Feb 15 Write Up: Stage All Set for VeSha Story

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Buddies please pray for😊

NO SNOW. It is very unromantic, pain, torture, hassle and punishment now for every east costian. 😭😭 Let it go to Suman, Kanchi, Anshu, Anna. These gals are snowrupt and in desperate need of it.🤣

Recap: End of Friendship

VeSha ki aapas main kutti for zaalim zamaana aka maasi broke the friendship with Tiger, so does his heart. Tiger angry,😡 male ego hur became uncooperative,😭 took different stand when it came to N😲. N got even with BB. 👏DD came to know A leaving, asked help from bua to convince A to become choti bahu❤️ (aka to get rid of A).😆

Part: 1 Lovenstein Ki Planing Starts.

Lovenstein ( Einstein+ Love scientist) aka N is disappointed experiment failed aka VeSha made excuse for not having breakfast, gone. He does not know how to troubleshoot ( like arpita, every exp failing) aka what to do. His valentine aka his friend barbie doll (BD),(Saily) callls him to wish V'day. ( abbba, yeh child valentine started insted VeSha)😆😆. Ghoonchu Tiger (GT) ka nephew N does not know like tiger what V'day is. ( oh c'mon buddies, N will have few gene from vardhan's😆) asks BD what is it. She explains him what is children's V'day aka one wishes special friend on this day ( oh saili, that we do on friendship day beta😉), she is wishing him as he is his special friend ( BTW, the convo is very cute. Vardhan's ki saari bahuai Lovology main A++++++ including N ki valentine)🤣 N wishes him back, kid mumtaaz aka BD tells her shahjahaan aka N, sometimes friend could not speak their heart, so today they say it all. ( hint N hint, ghonchu chaachu ko samjah😛)

Lovenstein tells he is having problem, if she can help him in fixing his failed experiment aka VeSha fighting and he wants them to shake hand of friendship. Mumtaaz tells his problems are hers. Newton saili tell her Lovenstein, if he knows any friend of VeSHa??? he tells yes pammi maasi, he is sure she will help. But Einstein does not know what he needs to do (how to define Newton's law😆). She tells as usual, what we do in school (standard tapkoo apple from tree), letter exchanged. N says why he did not think this before ( kyoki, tiger ke nephew ho🤣. He thanks, hangs up as he needs to go troubleshoot experiment aka work on idea.

Back @ love mansion aka Ramada, Lady Valentine aka A (LV) searching job, thinking that our fight will have adverse effect on N ( then, tell PB to start love story, we all waiting)LV thinks she can not face Angry tiger anymore, so needs to find a job that has residential benefit ( arpita knows A, you want to do so that tiger pine for you😆), she is sure she can manage N on this, but worries same time as there are not many vacancies ( recession still on)

Pammi comes, asking what about lunch, reads LV's mind ki not many vacancies?? LV tells may be in this paper ( noo LV, market still down, lay off is less, does not mean employment increased, numbers are eyewash). pammi gets her back to reality about job situation, try to convince her to stay back ( naa, maasi toh sandra bullock ban ke rahegi, let's see what Hugh grant does on her two weeks notice) A tells job milana mushikl not naamumkin ( oye maasi tu Don ki amitabh hai kya jise pakada mushkil hi nahi naamumkin hai??🤣)Paami again gives her reality check, people are getting lay off, you are trying to leave it?? ( haa coz A wants to be maalikn😛). A tells she sure will get, Pammi goes what if she does not, A tells her determination gets you what you want and she leaves.

Pammi gets call from N ( hmm so he was waiting for A to leave). pammi goes to see him out side the school all confused, wants to know what's the matter ( Lovenstein wants you to be his internee) N asks for help, gives details about VeSha ka jhagda and how they are not in talking terms anymore. He tells he wants them friend again. Pammi asks if he knows why the fought?? ( pata hota toh abhi tak shaadi ho jaati) N denies. pammi relieved he knows nothing. All Einstein wants is some how gets experiment work. aka VeSha ki dosti. N asks if she would help. Pammi tries adults fight we should not bother about it.( pammi maasi yeh badoo ko bachhe hi thik kar sakte hai.😃

Part: 2 Fulltooo Plan

N makes valid point, ki then why they are sad after hurting each other.( N coz they are in love)❤️N requests her to help.Pami gives up, agrees to be his Kabootar ( love messanger, LM) aka help him. N tells it's V'day, pammi wonders what it has to do with it ( areee baaba VeSha valentines ko milana hai na). N tells there is V'day party at hotel, we need them to bring together in the party. ( bravo⭐️) so that they become friend again ( great N. tu ru ru tu ruu Vesha ka pyaar suru🤣,) N explains P what is the protocol to restart the experiment aka letter exchange, sorry to each other then in party together.

