Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2010/siddharth-valentines-day-150210.html
Article -
Even though the handsome hunk Siddharth Shukla aka Veer of Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabi had a very hectic schedule on Valentine's Day due to the back-to-back shoot of the show and hardly gott time to celebrate his Valentine's Day. But the actor very assertively informed about his love and with whom he spent some quality time.

Buzz up!
In a conversation with Siddharth he informs, "As I am not seeing anyone right now, I had no one to celebrate my Valentine's Day with and on top of that we have scheduled a shoot for Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabi so I hardly got any time to have fun."

"But even If I am not seeing anyone I already have my one dearest Valentine with whom I will definitely spend time. And that was my dear 'Mom', she is my Valentine forever and I will go with her for a lovely dinner," adds Siddharth. Looks like someone is a momma's boy still, hope you have a great day with your unusual choice of Valentine Siddharth.
My two cents - He seems to be a very normal and a gharelu kind of a guy....a perfect mamma's boy...
Arpita, u have all luck to strike a chord between siddy and yourself.. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I read this earlier...meant to post it for u all.

What a cutie!!!

Mel
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article, Prateeksha😃 he's such a sweetie😍 😍
but I don't want him to be a mama's boy in the show any longer
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
muaaaahhhhh sid, he seems to be a down to earth hunkie😍shooooooooooooooo shwwwweeeeet.
Well said, himu, being mama's boy in the show, is constantly disturbing his love life and this time he is not fulfilling the promises he made in friendship.😡😔
Mallu