Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I was sloving snow...yaar it was crazy how much we had to re-clean

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Mel🤗 where were you yesterday...missed you in precap thread😔

Hi Suman😃 like you even am wishing ki jiju ka plan kuch toh kamyaab ho...100% success rate toh hai nahi uska...in fact 0% success rate bhi nahi hai🤣 🤣

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

They are probably gng to cover up their fight....as usually...but Nihal will figure it out and help his cahccu get his chacci
QUOTE=Roshni.]Haan Arps, Shivratri ki chutti hai naa aaj!
Hello Mel and Suman!🤗
Back to our Tiger now!! What reason do you think will they give to Nihal for their fight?

Mel,
This reminds of a promo they showed few days back where Nihal was praying god ki "yeh dono mere wajeh se ladte hai, please bhagwaan inn dono ki dosti kara dijiye naa"
So like you I too think Dosti barkarar rahega!
MELINDAM thumbnail
no no...i trust you...was thinking of all the good plots now and the awesome storyline we are gng to have

Originally posted by: md410

@ bold?????
mel
you thot I was kidding??? 😛or you do not trust me😉

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel, I got your PM..have resent the mail to your gmail ID..please check😊
MELINDAM thumbnail
I agree Rosh...but this time...I really want to see Nihal be involved in the mending process. I was watch last weeks episode were it was just VerNiSha....just too cute. I miss that...now its just stupid filler drama
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mel,
This reminds of a promo they showed few days back where Nihal was praying god ki "yeh dono mere wajeh se ladte hai, please bhagwaan inn dono ki dosti kara dijiye naa"
So like you I too think Dosti barkarar rahega!

haaa dosti barkaraar rahega na one sided😉
pahle Tiger ke side se.
jab tiger ki side se dosti pyaar main badlegi tab A ki side se dosti😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel, Rosh...agree nihal dosti tootne nahi dega...and also nihal and veer will gang up together to get back maasi for veer😉 😉

Am most interested in seeing ki PB budhiya ke saath kya karega...how about sending her again to Delhi or somewhere for the property papers....or let her have an accident and be on bed rest...best would be of course, heart attack or brain stroke😆 😆
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Haan Arps, Shivratri ki chutti hai naa aaj!

Hello Mel and Suman!🤗
Back to our Tiger now!! What reason do you think will they give to Nihal for their fight?

Hi Mel .Rosh ,Arps
.. Aaj shivratri hai and I am a kashmiri and that is one of our biggest festivals .. SO abhi multi-tasking kar rahee hoon cooking and writing...
I think they showed Nihaal bcoz PB wants to use him as a source to get Veesha together else what was the need to show him. Nihaal wants to see them happy and not fighting ..Right
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Himu,
How about PB sending DD back to foriegn That is Arpita ke paas..Kam se kam hume shaanti toh milegi!
Mel, Thats is what I said you just started the topic about getting PB back and he is!
Girls, just saw the new promo (Well pata nahi issme kya new tha!) Repeat of yesterdy's episode where we see A giving resignation letter and Jeeju planning to get them in Mohobbat mode!😳😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
we can only hope with DD...but she seems to have nine lives like a cat.
Im sure PB is giving us some masti with Veer and Nihal. Cant wait. I want to see Bunty being involved in a good way too.
I actually want ayesha to get another job...make Veer pine for her even more..?? What you think?
Himani..not sure what's happening..i cant seem to open the doc...keeps getting doc right error