Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita🤣 🤣 sahi kaha...demented se kaun shaadi karega? aur dragon ka pati lived in mortal fear...her staff too😆 😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mine was married with two kids...i felt so bad for her hubby.
ouch for Veer if Ayesha says to back off and that she can take care of herself....maybe we are getting the firey ayesha back(oooo i hope so)...this is gng to make Veer more attracted to her.
I just loved watching him be drunk!!!!! sooooo funny!!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, even am glad that pammi and gang are not going to desert ayesha....and the rest of the hotel staff will be taken care of by veer...its only minnie who will be the thorn, but she always has been like that...so who cares...she will get her due one day very nicely from veer.......

I think ayesha will ask veer to stop defending her or something.....

wohi na kya pata rosh ne konsi nazar se dekha ki use laga pammi killer look de rahi hai
yes A bluntly going to tell him to have formal relationship. she will tell him that it will be good for his own rapo.
minni ko toh solid jhatka lagega ki veer A se shaadi ke news dega tab
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

ouch for Veer if Ayesha says to back off and that she can take care of herself....maybe we are getting the firey ayesha back(oooo i hope so)...this is gng to make Veer more attracted to her.

yup this is what exactly going to happen. he is going to chase her more badly.
that is when realization will kick in or if JJ instigate DD to get marry Veer then he will feel for A
reepicheep thumbnail
Yes Mel, i think A is going to tell veer to keep away to maintain distance....hurt hero will get more determined to bring ayesha back..
push an pull theory of motivation as i mentioned earlier😆😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
lol messing with his ego...haha will drive a guy crazy🤪. This is actually going to be fun to watch....cuz he will use Nihal as bate towards attaining Ayesha. Well...that's ok...he gave her hell in the beginning.
I dont thk my V-day write up is gng to happen anytime soon for Veer and Ayesha😒
reepicheep thumbnail
yeah Mel, it will actually be fun to watch...and if he figures out(which I doubt) that A is avoiding him because of what people will say..it will be even more fun...he can turn his charm full on to woo and pursue her😉 😉 actually he should do that...he can't get her so easily na...so Mr.Tiger get dangerously charming and pataoo your girl😉
MELINDAM thumbnail
lol...ya but he's gng to be Gonushu first in this subject....hey what the hell was JJ plan....I was not paying attention this week
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Just finished watching the episode .. Veer's acting was pretty intense .. Especially when he is talking to his Mom and even in the precap ... Lets see kaal kiske wata lagtee hai .. Is he going to follow Ayesha everywhere like a personal body gaurd ..😛
md410 thumbnail
I'm here only.

himani, he is smart enuf to figure out logo ke kaaran A is making distance.
what he will not figure is A is distant coz of mom. that is tricky.

tomorrow they sure reveal ki how jj sale the news.
may be veer later will come to know some one told press blame might go to khattu or like dd said A herself, but of course blame on A veer will not buy.