Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

I thought dadi was gng to get a heart attack for sure. No such luck yaar. Did u see her bugs eyes and all... Lol
abt time their love story starts now...phewwwwwwww, long time coming!!!

Aprita, himani, rosh, payal, anshu...girls in the pre-cap...Veer is wearing the white/ash colored suit...gawwwwwwwd!!!! Here we go again!!!!!!

Arre abhi nahi when V will stand to A and tell his mom he wants to marry A, that's when DD/KK will have a heart attack...ho hi jaai tab to...
@BOLD 🀒🀒🀒
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

I thought dadi was gng to get a heart attack for sure. No such luck yaar. Did u see her bugs eyes and all... Lol
abt time their love story starts now...phewwwwwwww, long time coming!!!

Aprita, himani, rosh, payal, anshu...girls in the pre-cap...Veer is wearing the white/ash colored suit...gawwwwwwwd!!!! Here we go again!!!!!!

Dadi as Arpita said is a terminator ...itne jadli peecha nahi chodaygee..
But I'm sure now Veer will not like being ignored by Ayesha...
Hopefully some interesting twists ...
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

your welcome AnnaπŸ€—
welcome to forum too.
we interacted a bit at Bandini forum rt??

Thank you arpita for a warm welcome... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Anna
please do join us in Ajnabi discussion too.
I would love to hear your views.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Minnie is sooo mean..after spiking A & Veer's drink..how dare she insult Ayu talking

abt money😑 Veer trusts his mom so easily...he is happy when KK

tells him that she talked to A😑

Pammi is such a nice friend..she was giving killer looks to Veer

@bold
agree minni ko Veer needs to give wipeing and cleaning job in hotel double shift, no break for rest room either.
well he did stand up, secondly he has no idea about his mom's intentions kyoki she behaves nicely when he is around.
where did you see this??? precap main kya??? my video has 20 seconds precap, guy insulting A only
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

No I am serious .. In Intel we have MRL labs .. Why don't you PM me later and let me know what you are looking for . Are you interested in research side ... I am a PHD myself but into the engineering side ..

I'll sure Pm you later.
me PhD basic science. engineering se door door tak vaasta nahi. so interested research side.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

kudos to you Arpita for this awesome update despite such a depressing eppy...How r you manage it????πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I am really happy reading your update..

BT 's brain cells should tell him something was wrong and he should investigate...after all he owns the hotel so he has every right. And I hope they find the bottle of drug.

Someone shut up the DD/KK yaar.........she is just too much!!!!!!!!!!🀒😑🀬
The snow pics just freaked me out guys...thank god I am not in the east coast!!! Arpita take all precautions.

Anu
Thank youπŸ€—πŸ€—
1: Yes BT ka brain kinda active now. He will be protection for A every where, plus he might go look for drug detail as he did tell his mom someone spike the drink. who knows pammi or shridhar may fine empty bottle.
2: well we all are supaa sick and tired of freaky weather. never ending story. just praying ki other storm does not pick up on Monday. looks like movie day after tomorrow going to be real one dayπŸ˜†
3: well I worked for a person who was worse than DD. so this type of person does exists in real world. it was really traumatic for me. I learnt there how to make fun of her. unfortunately DD's look remind me sooooooo much of her particularly her eyes.

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Anna
please do join us in Ajnabi discussion too.
I would love to hear your views.

Sure I will.
Finally just finish reading all of your wonderful written updates....
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'll sure Pm you later.
me PhD basic science. engineering se door door tak vaasta nahi. so interested research side.

No Problems , PM me whenever you get time and I can give you a contact of a good friend .She is also a PHD and is in MRL lab. She can help you ..
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ€— Thanks for the wnderful updare Arpita dear!!
🀣 Masti with sir is expensive?🀣🀣Sorry...I just couldn't control over this line!! Aaj kya naam de di tumne? GT..BT? I prefer the BT...(Sounds like Balaji telefilms!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) And moreover today is Thursday! He ought to be BT - Warna mei usse chodungi nahi!
Feeling quite optimistic...I think we'll have a small VeeSha talk today though I did not like the shound of KK telling the she will keep watching them if Ayeesha doesn't end the friendship!
Prediction: Dosti bhi Chup Chupke! Noe VeeSha's angel wil be Nihal!
PS: Can we have DD and KK and Minnie free episodes for few days? Getting tired of them!