This is an insult of extreme level

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

😡omg its making me sick , another strong accusation against ayesha, this is a limit, and now Mr.Armstrong is also accusing her, now i am afraid that ayesha will commit suicide this time😲😕😕and me also😆we are all diving in the pool of love that every misunderstanding is gone and the ways are all cleared for full romance but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Vamp dadi will never take a sigh of relief when she will be succeeded in throwing ayesha out of the city, and ayesha must leave for shimla again and veer must me chasing her their-huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but i still hope that maybe maybe, someone resque ayesha this time like Mr.Colgate coming and making his entry at the moment announcing'AYESHA KI KOI GHALATI NAHI HAI"btw already Vamp dadi has set the funeral of ayesha's self respectomg whenever veesha is happy this vampi dadi arrives and always swallow ayesha's happiness without burbing
mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Mallu!
Again I am locing the emoticoms.
Yeah yaar- yeh sabh kya hua- phir se insult aur taane?!! Abh to Veer ki akal bhi ghaas khane chali gayi? Chalo- I'll be optimistic that this is a precursor to eventual episodes of him being seriously sorry and trying his best to make it up (like in my FF:))!!! but for now, this is going to cause all of us much anger and aggro over next few weeks.
Aur- woh vamp ki entry phir se - oh no 😭
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mallu, yeh sab kya ho gaya...we were so happy in dreamland, and now this rude awakening😭 And Veer and his ab toh forever friendship...ab kahan gayi friendship when your friend needs you the most...seriously ayesha needs to leave the madhouse and the city for her own self-respect...and what is it with veer always doubting her...please dude use your brains for once at least.......hear her out......

Poor ayesha, who's gonna help her this time...Whatever it is this time when the truth comes out, veer will regret it big time for accusing her like that
P.S: Perfect emoticons😆 Especially Kameeni toh kaala saaya ki tarah tapak gayi thi...in a black sari😡
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mallu,
Hume Nasha se utarna hi toh tha!
Cheekne chillane par bhi we will have see that sick thing! Only hope is JJ..I hope he succeeds being a cupid and inn dono ke beech mei pyaar jaga de!
But, how on earth did Ayeesha get into that trouble?😕😡
PS: Cool emoticons!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Mallu,

Hume Nasha se utarna hi toh tha!
Cheekne chillane par bhi we will have see that sick thing! Only hope is JJ..I hope he succeeds being a cupid and inn dono ke beech mei pyaar jaga de!
But, how on earth did Ayeesha get into that trouble?😕😡
PS: Cool emoticons!

I bet she was in the wrong place at the wrong time 😔, she had a knack for getting into trouble. You are right Roshni- this definately drains the nasha and brings us crashing back to earth 😭
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I guess we had become complacent after seeing no Kameeni for three episodes....but alas all good things do come to an end sooner or later....I was rather hoping it would be later😒...how on Earth is Ayesha going to come out of this latest fiasco, especially when Tiny Brain Veer isn't in her corner....I guess this is a good time as any to bring in a third angle to the story....someone on whom she can rely on ...I think Subhash would be a good choice since the seeds of jealousy were already sown during the Shimla trip😈
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I kknow whos karnamey is this kameeni n avi..