Feb10 Write Up: Iss Raat Ki Subah Nahi

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Recap: Unforgettable Night

Cops raided the lodge where VeSHa took Panaah ( Arpita is positive ki Lodge owner will make sure ki police get Hafta in time to avoid future raid), so khwaablok se VeSha end up Jaillok. ( I've no doubt that Beizzati ka pain will bring closer self respected VeSHa🤗) DT-maassi consoles each other, but kambhakt bars were btwn them 😭 ( varna woh young couple vaala hug definately karte). Ajaayab ghar ka Ajgar aka jJ bailed out VeSha. All get back to home. ( it might turn prison of humiliation to maasi)

Part: 1 Damage Control

DD comes, asks Tiger where was he all noight (It's none of your damn business lady, mind your own, he owes you no explaination about where and wit whom he spent the night😡) Tiger gets another shock with this question ( why??? isn't it obvious??any mom will ask, specially kameeni type to pakka, BTW veer looks like a kid who got caught stealing ice cream from corner house🤣) Tiger fumbling, does not know what to tell, Ajaayabghar ka ajgar (AKG)AKA JJ) tells her GF ki did n't I tell you he was with his GF next to our room at same lodge??? aka with deligates. Mom is fine ( well, she trust only her GF ki lie, This lie will drag you to grave DD)

Bua does not like this first time publicly question her naam ka pati but biwi in real where was he?? AKA ki wicket down ( Gosh?? gayi bhais paani mai. 😉I did not think of it??? how did I miss it??😆) Now Tiger transfers his fumbling to AKA, finally he manges to say he went to check how was meeting going on ( storm did not stop, it keep on coming), AKA ki GF aka DD daago bullet to AKA ka pimp aka khattu?? how come you are here so early??? ( boy this Vardhan's ladies including JJ are too good in playing KHO-KHO ) He tells he came to give papers as she has meeting with lawyer 🥱( now this is what arpita will call blooper??, how come khattu has those papers, when he even not dealing the case?? if so when did he has time to get them??😕😕)

DD tells Guilty Tiger (GT) go rest, he was behind the bars all night (busy), worried about A, so did not sleep (working) and stop jaagna all night ( in his heart: mom if you do not let me spend time with A then what option do I have other than this??)😉😉. DD leaves,
Love mansion aka Nisha. A comes to N. Both hug ( NiSha hug is Such a treat to eyes😃😃) N is not happy with her, says, how is it going to work if you stay all night out ( A in her heart, N tum chaahte ho na ki main hi tumhaari chaachi banu?? then I'll have to do this)🤣 N lovingly tells, you got a job now you have no time for me ( in his heart 24/7 woh lipi puti budhiya ka face dekhana padta hai maassi😆) you forgot me, BTW where were you last night?? A in tears, (Like saying wish I was with you, we were so happy as family na?? yeh sir humaari life main aaye hi kyo??) A asks forgiveness, tells him she was at her best effort to get chaachu aka she was tired so stayed with pammi. N worries about her, concernly tells, who asked you to do so much work?? ( woh kameeni daadi kya?? jo LOve ka fake show off karti hai??? maar ke aoon kya use??) he says if you fall sick then I'll have to take care of you ( awwwww N🤗 you know ki A has no one. do not worrry, apun ka GT hai ka) GT at door hearing all convo now. A promise him she will never late again, will come early so they can have fun ( in her heart, fun with sir is too expensive, better if we two have fun)🤣 N excited how nice, it would be, but you do not stay with pammi leaving me behind??? ( now is it indication for future kya?? ki that is what A will do??)A promise she will not leave N ( check with DD before you promise a kid) great one more NiSha hug, when A spots GT @ door, lowers her eyes, tells him she will be right back.( maassi you do not need to feel guilty please) She looks @ GT, he lowers his eyes, just leaves from there (GT was it signal to see me in private kya???🤣) A follows him, short eye lock but pain in the eyes, goes in opposite direction. Kothe ka Don ( KKD) aka jj and his dalla (khattu) spy on them, happy, KKD tells with smile see, even after spending night together they can't face each other ( coz they have shame, you do not, tum toh apni biwi ko bhi kothe pe bith do kameene). Dalla tells him you are impossible no one can understand you not even Fadel Castro.🤣 you are stil smiling after all this
( only paan chewing is missing🤣) , plan has spoiled. You hid it from your GF?? ( naa he made money out of that news). I'm so confused. KKD replies, no I sold the news to press, aka my plan becomes solid ( yeah, VeSha falling for each other) No one would imagine how my GF know this.

