23FebUpdate-Duryodhan Jayadrath ka Chakravyuh

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello JPSYAians😃

From this week onwards I will be sharing the updates with Arpita....woh bechari akeli itna emotional atyachar kyun sahe😆 😆 I will be your updater on Tuesday and Wednesday....Well this is the first time that am writing an update for a show, so please excuse any mistakes...

Arpita, this update is dedicated to you...the best updater that I have ever known...Thank you for your time and efforts in writing such entertaining updates, and making this forum such a fun, friendly and beautiful place🤗

So JPSYAians lets start our journey today on "Jyadti Pagalpan Se Yeh Torture mein"

Part 1 - Duryodhan(Kamini) ki Saazish

Episode starts with Avinash expressing his surprise on her being the mastermind of such a plan...he says that he never expected this from her....she says that on the party day she came to know of such a crucial piece of information that it could have changed the entire course of all their lives....she goes in flashback mode...we see kamini conversing on the phone with Mr.Bhargav, her lawyer...she says let me know when Nihal's Will be ready..I want to organize a grand function, where I will name the will to Nihal...all the press and media will be there....lawyer asks her who will be nihal's legal guardian till he turns 18 years...she says Veer , who else...he is very close to nihal...and the conversation ends....

Then we see a man coming inside asking for ayesha...Kamini asks him who he is...he says he is Mr.Anil Kumar , a lawyer who has come from shimla...searching for ayesha...he could not trace her after jai-divya's death...but recently he saw ayesha's pictures in a newspaper and came to know that she is living in this house, so he has come to meet her....kamini asks him what work he has with ayesha...the man seems hesitant to tell her...kamini says she is jai's mom, and he can tell her anything...AK then says that he has come to take ayesha's signatures on some legal papers...the legal papers are jai-divya's will in which they have named ayesha as the legal guardian and trustee of nihal's property until he reaches the age of 18.....kamini is shocked to hear this....she quickly makes up a story...and says that ayesha doesn't live here anymore nor work for the hotel as she couldn't face the shame because of the newspapers...she has relocated to Pune...but she's not sure whether he can reach her there...she then says, that we will call you and let you know if we find her..Anilkumar leaves..

Flashback ends...jiju looks surprised, and says good thing you saved the situation...Kamini says that our plan has succeeded to some extent...but he has to keep an eye on veer...and keep poisoning his mind against ayesha...jiju says yeah we can't let a nagin like ayesha win(khud toh sheshnaag hai, badtameez kahin ka😡)

Scene shifts to vardhan mansion,,,jiju is talking to khatwani...he says that good i supported mummyji...and tells him everything...he says his earlier plan of getting veesha together is now canceled....if he had stuck with that then woh dar dar ki thokre khata katora haath mein liye(wah JJ making accurate bhavishyavaani about himself) he will now work on a new plan, form which who will benefit only he knows

We see ayesha with Mrs.D and pammi...they are consoling her...she says that all hope is lost now, that man must have left the city by now...Shridhar comes in and says that he was unable to trace the man..but will try again later...ayesha stops him and says he must have gone now...shridhar says someone very shatir is behind this and they will get to the bottom of this...Ayesha gets a call on the cell, its nihal...she cuts the phone..pammi says till when will you do this...ayesha bursts out, that what will she say to nihal...and that the truth can't be hidden for long...anyways nihal might be a kid, but he can always sense when she's in a problem...and she doesn't want to trouble him further😔

Part 2 - Sheshnaag(Jiju) ki saudebaazi

Veer comes into nihal's bedroom😍 😍 😍 😍 ( Ok ladies don't kill me for getting all dreamy, I haven't seen him in the past 3 episodes...and he was wearing a purple shirt and looking damn hot😳 😳 😳 😳 kya kare control nahi hua😳 😳)
He sees nihal crying and asks him why...nihal says he's not crying, he is a strong boy...its just that this is the longest that he has ever been without talking to his maasi...so he is missing her...😭then he says but am a strong boy...and I know that maasi is busy with work...and she said she will come back in 2 days...so he will wait for her...so what if she cut his call...she will come back..👏.veer hugs him and thinks in his mind that the saddest part is that you cannot live without your maasi...but the truth is that she's never gonna come back......

