Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey Arpita i was waiting for your take on today's episode πŸ˜ƒ
Loved to see DD reaction today!! And the precious dialogue of our mr. muscle "How about if i have taken Ayesha to that Lodge?" πŸ‘ made my day!! Too bad, Now maasi is no longer in friendship mood with chachu πŸ˜” i wish chachu realizes how much maasi means to him after breaking the friendship.

Arpita, loved the comments you write in between πŸ˜† Arpitreet journal was A-Awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Chill gals and thank you all for liking updateπŸ€—
all please cheer up
good for all of us.
Actual love story starts now
more DD yells at A
more veer feels for her
more A runs away from Veer
more he chases her
so hold your breath
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Now Ayesha will try avoiding him and he will start chasing her ... lagta hai ab love story kuch start hogee ...Keeping fingers crossed.
BTW ... Aaj saab theek hai nahi ... No more accidents ... Sab pressue cooker and all ...
I saw the snow situation on TV ... Looked really bad ... Aisa kar Portland move hoja .. As long as you wouldn't mind working for Intel or Nike ....πŸ˜ƒ

yup Suman

hahhahah Veer is going to go total Majnooo miya
me fine today. used different cooker. made only daal, chaavel raat ko.thanks for asking
yes storm is really really worsen
me basic scientist intel or Nike main kya karoongi?? but still won't mind to work let me know

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

yup Suman

hahhahah Veer is going to go total Majnooo miya
me fine today. used different cooker. made only daal, chaavel raat ko.thanks for asking
yes storm is really really worsen
me basic scientist intel or Nike main kya karoongi?? but still won't mind to work let me know

In Intel we have a Research lab ... You can work there πŸ˜ƒ .. I am in engineering team ...You are welcome to join my team πŸ€—
Veesha story is getting interesting now. Kahani mei twist ... Veers expressions are so natural .. They way he spoke to DD today .. Maza aa gaya ... This is the only India soap that I watch and I hope CV's don't ruin it ...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome job on write up!!!!

Anyone have predictions.... Any new promo up?
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

In Intel we have a Research lab ... You can work there πŸ˜ƒ .. I am in engineering team ...You are welcome to join my team πŸ€—

are you serious??
me really looking job trying to move away from east coast.???
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

kudos to you Arpita for this awesome update despite such a depressing eppy...How r you manage it????πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I am really happy reading your update...no need to watch DD's face. But I do hope to see a better episode tomorrow. And if the activation theory works as it usually does, then BT 's brain cells should tell him something was wrong and he should investigate...after all he owns the hotel so he has every right. And I hope they find the bottle of drug.

Someone shut up the DD/KK yaar.........she is just too much!!!!!!!!!!🀒😑🀬
The snow pics just freaked me out guys...thank god I am not in the east coast!!! Arpita take all precautions.
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

are you serious??
me really looking job trying to move away from east coast.???

No I am serious .. In Intel we have MRL labs .. Why don't you PM me later and let me know what you are looking for . Are you interested in research side ... I am a PHD myself but into the engineering side ..
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think coming episodes will be interesting to watch😊 Ayu will try to

avoid Veer and our tiger won't like it one bit!!😳 Minnie is sooo

mean..after spiking A & Veer's drink..how dare she insult Ayu talking

abt money😑 Veer trusts his mom so easily...he is happy when KK

tells him that she talked to A😑

Pammi is such a nice friend..she was giving killer looks to Veer

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought dadi was gng to get a heart attack for sure. No such luck yaar. Did u see her bugs eyes and all... Lol
abt time their love story starts now...phewwwwwwww, long time coming!!!

Aprita, himani, rosh, payal, anshu...girls in the pre-cap...Veer is wearing the white/ash colored suit...gawwwwwwwd!!!! Here we go again!!!!!!