gaya...phir wahi bakwaas padhkar...kuch ho nahi sakta kya iss masle ka

πŸ€—
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Hi Wonderful Ladies πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— .... Kya haal hai ..... Ok my prediction ... To make all you ladies happy .. I think Veer must have sent the lawyer to tell the truth to Ayesha .... Kitna accha Khayaal hai πŸ˜ƒ Veer Bhai ( My bhai ) beechara pyaar karta hai 😳

πŸ€—

Meri nanad ji....Agar Veer itna karega toh 😲😲 sach me do don ke liye kuch nahi bolungi..Moun Vrat rakhungi!πŸ˜†

Wah! Kya kahal hai! Sachi koi aapse seekhe predictions karna!πŸ˜ƒ