Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes!!! We subash to enter. Rajdeep is long gone:(. Once susbash comes in...it will be like an heavy apple fell on veer's head...gawwd it takes him a mintue to realize what's gng on!!!!

Mel
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well I think Ayesha sud put some guilt trip on him, hate to say this...use nihal for veer staying at the hotel. I dnt knw why veer want to stay and help nihal n his bro...he's beening such a kid.

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
so they manage to get a lawyer who manipulates the Will and A is thrown out of hotel and home? well, i really wish nothing bad happens to Nihaal...they should show a track change now...A had enuf of humiliation...rright from being thrown balloons on her on that stupid bday party to all the howlings from Minnie and KK and now Veer too.....i dont know why they want to show a sadistic character who is troubled by one and all in her life...only Pams has stood by her but she took time too...so now i want some trusted frnd in the form of Subash or new entry or whatever...to stand by A and support her but with no hidden evil intentions please, just plain pure concern!
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
There is nothing shocking in it I was expecting it before..
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
he just know how to stare at ayesha n wish that he had her brains which he will only get if stop following mummy's word