Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: anita.khemani

its so hard to understand ur updates with all unnecessary comments.. u need to get a life

Please don't be so rude in a public forum...you can air your grievances in a better manner...we all appreciate the efforts that the updater puts in her updates...you need to learn to respect others......
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

its so hard to understand ur updates with all unnecessary comments.. u need to get a life

If you don't understand it .. why bother reading it .. We deeply and sincerly appreciate Arpita efforts and look forward to her updates.. Rather then being dis-respectfull you should appreciate the time and efforts she puts in for this ..
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Ur comments are welcome but sorry anita i don't agree with u regarding the updates ...we should all applaud arpita for doing such updates..she is such a brilliant writer who has become the reason of this forum activation with her friendly writes up ...i guess we should respect her efforts of updating.

I am sorry but I am with Kiran and also Himani and Suman on this. I appreciate everyone has a view point and that this is a public forum but for that reason, we need to be respectful of each other. Everyone is busy but Arpita (and others) without fail take the time and effort to write the update, upload posts etc. Arpita's updates are one of the best things about this forum and one of the main reasons I started to attend the forum everyday.
Sorry to be harsh but if someone does not like to read something someone else has written, they are at liberty to not read it! I am not having a go- I just feel upset that someone like Arpita is being spoken to in that manner.
I hope you appreciate our responses in the way they are meant. Please don't discourage Arpita- she is a darling and I for one (and hundereds others) adore her updates and the comments are what make them come alive. Thanks.
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Shruti our arpi is this forums darling and anything against her is not acceptable.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Yes Shruti our arpi is this forums darling and anything against her is not acceptable.

DittoπŸ˜ƒ She is the best updater everπŸ‘ πŸ‘
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Anita, Updating is not an easy job!!
Arpita writes wonderful updates..Even if the episodes are sad..Her updates would cheer everyone up! Please donot criticize others this way!
Agree with you Kiran di, Himu, Shruti and Suman!
Arpita..This is for you!πŸ€— (You'll be snowed with hugs today! Thats a promise!πŸ˜ƒ)
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i really think this is totally uncalled for. The updaters take out valuable time from their busy schedules to post the episode updates. They do it so that we can keep in touch with whats happening with the show..........the least we can do is thank them for their efforts. If you don't like it you are free to not read these updates.

There are many here (me included) who love Arpita's daily write ups......πŸ‘πŸΌ.....so Arpita please don't be discouraged by such posts & keep up the good work........πŸ€—
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I missed this post totally....and I agree with all that others wrote...please refrain from writing rude comments for someone who spends so much time writing an update for all of us. It's not an easy job and if you don't understand, don't read. There are better ways of conveying things as well.