In the drawing room, the three devils are waiting for the lawyer anilkumar to come...kamini asks jiju that are you sure that your plan will work..he says relax, and wait and watch mummyji...anilkumar comes...jiju says that they have an offer for him that he can't refuse😡

Part 3 - Gadhe ne suni sacchai, kameeni kya degi safaai

Jiju tells lawyer that they couldn't locate ayesha...lawyer says that he went to hotel and found she doesn't work there...so he got her friend parminder's number...and he will call her and try to find ayesha's whereabouts....all the three look scared at this...jiju then says you hear our proposal first....and opens a briefcase full of cash...kameeni says you don't have to do anything, just take this cash and leave this city...hand us the will, we know what to do with it...😡.lawyer takes the briefcase, but then keeps it down...jiju asks whether the money is less ...he says no, but he doesn't have the will papers with him, and until he doesn't hand the papers...they won't give the cash right...so he will go now and get the papers...all are relieved and ask him to get the papers soon...lawyer leaves...

The trio are rejoicing....nandini says "yeh aapne bilkul sahi kiya"( rattu tota kahin ki, aur koi dialogue hi nahi aata)....kameeni says that ayesha should never come to know about the will and that she is nihal's legal guardian, and custodian to his property....veer is coming downstairs and overhears this sentence...he says "yeh aap kya keh rahi hai maa?"...and looks shocked...screen freezes on kamini's shocked face...

Precap

The lawyer Anilkumar is at Mrs.D's place...and is telling ayesha and pammi that, vardhans know about jai-divya's will...and tried to buy him for 50 lakhs..ayesha is shocked that they know about the will.

Am leaving you with a few questions

1.) Will Ayesha ever wear short sleeve kurtis?
2.) Will Veer wear any other color apart from the dull gray that is shown?
3.) Will his brain activate at all this week?

Please press the Like button if you like the post...and participate in the lively discussions😃
- Himani

Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks yaar 🤗
tu to ekdam jet speed bravo yaar👍🏼⭐️
⭐️
Veer's brain will activate when
A will march to mad house, claim N, give her piece of mind to DD
give nicely back to tiger
I soo dying to see this now
baaki baad main abhi kaam hai
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
No probs Arpita😃 🤗 abhi update nahi likhti...toh bahut late ho jaata na, if I had to write in the morning...this time is perfect for me...so jaldi-jaldi type kar diya...bas jo bhi memory meintha likh diya😃
md410 thumbnail
BTW himani
you just crack me up with one liner🤣
Gadhe ne suni sachaai🤣🤣
jj sheshnaag🤣🤣

and kyaa yaar you can get just perfect way that I can never,
good english. correct grammer and appropriate words.
my english is such dumbo type.
reepicheep thumbnail
Guys, the title for today's update is Duryodhan(Kamini) , Jayadrath(Jiju) ka Chakravyuh....dunno I ran out of space in the subject folder and don't know how to fit it in..please excuse the blooper😳 😳
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Good work Himani....yeh A ke dress change ke liye to mein kabse keh rahi hoon...well MR hottie to hottie hi hai...but ya bright colors would do more wonders...anyways I thnk abhi A ko will ki madat se should win over N's custody again and gv them back the property...i mean N would be sole owner and should withdraw her ownership from N's property..this way atleast V will get some gray matter inserted in his hollow brain...and by next week the repentence should follow...A should take N away from the zoo and get a new life and job for her....V then repenting would undertake a journey to get back N and win back his lady.....wow...wont that be good?
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, if you had heard how JJ was going on and on about ayesha being nagin na, tumne bhi yahi kaha hota...khud to naagon ka baap sheshnaag aur upar se aise bol raha hai😡 😡

Ab bas bhi kar yaar..itni bhi tareef mat kar😳 😳 tere updates the best hai...hum to nausikhiye hain😃
reepicheep thumbnail
Thanks Sano😃 😃

Thanks Prateeksha😃 Well I have given up on veer's brain activating for now....he just absorbs so much info and that too wrong info...that it doesn't leave space for anything else I think...let alone thinking...I really hope that our wish of ayesha behaving with dignity and fighting for her self-respect should be shown...after this will issues...let her become stronger
md410 thumbnail
himani
sano ka thread padh and usko PM kar
md410 thumbnail
abhi mujhe ek baat nahi samajh aayi
JJ said ki no one knows for whom he is doing or working
1: was he referring to himself
or
2: big fish in pond PB ka dimaak looking for more twister with another villain in town???

BTW meri fb messaging worked, so far he fixes fine in a week
now Raj, TTT, and A back to jhaansi ki rani
NiSHa reunion left