Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Mel, did you get the mail?

Arpita, I think we'll have some epi's where A not interacting with veer directly...veer trying his best to get closer to her...some awkward, cute moments...nihal all sad...they will try to put up a show of friendship in front of him...JJ formulating another stupid plan to get them closer😕 and instigating his GF more...if they bring in a 3rd angle now. to mazaa aa jayegaa😃
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
himani...give us the review of my name is knan. isnt it such a silly ordeal what's gng on in mumbai abt the movie....these ppl are so regressive in their thoughts process..very silly ppl!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
himani...just got...am reading it now
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

Rosh, suman gaayab
kuttu, kaanchi toh aaye hi nahi aaj

Yaar dinner kar rahee thee aur intnay mei tumay budiya ko meray pass transfer karnay ka plan banaliya 😡 Waisa accha hai ..my son is 100 times naughter then Nihaal Budiya wapas zinda nahi jayagee
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel, the multiplexes in mumbai have backed off and are not releasing the movie today...that's so dumb...can you believe it they threatened that they will leave snakes in the theaters where this movie is released in mumbai...that's why the theater owners got scared.......

Nothing like that here, will see the movie and review it for you tonight in the precap thread😃
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I see Visible ghost lagta hai Bandini main ghoom rahi hai

r u talking abt me?😛 i was busy making chilly chicken for dinner...just now finished washing up!!

I don't want Rajdeep to be the third angle..I want someone new to make Veer jealous!! Veer was

already jealous of Subhash..so I am fine with him
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

what arpita....im afraid to ask...lol

@ bold

afraid to ask what??
are you guys afraid of me??? hahila main kya bhootani hu😉
😛
MELINDAM thumbnail
thanks Himani...those were valid ptns. thanks for adding those.
arpita, suman..can you please PM me your personal email address..so that i can send out a mass email to all
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mel, rosh, himani, suman
koi mujhe samjhaayega ki PB ko yeh mooncho vaale macchar hi kyo pasand hai??????
pahle woh truck driver ab yeh hotel ka cheap guest🤣 trying to become chief guest

Kahee PB ke bhee moochay to nahi hai .. Or may be he thinks Mooncho say they will look more scary .. But today's guy looked really cheapad .. Veer should have given him a couple of fatkas ..
He looked so angry
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Yaar dinner kar rahee thee aur intnay mei tumay budiya ko meray pass transfer karnay ka plan banaliya 😡 Waisa accha hai ..my son is 100 times naughter then Nihaal Budiya wapas zinda nahi jayagee

@ bold
🤣
how old your son is

on side note: you are kasmiri but you hindi is very good.👍🏼