Part: 2 Clinton-Monica Trapped

DD on her way to lawyer's office telling him she is bringing all the papers ( Brain strok is on its way too🤣) Tells him to start the procedure,( she wants to gift this to VeSha as their wedding gift, before she dies kidding🤣) She stops at red light ( hey not at red line area read it correctly) boy tries to sale news paper, that has headline about batchleor clinton having affair with Monica aka VeSHa ki baat ek raat ki. She is shocked to death (still did not die or no storke, no cardiac arrest?? man is she lady Terminator kya??? 🤣naaa, actually A ki vaat jo lagaani hai ghar jaa ke) She reads the news loudly (?
now my question is: hat is Veer rally such a big shot, who gets front page coverage with picture??? then why at PS no one knows him?? or press has fallen so low ki they do not remember their social responsibility and can do any thing for money??) DD supaa mad, cancel her meeting, orders driver to go back home ( mujhe abhi ke abhi VeSha ki shaadi karvaani hai just to save my prestiage🤣)

Back @ MH ( GT, waiting for mom to come, so she can lagaoo his and A's vaat together and A ki again in his absence😡😈)KKD still in make GT guilt rideen, DD storm in, A from upstaire coming down ( maassi run, Tornedo coming, run run) DD yells his name< KKD happy asks does n't she has meeting, DD blast it goes to hell, ( rite now all I want VeSHa needs to get marry) She throws paper, yells such a fraud??? ( what was the need to run??? Why you did not tell me ki you want to marry?)KKD still acting what fraud?? ( koi please ise dirty fellow ko maaro yaar?? he better go to his room in red dress) She scremes and asks KKD to read it ( he in heart: well I remember it on my tips,I worte the news and you asking me to read it) She tells full headline ( ohhh maaa it looks like DD you only sold the news not your GF??? are n't you ahsamed for doubting on your own son??? should n't you ask him first than believing cheap news?? No wonder ki KKD type person can easily play with you kyoki you trust all but your own kids)

Poor GT tries to explain it's a lie ( yes GT, your mom neede to ask you in private whether it is press scandel) she shows him picture, scolds is it lie??(you spend nite with monik and I do not even know it??) DO not try to teach your mom ( only my GF jj can do that) You lied to me, spent night with 2 cents gal (
in his heart: nahiii mom woh aapki hone waali bahu hai aur hum shaadi ke baad bataane hi vaale the ki cop ne raid kar di) , I'm so ashamed calling you my son ( okay fine mom you can call me Ayesha ka hubby or N ka maussa no problem). KKD happy, plan is on way of success ( aka VeSHa on wedding track) A tells you are getting us rong ( when did she understood you rite?? for that one needs to have brain and that too at correct place. Having brain in KNEE does not help maassi)🤣 DD shuts her up, saying noword. I do not want to listen your voice ( fine, then amitabh ki angry young man vaali awaaz sun, at any cost you at loss, abe tiger speak up, your mom giving you hint to stand up for A by shutting her up)

