Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

thanks Himani...those were valid ptns. thanks for adding those.

arpita, suman..can you please PM me your personal email address..so that i can send out a mass email to all

Will do ..
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

thanks Himani...those were valid ptns. thanks for adding those.

arpita, suman..can you please PM me your personal email address..so that i can send out a mass email to all

mel
I thot you had mine???
did n't we exchane mail earlier?? never mind will send you
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When Ayesha tells off veer today...and she is about to go...veer should stop her, hold her hand and do some emotional blackmail on her...tab mazaa aayega...but i think she will storm off...leaving him dejected and nihal will comfort him
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ bold
🀣
how old your son is

on side note: you are kasmiri but you hindi is very good.πŸ‘πŸΌ

8yrs ..and very naughty
Kyon yaar kashmiriyon ke hindi achee nahi hotee hai kay .. I know when you here them talking in hindi you will notice a kashmiri accent πŸ˜ƒ but I don't have that ... Have been here for the past 14 yrs
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

r u talking abt me?πŸ˜› i was busy making chilly chicken for dinner...just now finished washing up!!

I don't want Rajdeep to be the third angle..I want someone new to make Veer jealous!! Veer was

already jealous of Subhash..so I am fine with him

yes beta tum aur kaun humaari pyaari visible ghost ho sakti haiπŸ˜†
aur akele akele chlli chicken khaa liya. mujhe bhej do thoda sa mujhe chiken banaana nahi aata

Rajdeep kyo nahi chahiye??? actually veer ko toh pata bhi nahi hai ki rajdeep and A were friendly
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG...really...this is so silly. The sad part is that only a few bollywood stars have stood up against this. Now that what you call cultural terrorism...why are ppl getting scared of them. Sorry guys..i get so annoyed with ingorance!!
haha...arpita i thought you were gng to some AKT....and then we would have a fight and i'll take you to court and battle it...lol

Originally posted by: ht312

Mel, the multiplexes in mumbai have backed off and are not releasing the movie today...that's so dumb...can you believe it they threatened that they will leave snakes in the theaters where this movie is released in mumbai...that's why the theater owners got scared.......

Nothing like that here, will see the movie and review it for you tonight in the precap threadπŸ˜ƒ

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

Rosh, suman gaayab
kuttu, kaanchi toh aaye hi nahi aaj

Apne Forum gayi thi yaar..Dekh rahi hoon ki kuch naya topic shuru hua ki nahi aur FB pe Mel ke photos dekh rahi thi!😳😳
Himu, MNIK jaa rahi hai? Mujhe ticket hi nahi mila!!
Suman, Rajdeep bhi aajaye..Third angle yaani ki Pammi aur Raj ke beech me kuch ho jaaye..But I do want Raj to be back!
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

When Ayesha tells off veer today...and she is about to go...veer should stop her, hold her hand and do some emotional blackmail on her...tab mazaa aayega...but i think she will storm off...leaving him dejected and nihal will comfort him

yaar main toh aaj hi resignation ke samy kiss tak pahooch gayi.
tum to holding hand pe hi atki ho🀣

mujhe lagta hai ab PB, TTT ki vaat lagvaayega N se. jaise dhurandar ki lagvaayi thi.
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Apne Forum gayi thi yaar..Dekh rahi hoon ki kuch naya topic shuru hua ki nahi aur FB pe Mel ke photos dekh rahi thi!😳😳
Himu, MNIK jaa rahi hai? Mujhe ticket hi nahi mila!!
Suman, Rajdeep bhi aajaye..Third angle yaani ki Pammi aur Raj ke beech me kuch ho jaaye..But I do want Raj to be back!

I want rajdeep back too but not as third angle in Veesha's love story .. Uski aur Pammi ki ek nayee story create karnee chaheyay... Something cute
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yummie chilli chicken...thats sounds really good!!!