P brushes off idea of writing letter, as it's rong.N tells her remember moti lawyer how she cheated and A lost custody??🤣 aka he tells her VeSha pretended as friend, so if writing letter ends fighting then what is rong in it?? ( vaa re N, child hood main hi Geeta follow kar rahe ho🤣) N tells, p to be agree as they are his angels, they will do anything for his happiness.( not anymore, now it is war of love😆) After N ke 10 please, P agrees. Cute pamaal ( pammi + Nihaal) hug, N has letter ready, that he reads for us viewers. A, I'm sorry please come to party, P tells her reading this they will know it is you. P tells her she will take care of assignment aka write letter and make sure they get it. Nice pammal moment, with hug.👏

Ramada, M&M asks GT if any changes for party he says no (in his heart: ab kya M&M meri valentine toh gussa, I care less now)Shridhar tells all are excited, GT lost in A's thot aka not paying attention. GT tells him you guys will handle properly ( in heart only I can not handle my self with out my valentine)😆P sees GT busy, goes to his office, deliver the letter in file, then goes to locker room, open A's locker, another delivery, followed by vaahe guru praying ki ab sab aapke haatho main hai ( nahii sab kuch PB ke haatho main hai😆)Boss aka N calls if she has set up experiment?? P tells yes she did it. Lovenstein is fully confident about his idea. He tells pammi they will be friend again.P tells hope ki PB aisa hi kare aka god help us. N is sure he will get his angles back ⭐️awww🤗

Part: 3 Invisible Villain @ Ramada

Shridhar (S) orders all housekeeping staff to reach @ party hall for V'day arrangements.They all need to do overtime. ( A won't mind to do overtime in love story) A tells she has interview, S tells he will take care all like good friend you go for it.A is about to confirm her appointment when she hears convo ( like Nicole Kidaman in Interpreter😆) about getting Ramada strategy ( hmmmm yeh new villain in town kaun hai yaar??? JJ falling so low??? ya new entry??😕) last year also we got file and we got tender (PB yeh Trishul ka Bhandaari kaun hai yaha???? who is leaking info?? hope you do not make A Geeta aka Trishul ki Rakhi who gets blamed for it😕)This year too this happen. Voice replies I'm dalla, so getting file is in boss's hand. I do not know what will be his decision, I will fix a meeting for you two. Bossy voice tells dalla, your boss will get double money this year, just get the file( hahahah, he will get jail ki hava)😆 dalla says fine, you come to V'day party. He agrees, tells, he will wear red mask ( oh lord more confusion, kahi toh hoga way,😆) we will meet @ Ramada's V'day party 8.30 pm ( yaa what to do Star one gave only this time slot to air Ajnabi😆) A shocked, decides to tell GT ( hope ki we are not seeing one more Ramola Sickand in the form of DD here, GT toh nahi maanega 10 janam main till kameeni shoots him.)🤣 A goes in the serach of her handsome Sexy Valentine (HSV) aka veer.

Part: 4 Party Arrangements

M&M giving heads up to GT about party, how all housekeeping staff busy in party arrangements, but his lady valentine (LV) aka A. GT shocked, comes to know she gone for interview, M tells replacement is there ( he wants A, koi airi gairi nahi chalegi, like we want PB🤣) M&M goes on to say that does not look like A will complete notice period ( arpita agree, before that she will GT ki biwi, teri maalkin)😆, sooner the better for us that this type of gal is out. ( I thot GT is going to maaro mukka on M ki naak for insulting A)🤣Gt asks her to call meeting

LV comes to GT wants to talk some thing important if he has moment. he tells not to be tense, I know you have interview?? rite?? he tells you can go, party will be fine with out you ( in his heart, paty party nahi, maut ka maatam hogi tumhaare bina) he tells she can serve her notice period smoothly, no one will say anything to her. she tries to explain he brushes her off( ohhh tiger is hurt badly, deeply🤗), leaves.

A worries, GT does not want to listen. She in her mind that she has to talk to him at any cost. A takes responsibility of serving snacks to GT. ( hmmm pet ke through dil main ghusegi)

Lovenstein tells his BD all done. She tells him would n't that be nice if you see all in person. N tells let's go for V'day party. m&M with P ka valentine aka Shridhar explain all how it will be pehno mask, soft music V'day party.( looks like GT not interested, kyoki uski LV toh subhash ke saath jaa rahi hai interview ka excuse maar ka🤣) LV walks in with snacks. All shocked. ( GT looks hurt)M & M yells why is she here??? A tells she is replacing some one ( GT looking like teri tooo minni meri LV sse aise baat karti hai) JJ tells M to relax, all matter is that work needs to get done. ( GT sulking, par naa bolne ki kasam kha rakhi hai na) JJ let her serve. Shridhar suggest that apart from couples we need to think about friends too, as V'day is not only for lovers but for friendship too ( hmmmm so creatives redefining V'day😆, kinda justifying N's action) , where all become friends, forget their fight. JJ ka mind starts working overtime. VeSha steal glance( bahut besharam ho yaar sab ke saamne staring)

Tomorrow: Love story ya Live Fight???

