SweetxPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Posted by ARNAB: feb. 18th new video promo

my reaction after watching the new promo (and reading the article) for the future storyline:
ugh...i feel kind of depressed already!! feeling so bad for ayesha😔 Whenever she goes out of her way to do something good, it always backfires on her. & I am so angry at veer😡 for not supporting ayesha, esp. after giving her the "best friend speech🤢"...well, i hope after this fiasco, ayesha learns her lesson and stops doing favors on Vardhans. Now, ayesha must give veer a cold shoulder...next week seems very depressing!! so much crying, and humilation for ayesha ...not only will she be thrown out of the ramada hotel but the vardhan house as well...this is so not fair !! I hope the truth comes out in front of everyone very soon.(not stretched out for weeks)... Right now, would be a great time for Rajdeep to make a comeback and be ayesha's savior and a new best friend.😃
After this track, i want veer to beg for forgiveness from ayesha and trying very hard to woo her...while all ayesha shows him is hate n anger (so veer can know how it feels to be at receiving end)...i don't want ayesha to forgive veer right away, like she always does. I hope after this retarted fisaco veer regerts his actions big time and gets jealous seeing ayesha with Rajdeep(thats if he is ever returning??)
please share ur thoughts on the upcoming track for the next couple of weeks.
( i was yearning to see the strong developement of veesha frienship so it can blossom into love soon but it seems the creative heads are in no rush to start veesha love story any time soon. It's been 4 months since the show has started yet there is no love between the main leads. It has to be the slowest love story ever shown on tv.)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
im also angry @ veer......how cum he dont believ ayesha NOW?
its soooo wierd.....he has always believd ayesha then wat happend now?
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi SweetPrincess!
Yes- it is toooo depressing! I cannot believe that just after we get in the groove of a fun filled romantic track, we have to hear KK's ridiculous and spiteful rantings and put up with smug Jeeju winning the day!
However, I think the creatives have little choice but to expose Jeeju at some point and to totally convert Veer over to A's side. After this, I too want to see him feel sooooo incredibly guilty and plead for his life's worth with A, and she totally gives him the cold shoulder for a while (maybe short while:)).
Also, this may be the beginning of Kameeni's eventual transformation and acceptance towards A???? Once Jeeju is exposed and she realises that all the back stabbing etc was done by him, she has got to feel bad about her treatment of A???
Well, in any event, wait to long hoga until we get good romatic episodes again(:
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Sweetprincess, what's your name? Agree this track is too depressing..and the most depressing part is that they emphasized so much on veesha friendship...and here they are showing her best friend veer insulting her...very unfair...I don't know when he's going to turn around and support ayesha fully...that was a big let down...him not supporting ayesha...what happened to his forever friendship claims....

Shruti, hope it happens like you said...I don't care what KK and JJ do as long as veer supports her...but its a total hopeless case with him...as long as he believes Jj and is his mama's boy....
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago

Shruti, hope it happens like you said...I don't care what KK and JJ do as long as veer supports her...but its a total hopeless case with him...as long as he believes Jj and is his mama's boy....
Haan yaar- of course he loves his mum and he should and also should respect a mother but not when she is being evil. I think this is to start off the eventual transformation for all relationships as otherwise Veer is too attached to the mum and jeeju so something drastic needs to happen to make him break his misguided faith on them and understand how true Ayesha is.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I agree..........the track is very depressing..........after watching the show yes i thought now veer will behave sensibly but i think he has became habitual of not using his brain and hate that granny i was happy she was not shown this week and look she is back....i hate her.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey sweet princess
you really are princess who is very sweet
though promo is depressing but not shocking. relax one way it is good. Vardhan's need to learn hard way. Good for maassi she is out of the MH.
may be 3rd angle will enter now

All the members right as usual:)

Also absence makes the heart grow fonder (as long as they keep Veer- ayesha's absence from each other to a minimum!) and also will hopefully make Veeru's guilt even stronger when he has a hard knock on the head that makes him realise the obvious truth. Ayesha ko to at least kameeni se chutkara milega, which we have all been lobbying for for ages.
SweetxPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ thanks everyone for giving ur awesome inputs...appreciate it a lot. i enjoyed reading them so much. Like all of u, i hope veer soon comes back to his sense and somehow manages to support ayesha again. But when it comes to JJ( his avinash jeeju) than veer will become furious with ayesha for stating his involvement in this incident...u know family tops friends...thats how life is and veer is oblivious to JJ genuine intentions so i don't blame him. Anyhow, i feel there is going to be a long(about a month long) separation of Veesha(friendship) and hatred part begins next wk....
if creatives are reading than i think it is a good idea to bring a third angle aka Rajdeep back into ayesha life...or at least a new postive character (new hero) to make an entry to be ayesha's savior & new BFF...for a new hero i think " karan hukku" would be a good choice...he was the main lead of " 9x" drama " Kahe Na Kahe"
GUNAGA thumbnail
y he is not believing ayesha now.. he is also wanted to become the owner of ramada?? anyway his big loving brother's wish is going to become true.. it is jai's wish that aysha should become the caretaker and gaurdian.... that simple thing he cant understand? if he loves his brother so much y he is angry on Aysha that she became the owner of Ramada? according to previous episodes he loves his brother very much.. he is not ready to convert his dream to true that????