How is the star's rank maintained ?

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello friends,

I received PM's from few new members and they asked me about how this rank works. Therefore, i thought of creating this topic here.

I would like to state that, ranks do not vary according to the performance of the stars onscreen. It is not at all related to their action / dialogues / any other factor.

It is purely based on their popularity in India-Forums and the activity on their India - Forums fan pages. The ranking is based on the level of increase in the following sections:

1. Views of the profile
  2. Number of comments on the profile
  3. Buzz or Number of news articles about that actor / actress
  4. No.of points.
All of these are converted in to the points and are totaled. The totals decide their rank. Therefore, in order to increase the rank of your fans, please comment on your favourite star's page or on their pictures available in the fan club. I hope this post is helpful. Do press the like button if you find this post deserving. Thank you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info Deepu😃 Didn't know this is how they are rated...will keep commenting now in their fan clubs😃
shonaveer thumbnail
you welcome himani.. yeah.. we should keep commenting to keep your star's rank up...
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Deepu....u r a gem. Al of us will now try hard to do so..
shonaveer thumbnail
u welcome payal and thanks a lot for such a sweet compliment...
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Guys

This is a general Issue related to working of Rankings and should be dicussed in Members Lounge/Suggestions Corner. Incase anyone has any Queries please use JPSYA Help Desk-Post all your queries here

Topic Closed
IF Dev Team