Poor Veer- Living with a family of villains!

-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
[Yesterday's episode was.....umm totally too much to take in.........3 villain after Ayesha!(depending on whether or not you count Nandini since she is just a dumb followere of the other 2)..........And Kamini is far, far worse than Avinash...........for starters she can frame an innocent person...........nd can't she respect her dead son's will??? 😡

Now i have a super strong suspicion that it is none other than Kamini who is behind Jay-Divya's death.......she is the real villain.............but now i feel a real lot of sympathy towards Veer cuz his family is of bunch of frauds and bribe ppl for their dirty work!!

so friends, this thread is specially designed so that you may curse these villain and show Veer some sympathy!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

poor him . feel bad for him.

he is so naive, believes totally what he sees.
he needs to wake up soon.
sure, kamini seems to be behind j-d's murder.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
yeah me feeling bad for veer.He is very innocent.He trusts his family too much.When he will know the truth of them.He will break but that doesn't mean that i don't want truth to come.Yep!!!i'm feeling bad for veer.
fatima
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he believes if anyone if they behave good with him... he seems to appear serious but internally, he is very naive.. i just hope things go well for veesha :)
441597 thumbnail
kamini is a ***** but i dont think she can murder J-D............he was her own son, for God's sake!
Edited by krystal_watz - 14 years ago
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly, only Avinash is the villain of JPSYA & most likely Avinash is responsible in the sudden death of Jai.

Kamini has shades of grey in her character but she wouldn't go to the extent of killing anyone. I still believe that Jai was Kamini biological son otherwise why would she transfer her entire property in the name of Nihal as soon as possible. If kamini hated Jai and if he was her step-son than she wouldnt give a penny to Nihal either...she would probably give it to Veer's child or Nandini's son but she didn't do that so it proves...Jai is her biological son. She just hates Divya and Ayesha very much...and this hatred makes Kamini do immoral and unjust acts...and i hope she suffers 🤢just like she made the sisters suffer
Nandini and Veer are innocent & positive characters...it's just that both are easily influenced by people's talk and blindly believes them...I am sure once they know the truth, they'll do the right thing.
Edited by algebramulti - 14 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
poor veer.............God save him from his nautanky family
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Itni saazish chal rahi hai iss serial mein ki i don't see any signs of Veer and Ayesha falling 4 each other and i have my icse so for 1 month i'll have to keep away but maybe i will only miss boring episodes!