D/L JPSYA ~ AYESHA Par Ilzaam - 18 Feb 10 Promo

arnabchaudhuri1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh my god.. this kameeni is back.. mummy.. koi ayesha ko bachao.. thanks a lot for the link....
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo Arnab😃 Uff yeh kameeni bhi aa gayi😡 😡 and veer also not supporting ayesha, bad very bad😭 I think we are going to get depressing episodes next week
SweetxPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i m shocked...after showing 2 great episode filled with fun n romance...this is the end result of it :/.......poor ayesha and i didn't expect this from veer. tsk tsk tsk...i hope it cost him ayesha's trust n friendship with him. he doesn't deserve her as of now.
Thank you for sharing this video promo with excellent quality. Your hard work and sincere efforts are much appreciated.!!! :)
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i think this plot is set by vamp dadi, omg, this is a limit of disgrace and insult, ayesha must leave the city and they must show veer begging ayesha to forgive him😡
Mallu
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hardly do we get to see two good episodes ki again there is another drama against Ayesha..........i wouldn't have been bothered if Veer had not behaved in this way!............hope he suffers like crazy!