DD continues humiliation I know all, this is your plan only ( A in mind nahi m'aam, JJ ne banaaya hai maine toh manaa bhi kiya tha ki let me get Veer by my way, ask khattu🤣) Finally GT raises voice ( well DD left no choice, he has to) he tells it's not A's fault, what are you saying?? IS n't that possible ki I took her to lodge?? 👏 (YOu are brainy TIGER today👏👏 Himani wed👍🏼) She yells at him stop it ( why??? A has to be rong always?? now look at this way if you do not let them romance what they suppose to do?? now who is going to get heaart attack JJ,) DD out of control in anger, screms I do not want to listen anything( Kyo??? kar na sach ka saamna ki clinton ask monica to come with him🤣) Briany Tiger (BT) tells her to calm down, she is unnecessarily getting angry, mom brushes him off ( beta toh gaya maata) BT says yes, till you do not hear truth from us, you have no right to get angry ( just awesome, agree BT mom has to have trust in you if not in A, but how could she?? when she her self is so insecure) KKD very happy seeing this drama ( may be thinking, BT will leave, not this time, you will be kick out) DD shocked she did not expect this from her robo ( arpita loving this, once BT stand up for A, he will always)He tells nothing has happen btwn us last night,( though mom I secretly wish ki something should have happen) none of us need to ashamed of it. We were in trouble, why we neede to go there we only know ( yup, any sensible mom will ask this first what trouble you were in last night??) He firmly tells her we are just friends, mom retorts why did you hide the fact ( yes she is right here) why you did not tell me all clearly (BT in heart coz you GF has asked me not to, Damn it JJ why on earth I listend to you)
BT behaves very mature, tells mom you are very angry this time, so you will not believe the truth ( great going SEXY< BRAINY TIGER, I was never proud so much ) He tells her you first calm down then only I'll talk to you ( JJ you start counting ulti ginti, BT ka brain fully functioning, rite diretion, activation complete and is irreversible for Monday, it stays as it is) BT just leaves from there. PERFECT (mom one day he will leave you for A with N, then you do Raam bhajan or JJ bhajan whatever) DD shocked BT talked to her like this ( well you stretch too much it has to break) A tells her that BT is right. ( naaa maasi you are rong, she does not trust her own son, how could she trust you) DD yells back how dare you talk to me after all this (This is call MORAL courage, power of truth,jiska tere GF ka door door tak vaasta nahi hai budhiya) You know A ki your type of gal get called which name ( yes: Vardhan Parivaar ki Choti bahu) A request her not to call like this ( kyoki this way you are insulting my hubby,) We are not rong try to understand ( it was just prevalentine practice run), DD tells oh you care a lot for him, his friend na ( noop Valentine) I know what are you trying via this friendship( oh saasu maa how to explain you ki not me him)

Part: 3 Humiliation Tornedo

She tells picture is clear, what your aim and why not whe you have young, rich guy in your eyeball area ( exactly, wouldn't that be smart saasu maa?? now you are making sens) Do not forget friendship exist at equal level ( yup, he and I share same love aka N, though height is contrast but we will manage🤣) You are dreaming too high ( haaa?? if she will not dream how will she fulfill them) How dare you thot about friendship with Tiger ( naaa, it was your grand son's idea, I'm still at Sir level) What did you think this friendship will turn something else ( naa Tier thot ki shaadi main aur tere heart attack main budhiya?? tell me where A is rong??) DD doubt ki A calls the press, so that Vardhan's give up ( are ghutane toh beta tek chuka, aur tu bhi utaaregi aarti soon) and you trick us to complete your demand??? ( not needed BT vaise hi shaadi ko ready ahi) A says what are you thinking, KKD happy, Bua as usual decor, DD blasts I'm thinking correctly ( oye budhiya, only you can think of calling your self call gal, no wonder you romances with JJ) She yells do not forget, you are here to take care of N, not yours ( A says not needed mera khayaal toh tera beta hi rakh leta hai??) You felt bad when I talk bad about you sis, at least I did not lie ( haa but your beta did, not good for you) I have no other intentions like you.
DD ki friend calls for picture of VeSha , DD tells it's trick to increase circulation ( trick of jj to get money and VeSha closer, then you did not get this when questioning your own son). How could you think ki my beta spend night with 2 kaudi gal
( shaadi kar likya bete ne so he was with his priceless biwi) KKD happy on his wonderful plan. ( marriage on way) embarress DD tells her friend we surely meet this week end ( I'll introduce you to would be DIL maassi) DD after hanging up yells at A to get lost. ( saudin saas ke ek din bahu ka, A had her day, she got her valentine in one shot, DD could not get rid of A 100000 shots) A leaves like zombiee ( I'm sorry, but maassi loses here so now she is 15-1)

