Will Ayesha win over N with the Will?

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Now that she knows about the will and the legal custody thng as per the precap, will she win over N? I guess aise misunderstanding aur bhi na ho jaye between V and A? I thnk A should gv away the property to them and just win the custody of N...this will put some gray matter in V's brain..what u thnk guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
yes A will win N
woh cares about misunderstanding???
Now she can get N out of vardhan's pawn
subhash toh hai hi
it will be vardhan's who will be loosers
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly, ayesha circumstances are still against her. She has no job and no place to live besides, she has false allegations (with proofs) against her and in court these things matter a lot. Like before, Vardhans can turn things ugly for her and make it impossible for ayesha to get nihal's custody even with Jai's Will !!
As much as I want, Ayesha to get Nihal's custody with Jai & Divya's Will... and this misunderstanding between veer to be over...it seems less likely that things will change for good of ayesha.
Honestly, i feel with Jai's will in hand...ayesha shud find a good stable job, and a place to stay...save enough money to fight nihal custody battle against vardhan all over again...and forget trying to prove herself innocent infront of veer...he is a gone case for now.
shruthiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@ algebramulti well said i completely agree with you.For the time being to hell with Veer and his misunderstandings.I am so.............excited abt the precap.The lawyer is a very nice person.In yesterday's epi for a second I really thought tht he wuld support the vardhans and take the bribe.Thank God tht did not happen. 😃
Edited by shruthiR - 14 years ago