Jattu ( thanks Purva for name) trying another lovology experiment, M& M dhamkoonig A to stay away from GT ( chal oye, apna kaam kar). sorry letter falls

Tune in to watch how Pamaal ( P+ N) plan backfires

Children's Corner: Arpitantra (Panchtantra) ki Kahani:

A bright, sunny, chilly Saturday morning @ east coast.😊 Sun rays throwing close up smile at every federal building in Washington DC😃. All are out after 10 days hibernation😉 I am glad that side walk is cleaned.😊 Start walking, see fuming friend, go to her, find out, apparently she shovel 5 hrs to get her audy out,👏 put chair @ parking lot, gone to appreciate torture of snow, 😡comes back, spot gone, chair limping at corner😭 Friend is super mad how could this happen. 😕😕

I hesitantly try to tell her things do not work this way. Kyoki if I put my dupatta @ White House to claim, I own it, that does not change the fact and it still belongs to president. 😭Haan, ab who baat alag hai ki secret service vaale mujhe ghusne hi nahi denge aur black commando will kill me if I do not listen.🤣So juss calm down and park somewhere else, if she does find one without snow😉. Friend gave me killer look, as if I'm total freak😡, but smile is back on her face.

Moral of Kahaani:😊

If you have unspecified parking spot, Shovel snow, clean your BMW, but DO NOT GO FOR RIDE till May end.🤢 This year we are going to skip spring😆 direct summer🤣.

Monday Madness😃

Please watch how Rosh and Himani, unnecessary hopelessly claiming Tiger, making Arpita to punish them.🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o4dTKItDxY[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Few days back i wrote in Mel topic regarding request to creatives where i wanted Nihal's girlfriend in the show and today my wish fullfilled ..i m so happy ..yeh Nihal aur Saila to Veesha se bhee agey niklay..yaar me big fan of them ..both nihal and saila really compliment each other ..Veesha kuch seekho in bachon se ..Saila is ur future daughter in law
Arpi as usual brilliant update ..BT showing attitude to Ayesha and in last scene the way he was seeing ayesha with teeri ankh on friendship part ..jiju is right loha gram hai ..ag duno taraf se baraber lagi howi hai ..lets see how ayesha will play the detective role to protect hotel and thus making veer feel sorry for his attiude towards ayesha .. i guess her this gesture will make veer fall for ayesha. But I really really want Veesha and NIhal/saila
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update yaar. Ghonchu Tiger? 😆 I like Brainless Sexy Tiger 😃 Hey just curious.... how cold does it get over there when its peak winter (in degrees celsius....) Cos ryt now we have summer in New Zealand but it gets pretty freezing in winter but it doesnt snow throughout the country.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh no!!..it is snowing

today Veer played the part of heartbroken lover😃..he was so upset that he didn't want to talk to A!! I thought it will be the other way around..that is GT following A!!

I just love Nihal's GF😊..she is sooo cute
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Arpita for another great update. I could only watch the last parts as others dont seem to be on Youtube but reading your updates makes up for it:).
I do wish ke jaise Kiran says- this time things go in A's favout and GT feels guilty about not listening to her and their love story start to ho!
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani003

Nice update yaar. Ghonchu Tiger? 😆 I like Brainless Sexy Tiger 😃 Hey just curious.... how cold does it get over there when its peak winter (in degrees celsius....) Cos ryt now we have summer in New Zealand but it gets pretty freezing in winter but it doesnt snow throughout the country.

it goes minus 12-14 in celcius but wind chill make it feels 8-10 degree less than actual😭
it's snowing again.😭😭😭
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Oh no!!..it is snowing

today Veer played the part of heartbroken lover😃..he was so upset that he didn't want to talk to A!! I thought it will be the other way around..that is GT following A!!

[/QUOTE
Hi Kuttu-maine socha tha ke jab udhar snow hota hai to hame kamal ke episiodes milte hain?:) I hope that does pan out this week eh?
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Oh no!!..it is snowing

yaa Tiger really very gussa with her. he actually is ruthe ruthe piya.

N ki GF really very awesome. cutie pie

what?? snowing started already?? I thot it will start around 5 😭😭😭 where are you?? @ home kya??.

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Arps .... Your update ... Brillant as usual 👏 Leking episode ka discussion shaam ko karaygay .. Pehlay yeh bata ... apna snow yahan kyon baige rahee hai .... Hum log alreay non-stop rain say bahut parayshaan hai 😡 .. .. Hum log bhee sunshine ko taras gaya ...
Yeh Sujag Devata kab meherabaan hongay 😭😭
How was your weekend ... Did you manage to sneak out or not ... Aur Valentines kaisa tha .. Bina Valentines kay 😳 ( akka Veer ) ... Are you working today .. We had a long weekend so just enjoying the day off ...
I will catch you in the evening with rest of the Gang .. Enjoy the rest of your day 😊
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

it goes minus 12-14 in celcius but wind chill make it feels 8-10 degree less than actual😭
it's snowing again.😭😭😭

My gosh! Thats pretty freezing! You guys must look like Eskimos!!!! Haha I remember my first autumn when I went to the US. You had to eat the roti very quickly, otherwise it used to go cold and stiff! But then this was in San Francisco and Iam assuming roti turns into a popsicle wherever part of the country ur from. 😆