Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Mel...I'm not a very active member of this forum, though I think I've interacted with you a couple of times?...Anyways I would just like to say that both you and Himani have done a fabulous job with this letter and all are salient points that the management should consider...though I gotta ask did they retain the original Creative Head for today's show??...there was a marked difference in the quality of the episode that aired .....Or was it just me?πŸ€”
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Mel & Himani

I think this is a well drafted letter. It highlights all the major points....πŸ‘πŸΌ ...I would love to see Veer back in his authoritative role. He is too much of a wimp in front of his mother......though there were signs of his old self in yesterday's eppy. I'm glad that PB has returned so hoping for a better storyline in the coming episodes.

btw my name is Anuja...😊

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey sum...what ur name?? We just found out yesterday that the org. Ceative head (PB) is back!! I guess he off for a bit due to vacation. So hopeful now we can see the show sky-rocketing even more so. Join us more often sum...love for u to be involved;)

Mel

Originally posted by: sum_sum

Hi Mel...I'm not a very active member of this forum, though I think I've interacted with you a couple of times?...Anyways I would just like to say that both you and Himani have done a fabulous job with this letter and all are salient points that the management should consider...though I gotta ask did they retain the original Creative Head for today's show??...there was a marked difference in the quality of the episode that aired .....Or was it just me?πŸ€”

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All...I have forwarded our letter via FB message;). As soon as I get some response...I will info you ASAP!!!

Mel
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Hey sum...what ur name?? We just found out yesterday that the org. Ceative head (PB) is back!! I guess he off for a bit due to vacation. So hopeful now we can see the show sky-rocketing even more so. Join us more often sum...love for u to be involved;)

Mel

My name's sumaiyaπŸ˜ƒ....ahh *penny drops*....no wonder, I thought the episode had shades of the show that started on a high noteπŸ˜›....I really hope ur right and the show improves from this point forward...

I'll try an be more active, but due to time constraints I only just manage to skim through the topics....It's why I'm still a senior member even after a few yearsπŸ˜†...but wud luv to participate more as there are many wonderful members in this forum😊

Edited by sum_sum - 14 years ago
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Mel and Himani .... Your last point was Fab πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
7.) Finally, we would really like for you to re-vamp the attire for the respective characters, more specifically Veer and Ayesha. We are avidly requesting that Veer be outfitted with suits that is symmetrical to his height (which would mean a three buttoned jacket that falls slightly below his hip, a succinct combination of colored coordinated suite and shirt colors (light colored suits and shirts do not mix well), and finally to have an overall well tailored look for the character). In Regards to the character of Ayesha, we would like to see her wear salwar suits that tailored to her height (above the knee) with a modern fit. Please adhere to giving her an overall current/modern look.
Yeh point to 2nd number par hona chaheyay ... A Love story between 2 dashing looking "dressed to kill " people ..rest follows πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Baki saab points are fantastic .. your effort is much appreciated πŸ‘πŸ‘
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
that is perfect.Everything we need is in this letter.
-Sajdey- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved da tips,there is a room of improvement
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my name is saania khan.....loved ur letter it has everything that we want! good work!
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Great job guys..........u have pinted out all the important points that r neede to b considered......well done!