Maassi back on the road aka walking on the street questioning her self ( she is wearing same devi maa vaala pink suit, hope not running to her again,) why every time I get to blame, why always all understood me rong? I'll have to do something. She wipes her tears ( I love this determine, storng maassi always, we all do rite forum buddies)👏. She talk to her self I need to end up friendship with BT ( but should start romancing with him🤣) true ki dosti sirf barabar vaalon main hoti hai ( but Love, woh toh kisi ke bhi saath ho sakta hai kabhi bhi, JJ ko bhi toh biwi se nahi paise se pyaar hai na🤣)

BT comes to mom, says sorry about leaving like that ( i could not tolerate A ka insult any more), mom says okay I should have understood ki you grown up ( yaa so stop controling him like 5 yrs old, telling him when to sleep or get shower, or else one day he will show up with dulhaniya ki mom utaaro aarti🤣) he can behave the way he wants ( yes, if you be keep treating him your puppet, he will go aginst you) Bt tells why you sayinglike this, I am sorry, I made a mistake,( I'll correct it by marrying A, you wait🤣) Believe me nothing happen btwn us ( though there was only one blanket in one room but jo bhi hoga shaadi ke baad🤣 He tells her full story mini mixing drug, car break down, they were high, driver was new,I saw lodge so thot of going there etc.( in heart boy what a night, I was shahrukh turned to shahid great na),Belive me I did not know about lodge ( I was not in my sens to figure that out either), the idea was mine not A's ( great BT, I really like your firmness and boldness⭐️) we are just friend ( for now) Momstill yells I trust you ( then what was that dram out in the hall?? why you didnot ask him to come to your room to talk??) I was not expecting such carelessness from you ( ladki ko ladge main le jaake chod do?? why did you not marry her?? answer me damn it)🤣 How could people not understood rong?? every paper has picture ( okay mom let's turn this to wedding picture) SHe asks if he wants to address press conference to issue statement ( ki VeSHa is married couple) BT denies ( main toh gandharv vivaah kar ke aapko heart attack dena chaahta hu) Bt tells if we do then public will think we are hiding facts, anywyas I do not care about people, all I care my family ( my love A)❤️ If my family trust me then I need nothing ( I know ki A toh trust karti hi hai)❤️ Mom agrees what ever you wish ( DD, you have no choice) Bt leaves, mom still not happy, angry. Bt turns to tell mom if she can talk to her bahu who is upset since last night mom tells do not worry I already took her class very well aka told her. Smile first time on BT's face😃 Momlooks at picture thinks toherself, you are kid BT you are trapping in web of A ( no beauty and brain of A, DD you are trapping in web of ajgar) She is smarte than her sis, if I stop you now then you will not understood ( he is far from that level, already gone with A) I'm sure ki A will distance now ( ya but what about Bt??? he will pine more for her like N) or else I will be chukidaaraani of your love

Part: 4 Welcome in Hotel

Ms Pimpin aka minnie
( Ms P) ordering staff to throw news paper in bin, make sure no guest sees this, she personally sends apology letter( oye, are you owner??? BT'll take care, you worry about your job) THis low news should not spread in the hotel ( oye hotel kya out of city hai?? guests do not go out kya, is there a snow storm too) This will give hotel, and Veer sir bad name ( are ababa bad name lag chuka) shridhar-pammi too shocked, keep collecting papers, stops, when sees zombiee A walking, MsP yells to hurry and focus when spots A. starts sarcastically bombing at her look who has come ( teri boss) who's news in paper ( aur meri nahi chappi, chapegi when veer will get you arrested) she says A you have dare to come here after all this ( haa, kyoki nothing happen, then she works for her valentine not for you) DD did not kick you out ( are you nuts??? bahu ghar ki izzat hoti hai> how could she kick A out) she says take one suggestion stop playing with your izaat for cheap publicity ( Ms P you did this for cheap promotion) if you neede money I could have give you as bhik, the ngoes to say as advance salary ( Ms P do you understand you are blaming you boss indirectly too) SHridhar-pammi visibly hurt. you are not like you look ( same to you minnie😛 ) you will not attend any room service ( ya Maasi sign only pay checks as boss ki biwi)😆 hide your face, do the laundry, clean the stain of cloths as you can not clean your name ( she does not need to, BT does he is big shot) go ayesha sharma the great ( minnie tu ab gayi, BT ne apni mom ko nahi choda, how dare you insult his GF) Shridhar-pammi is also in tears with A ( arpita tooo) maassi 🤗

