Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Hey Anna (is that your name??)...I am in Dallas too and that's why I am cribbing!! However beautiful it may seem, the aftermath of snow is really messy!

Yes, Anna is my name..
I am here in fort worth...I did not go to work todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anna44

Yes, Anna is my name..
I am here in fort worth...I did not go to work todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I am in Coppell....lucky you, am sitting in office waiting for an early dismissal!πŸ˜•πŸ˜³ in no mood to work, ready to leave for home..πŸ€”
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anshu,
I called in today (i work in plano) told my boss the weather is bad will make up my hours on saturday...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks...Arps for the update. Veer: O darling....what's with the suit combo dear....Sapna Malthora is to be blamed for this😑...fit is all wrong (I'm like a broken record on this one...WTH!!!!!). Anyways...yay!! for being a Rambo and trying really save Ayesha!!! I loved the concern he has for her now....someone is totally whipped by her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. I hope you have your running shoes....cuz you are sooooo gng to have to wrk hard to chase AyeshaπŸ˜†

Ayesha: You go girl for slapping that guest...now only get the courage to do so with DD. Really liked Pammi and Sheder advise to Ayesha....what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. Now as far as breaking your friendship with Veer.....playing hard to get cuz you know it will work in your favorπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

JJ: Sooo funny when he stated that he should do all the thinking...have you not analyzed your past track record of failed plan....and this one is also in the works for failure. But instead of gripping at you today...i think you deserve πŸ‘.....galz JJ is the third angel for us.
Mel
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘Arpita- YOU ROCK AND SO DO YOUR UPDATES!!! That's all I want to say πŸ˜ƒ
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Arpita 😊

After today's episode, Jeeju is the only hope that can bring veesha back together( how i hate writing thisπŸ˜’ ) ....go Jeeju go!!! Do something quick!! 😳 I want Veesha to have a happy romantic valentine❀️ you must do something!
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yay veesha lovestory 😊
thnx fr the update 😊

to the updater(md): hey dnt worry...ur updates are nice (i dnt deny a bit confusing πŸ˜ƒ) bt really good...enjoy ur updates...retain ur style...u rock 😊
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Your comment of the day: ya, like arpita can not chage her writing style, no matter who says what

some one has suggested me that I need to get life, as if I have nothing to do but only updating the episode
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anna44

Anshu, please do not send More Snow in south (dallas, tx) ...
It has been snowing since 3 am here and it seems like we are gonna have a white valentine..... I must says it looks beautiful thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š

Anshu, anna
east coast vaale not ready for another 8 inches of snow, but it is coming on Sunday night goes till Monday night. πŸ˜›

Anna if you want to appreciate snow beauty come to my home.
2 trees hugging each other across the street, two cars underneath them, mountains of snow pile around them. making hard prople to walk. wanna come???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

some one has suggested me that I need to get life, as if I have nothing to do but only updating the episode

That's an extremely twisted thing to say Arpita!! And whoever said/wrote this to you sure needs a life!!!! Out of all your comments, this was the BEST...I loved it. Keep writing the way you do..it's awesome...you have a rare talent so maybe some people are jealousπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