bubble tea thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Can someone write normal written updates instead of the current one its all bakwas written.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I think you shouldnt comment on someone's work like this, knowing the fact that the updaters take out their personal time and write updates just for us...also they are made a little hilarious so as to ease the burden of daily soaps sagas and tortures they sometime show...its only a mockery...and they are always highlighted in some other color...you can just read the update by ignoring those colored comments....Thanks
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry to be harsh but if you think that, why don't you give it a shot?
I am not saying that I will want to read anything other than Arpita's and Anjana's updates as I find them hilarious and perfectly what I want to read but your entitled to your opinion, as long as you voice it politely and sensitively to the feelings of people who spend a lot of time and effort doing the updates.
Sorry if you think I am being too blunt but it really gets me when people make statements criticising others on the forum.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello, considering that this is your first post, don't you think you should be polite? I am sorry to say that your comment is very rude.We all appreciate the updaters hard work.It takes a lot of creativity and talent to write such updates, and keep everyone entertained. We at this forum love the updates and wouldn't want it changed for anyone.
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello,

Welcome to the forum. I generally do not read the updates regularly as i dont find enough time but I know the style in which the updates are written and I think that, they are the best.

It takes pains to write the updates and if you find any problem with the updates, please feel free to challenge for that job.

Extremely sorry to say this but the post is against the IF Rules.

I request the mods to close this topic.

Thank You.
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello,
Aren't you being rude? If dont appreciate the update atleast don't criticize them! Do you know how much time an updater takes to do this? Moreover she is doing for our sake! Well if you dont want to read the update, no one is forcing you to do but please dont post such messages which would hurt others feelings!
According to us..who are regular and read upates, we find the updates really enjoyable and entertaining and we would want the update in the same way!!!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
how can you call it bakwaas......many of us thoroughly enjoy reading Anjana's & Arpita's updates. If you don't like it you are free to skip it but please don't insult the updaters by calling their write ups bakwaas. They put in a lot of effort & time in this.......if you cannot appreciate them at least don't insult them......
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hello i am commenting in this for the first time.. i come to this forum only to read the written updates because it is written lightly and hilarious... i dont get time to watch the serial so i always catch up with the written updates only..

i think even arpita doesnt know that i am a huge fan of writting updates.. its refreshing atleast for me.. after a day's tough job its very very refreshing.. when ever i feel stressed out i come and read even the old updates just to come out of the stress..

it is really tough and hats off to arpita to think of writting it in a hilarious way....
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its really rude of you to term something as "bakwas". I think Bashing goes against the rules of IF.

The update is really a refreshing and light hearted one...n v njoy it very much. As Rosh said being regular readers....v wud like Arpita to continue the same...in the same manner....v njoy that.

Also u should understand n realize how much time Arpita needs to dedicate for bringing up these updates for us....and v are highly thank full to her and Anjana who take out tym from their busy schedule!!

Mods should close this topic.

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar main bhee thori se jhar pila doon kiya 😈
Mera bhee bohat man ker raha hai 😎
Per chalo choru 😊
Tum log ho na 👍🏼
Anyway though i don't want to help u but still i can't resist myself .. u have asked for the normal update then below is the link of the topic where our regular members while discussing the episode give a brief update here is the link its by paal (payal) u can check this topic here u will find the normal precap and updates ..wesay i can't give the grauntee hosakta hai yeh bhee apko bakwas aur ghatiya lagay ..here is the link
Generally when people post topic aur reply first time i welcome
But in ur case atleast no welcome from me sorry 😒
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago