Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Great update Arpita- thanks.
Mattu's newly blooming romance storyline so hilarious- some cracking comments on You Tube too.🀣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

I m boycotting ur updates ..its so difficult to read πŸ˜’

I apologize for trouble. Next time will focus on update or let have Anjana do once she is back. I'm just filling in for her.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arpita...haven't watched the show yet. U and himani aren't kidding? I'm want to see the previews now!!!!! I hope veer didn't get set up!!!!

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What abt subash??? He cud be the masked man
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘

Originally posted by: md410

I apologize for trouble. Next time will focus on update or let have Anjana do once she is back. I'm just filling in for her.

Arps, your are a sweetheart ... Please Please Please aaisa maat kar ... You can't stop writing updates and adding your one liners .. Your updates are mindblowing . I check my phone 10 times in the morning to see whether you update has come or not. As soon as I reach home or even while I am driving I read it.
You are Brilliant πŸ‘ and so are your updates...πŸ‘πŸΌ Tu hum logoon kay saath aaisa maat kar ...
Aaj ka update was amazing as usual especially the Menu part ... DSV nice name ...
Please cheer up ...πŸ˜ƒ
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

What abt subash??? He cud be the masked man

Hey Mel ... How is the training .... When is going to be over .. We miss you in the evenings ..
Yaar, Subash kahan say aa gaya picture mei .. Usko koon invite karayga .. But still anything is possible πŸ˜ƒ
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sumankaul

πŸ‘

Arps, your are a sweetheart ... Please Please Please aaisa maat kar ... You can't stop writing updates and adding your one liners .. Your updates are mindblowing . I check my phone 10 times in the morning to see whether you update has come or not. As soon as I reach home or even while I am driving I read it.
You are Brilliant πŸ‘ and so are your updates...πŸ‘πŸΌ Tu hum logoon kay saath aaisa maat kar ...
Aaj ka update was amazing as usual especially the Menu part ... DSV nice name ...
Please cheer up ...πŸ˜ƒ

I agree with Suman here Arpita. You have an amazing talent so please continue the way you have been doing till now! I so so so love your updates. They surely and definitely crack me up and I keep refreshing my screen to check if you have updated or not.πŸ‘πŸΌ
This is for youπŸ€—
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

I agree with Suman here Arpita. You have an amazing talent so please continue the way you have been doing till now! I so so so love your updates. They surely and definitely crack me up and I keep refreshing my screen to check if you have updated or not.πŸ‘πŸΌ
This is for youπŸ€—

Anshu .. did you finally get to watch the episode or not ... Kissenay iphone diya ke nahi ...πŸ˜‰
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Anshu .. did you finally get to watch the episode or not ... Kissenay iphone diya ke nahi ...πŸ˜‰

no Suman,.....there was no time to even find one ...too many things in office including Mardi Gras celebration, plus work n meetings. Now am ready to go home so ab to TV par hi dekhungi. Then I will catch it again in the morning as repeat comes at 8AM my time when I am getting ready for office...plus u tube zindabad.....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
good Anshu
tu aisa kar snow enjoy kar humane episode dekha liyaπŸ˜›