Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
haha suman...you it seem it doesn't it??
I hope we get more substance tomorrow...more happy episodes...lets end this week off well.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Himani
new promo nahi aaya kya??
may be tomorrow
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

I'm here only.

himani, he is smart enuf to figure out logo ke kaaran A is making distance.
what he will not figure is A is distant coz of mom. that is tricky.

tomorrow they sure reveal ki how jj sale the news.
may be veer later will come to know some one told press blame might go to khattu or like dd said A herself, but of course blame on A veer will not buy.

I think they took the pictures when they were outside the police station .. JJ started a conversation there intentionaly
MELINDAM thumbnail

goodness...this poor child is getting crapped on so badly. she really should consider moving out. we knw DD is gng to be watching her and so is JJ...now maybe Nanidni will also do the same

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, it will take hima long time to figure out his mom...as long as he figures out that A keeping away coz of people...that's also enough...want to see some chasing action now😉 😳
Jiju will tell khattu about newspaper article...but are they going to pursue this spiked juice incident at all..because yesterday veer was like i don't know what there was in the juice...and then he paid more emphasis to the fact that they got lost and ended up in the lodge...I hope they don't leave this issue just hanging like that......
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

haha suman...you it seem it doesn't it??

I hope we get more substance tomorrow...more happy episodes...lets end this week off well.

She seriously needs a bodygaurd and who else but a 6'2 inch Veer 😃 ..Koie parayshanee nahi phir
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Suman😃 haan yaar veer=best bodyguard for ayesha...the tiger has started roaring already in the hotel😆 😆

Hi Kuttu😃 still roaming in Bandini forum kya😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
actually guys...there are so many open ended issue on the issue...which have yet to be resolved.
I really would have like to see Veer and Ayesha talk about Jai and Divya and the good times they had...hopefully they will with Nihal.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
oye kuttu The visible ghost🤣
post kar
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Suman😃 haan yaar veer=best bodyguard for ayesha...the tiger has started roaring already in the hotel😆 😆

Hi Kuttu😃 still roaming in Bandini forum kya😆

Hey Himani , Kaal pata chlayga ...Tiger kis kis par roar karta hai ... Pehlay to us Minne ko marna chaheyay ..