Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Mel, Himu and ArpsπŸ€—
Mei pehle bhi aayi thi toh koi nahi tha onine pe toh chali gayi farmville khelne..Abhi aayi hoon😳😳
Though yesterday's episode was not full of masti kind, we surely get a hint that PB is back and I really enjoyed th episode! More like I was getting little tired with the sacrficing Nihal..But now everything is fine and back to normal! Yehi toh chahti thi me!πŸ˜ƒ
I think the coming episodes will be very interesting to see!πŸ˜‰ Ab toh Pammi bhi Nihal ka saath de rahi hai toh..I hope all DD's plan goes wrong or backfires! I want something to happen to that Minnie first - she was just getting on my nerves!😑
on a lighter side..Gusse me bhi kitna pyara tha Veer!😍 I liked the hand holding scene a lot!😳
PS: Himu, mood idhe...Nanu aata adthaidhe -Farmville!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

Visible Ghost #1 kuttu
Visible Ghost #2 Ayesha maasi
Visible Ghost #3 Himani
Visible Ghost #4 Rosh
🀣

πŸ˜›

Word Count: 0

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm kinda tired of Ayesha putting herself down constantly...wud be nice if she got a job as a manager or somethg like that. What u think??
Roshni. thumbnail

Visible Ghost #1 kuttu
Visible Ghost #2 Ayesha maasi
Visible Ghost #3 Himani
Visible Ghost #4 Rosh
🀣

🀣
Bilkul Nahi....arrey I've got to read what all you type too naa...How can I reply without reading them?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Himu, dekh yaar yeh kya bol rahi hai? Not bad...I see Kuttu tops this list!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Who do u thk their plan is gng to wrk...DD n Nanidni or JJ n KK??

Wonder what DD is gng to do to Ayesha?

Mon: A explainig N why veer gone, JJ planing, DD telling bua do not let A do anything for N
then N giving hard time to her vesha running to each other
Tue: N asking pammi ki help, Vesha staring, TTT ki vaat lagaye ga N, JJ starts doing his plan
Minni looks for more torture to A VeSha in FB
wed: notes exchange, VeSha find out, plan back fires, JJ thinks his plan back fires too, Vesha staring, bua still trying to win N

thursday: kuch kuch hona suru hoga

Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

I'm kinda tired of Ayesha putting herself down constantly...wud be nice if she got a job as a manager or somethg like that. What u think??

Mel, Thats what DD expects her! Remember A said her self respect is going down day by day..its has reached the saturation point and she is still stooping low!!
First thing is she ought to find a job elsewhere and next she needs to move out of this house! May be she can shift to a place near the Vardhan's mansion so that she can be close to Nihal as well!πŸ˜ƒ
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

hello everyoneπŸ€—..I am here only for 5mins...I am going to watch 'Rocket singh

I think Ayu should find a new job..what do u guys think of her working as a chef ? She is a very good cook

Arpita..do u work at GWU?

Mel & Arpita..did u guys hear abt metro derailing?

@ bold
what is GWU??? george washington kya??? nahi.
where derailed??? which line??

Roshni. thumbnail

Mon: A explainig N why veer gone, JJ planing, DD telling bua do not let A do anything for N
then N giving hard time to her vesha running to each other
Tue: N asking pammi ki help, Vesha staring, TTT ki vaat lagaye ga N, JJ starts doing his plan
Minni looks for more torture to A VeSha in FB
wed: notes exchange, VeSha find out, plan back fires, JJ thinks his plan back fires too, Vesha staring, bua still trying to win N

thursday: kuch kuch hona suru hoga

I all this, do you think that Kamini will again grant permission to JJ? For adopting Nihal??
I think either of them will apologise or may be like Kamini said Veer might call in for a press conference and tell the world all the matter was stupid and the media must apoligize to A in the next edition?
But Arps, the best is you thurday prediction! I hope we really get that!😳
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ya..GWU is george Washington University..

It is red line..near Farragut North station...3ppl had minor injuries..not that serious...still metro is having too many accidents these days

what do u guys think abt the Chef idea?
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Bilkul Nahi....arrey I've got to read what all you type too naa...How can I reply without reading them?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Himu, dekh yaar yeh kya bol rahi hai? Not bad...I see Kuttu tops this list!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tumne hi bataya na ki visible ghost Kuttu ko na bol ke naainsaafi ki toh maine use top kara diya🀣