StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

😃omg do you all see the new star ranking???Sid on 36 and Aditi on 38, omg yupiiieeeeeeeeeee so our veesha are getting really really popular and it is quite obvious the acting of both are awesome, sid jum to 36 from 115, and aditi too was going down and now she is going up👍🏼BEST OF LUCK TO VEESHA/SIDITI and to all VeeSha and Veer Holicans👍🏼

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Thanks for the info Mallu😃 😃 That's superb improvement in their rankings...now only if they focus on their love story...am sure the rankings will go up even more😃 😃
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ht312

Hey Thanks for the info Mallu😃 😃 That's superb improvement in their rankings...now only if they focus on their love story...am sure the rankings will go up even more😃 😃

yeah the more will be the number of veesha scenes the more will be the ranks go higher and more will be the chances of heart attacks after seeing veesha love scenes😆😆
Mallu
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yayy!!! Finally they are getting nearer where they deserve to be. I agree that if the love angle keeps up they will continue to climb. Also guys- well done to all in this Forum for talking about them and the show so much as I think this improves the ratings??
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Every day,when i open the forum .I always comment on sid and additi's fanclubs.I think if everyone of us will give comment evrytime we come on the forum then their rating will improve more.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey mallu
thanks for the info.
I was about to post the same when noticed you already did it
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
VeeSha has such an intense chemistry.....n their rankingss...they made a grand improvement...what a long jump...Now atleast they r in top 50.

Letz comment more n more guys....n ask for more vids n interviews from TB and TT....n bring them to top 10. Yhhhh...We can do this....V will do this... VeeSha FOREVER.

Congratsssss... to us...n tp SIDITI