Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanayaMohit-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
can u please write the updates nicely.. pls...
can't understand anything.....v difficult to read
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Roshni.

I get scared even to predict these days kahin sach na ho jaaye! But I'm tired of Kamini's actions! Day by day bigadthi jaa rahi hai! Whenever she comes onscreen I feel like changing the channel or throwing something at her!😑😑

tujhe pataa hai maine aisi aurat ko apni real life main 3.5 yrs jhela hai. worst thing ki DD rreminds me so much of her. she resembles her so much I can't tell. even her eyes
SanayaMohit-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can't understand anything.. v difficult to read
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ArpitaπŸ€— I had full faith in you yaar..itna bakwaas epi ka itna fantastic updateπŸ‘ πŸ‘ kaise karti ho tum? main toh depression mode mein chali gayi thi after the epi...but now fully cheerful after reading your update.....πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

sacchi kameeni ki aur screaming sunni padi toh mera brain damage ho jayegaπŸ˜† shouldn't the pollution control board fine her or take her away for causing so much noise pollution

RoshπŸ€— aaj tum bhi jaldi aa gayi...no power cut today?

Arpita, aaj exercise mein late ho gaya, isiliye late aayi...
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

tujhe pataa hai maine aisi aurat ko apni real life main 3.5 yrs jhela hai. worst thing ki DD rreminds me so much of her. she resembles her so much I can't tell. even her eyes

😲
OMG! I'm really sorry!! But Kamini - she is just intolerable!😑
Acha kya predictions hai?😳 I can't even ask you that!!!
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaMohit-Fan

can u please write the updates nicely.. pls...
can't understand anything.....v difficult to read

Would you like to take responsibility of doing update everyday??
I would love to read them.

md410 thumbnail

😲
OMG! I'm really sorry!! But Kamini - she is just intolerable!😑

naare you do not need to be sorry. yeh Kameeni uske aage kuch bhi nahi hai, yeha but she does remind me of her and that is why all stupid spontenous thots come in mind
md410 thumbnail

are Veer lagaayega vaat, hotel main sabki, will try to talk to A later she will bluntly tell him to stay away
he will sulk in his office, JJ will tell khaatu how he manage to leak news to press (yeh nahi bataaya na abhi)
we sure will have some cute pammi-maasi moment then may be pammi maasi go in james bond 007 mode.
DD will not let A meet N, more chilla poo,
veer looking for A at home again , then friday they may introduce ki JJ putting idea in her GF's head to get veer marry.

baaki ab tu bataa
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

naare you do not need to be sorry. yeh Kameeni uske aage kuch bhi nahi hai, yeha but she does remind me of her and that is why all stupid spontenous thots come in mind

You delt with a KK type woman for so many years and still maintained your sanity .. warna aisee aurat to kisee to bhee pagal kar day ... You are incredible πŸ‘
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, mujhe toh laga ki mera activation theory gaya paani meinπŸ˜† πŸ˜† but veer did stand up for ayesha ...dheere dheere se hi sahi...kuch to kiya...yesterday I overlooked it because i felt so sad for ayesha...aur kitna rulainge bechari ko

Rosh's optimism and your update makes me think that if ayesha distances herself from veer...he will get more motivated to go behind her...so now push and pull theory of motivation will be at workπŸ˜† πŸ˜† ayesha pushing him away and veer pulling her towards himπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