Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Bye Arps ... Ab so jaa ...Aaj lagta hai tujay need bhee nahi aa rahee hai ... Veer ka khayalon mei gum πŸ˜ƒ
Miltay hai Precap mei ... Lets see dream hai ya hakekaat ...
Take care... chal dreams mei kho ja ab ...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
bye yaar it's too late now
gud nite
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
kiran raat ka 1 baj gaya chal ab baad main baat karoongi
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Doston, itne pages padhke mera sar ghoom gaya hai Yaar kiss ho ya na ho precap scene ko dream mat banao...scene toh real rehne do..ab aur jhagda dekha nahi jata...maine toh apna boring workshop bhi precap ki yaadon ke sahare hi kaanta haiπŸ˜† πŸ˜† Hey PB hamara dil na todiyo...veesha ki dosti karva do please....
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

the best scene last nite was the valentine's day party scene!!!!🀣

Sreedhar, Mrs D, Chowksi were just so hilarious...and best was Chowksi...cover the face nahi to party khaali ho jaayegi🀣 the way he said is was so funny and better still...Shreedhar's reaction to Minnie and then to Chowksi's comments. Oh that guy is so cute...I hope we continue to see more of him.
Khattu...kya red and yellow combo...total Govinda ishtyle!!! my god
Hey the red masked guy had brownish hair so which one of the 2 guys r are talking about has that???? I haven't seen either of the guys.
But must say....PB's comeback has surely made the show more interesting....
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

@Anshu..one is Rajdeep..he is the Manager of Ramada..he used to be nice to Ayesha and he always walks around smiling

Other one is subash who is A's friend from simla..they showed him giving lift to A after Veer & A reached Simla..V was kind of jealous to see A go off with Subash
TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

@Anshu..one is Rajdeep..he is the Manager of Ramada..he used to be nice to Ayesha and he always walks around smiling

Other one is subash who is A's friend from simla..they showed him giving lift to A after Veer & A reached Simla..V was kind of jealous to see A go off with Subash

Thanks so much Kuttu ...(did I get it right???) well, I thought the guy behind mask had brown/ henna ish hair...maybe he's wearing a wig...not sure.....
BTW I always got confused between you and Khatwani...girls called him Khattu...right? n often I got confused between u n his reference and wondered what they were talking about....πŸ˜†
Hope I got it right this timeπŸ˜•πŸ˜³
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Thanks so much Kuttu ...(did I get it right???) well, I thought the guy behind mask had brown/ henna ish hair...maybe he's wearing a wig...not sure.....

BTW I always got confused between you and Khatwani...girls called him Khattu...right? n often I got confused between u n his reference and wondered what they were talking about....πŸ˜†
Hope I got it right this timeπŸ˜•πŸ˜³

🀣 🀣 U r right..it's Kuttu. I didn't notice his hair..

I hope precap is real...
TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

🀣 🀣 U r right..it's Kuttu. I didn't notice his hair..

I hope precap is real...

Precap is real for sure...no dream but kiss is not gonna happen....it will change their reltionship for sure...from friendship to first step towards love.πŸ˜ƒ
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oye kya baat hai...yay...!!!
thnx for the update 😊