Tomorrow: Defending Monica
Guy in hotel staff insulting A (how dare you?? be ready to get fire), A is shocked, Brainy Sexy Tiger (BST) listening all in ANgery young man mode

Tune in friends, A running away from Tiger, he is chasing her, pning for her.

The Arpitreet Journal

Ajnabi Stock Exchange (ASE): status for February 10 :

UP 100 points ( credit: Drug in juice,)

Shares Value of the day

Kodak Moment: DD's face when she sees VeSHa's picture in paper. ( + 100 )

Scene of day: NiSHa hug, Tiger @ door all guilty (+100),
Veer leaving hall telling mom we will talk later ( + 100)

Dialogue: Veer telling mom how about if I took A to lodge (+100)

Most torture: DD telling A she knows her rong intentions (-300)

Future grading: Veer standing up all the time for A (+100)👍🏼

Enjoy:
Arpita😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Arpita.....I was just waiting for ur update darling....coz dis is the only thing that can elate my mood after such a bakwass episode.

Ur update is really cool.....n hats off tou for writing soo beautifully despite such an awe-full episode

Please...sum1 get that Kameeni out of this show.....why is she..here????? Look the way she blasts at our Ayesha😡

Just the best scene as v discussed in the precap thread too...was Veer's face off with his Mom...I mean...just loved the way everytime he wanted to stress on the innocence of Ayesha...n dat dialogue....when Veer says ki even it may b that I took Ayu in that lodge was too good..👏 Maa daLadla...shudhar Gaya😆😆😆

Ayesha decides to stay away from Veer...leaves a tiny hope for us to c some gud scenes by tomm or friday...or even on monday for V'day. I just hope...they do something special for the V'day party...some special scenes. I mean romantic couples ho...n V'day nt getting celebrated is just too much.

Ohk...Arpita...u lifted my spirits. ⭐️ still am not in a great mood to write much...coz ... 🥱 Had a long n tiring day. Will go to my cozy comfy bed now. Have to wake up again 2mrw morning....Godd...I hate waking up earlyyy
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The only good thing from today was reading this awesome update! Thank you Arpita, you have managed to cheer me up. I have only bothered to watch the episode on fast forward to try to see the only good bit- V sticking up for A so needed to read the update as w/out the comments I don't think I can bear to watch(read) such a depressive episode! Thanks!
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing Arpita,
loved your update... thank you...
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna44

Amazing Arpita,

loved your update... thank you...

your welcome Anna🤗
welcome to forum too.
we interacted a bit at Bandini forum rt??
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Here you go again .. what a wonderful update for a boring episode ... Thanks you Arpita ... I just read the precap thread and got a glimpse of how the episode was but then I knew that your update will turn a crapy episode into a laughter ride ... 👏 and see you have done it again ...
Waisay Jo bhee huwa that was kind of expected .. I mean DD newspapaer dekh kar dance to karnay walee nahi thee .she was going to scream .. but the wonderful part is that Veer stood up for Ayesha ... Pehle baar Ma kay samnay mu to khola ...
Now Ayesha will try avoiding him and he will start chasing her ... lagta hai ab love story kuch start hogee ...Keeping fingers crossed.
BTW ... Aaj saab theek hai nahi ... No more accidents ... Sab pressue cooker and all ...
I saw the snow situation on TV ... Looked really bad ... Aisa kar Portland move hoja .. As long as you wouldn't mind working for Intel or Nike ....😃
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

The only good thing from today was reading this awesome update! Thank you Arpita, you have managed to cheer me up. I have only bothered to watch the episode on fast forward to try to see the only good bit- V sticking up for A so needed to read the update as w/out the comments I don't think I can bear to watch(read) such a depressive episode! Thanks!

Thank you Shruti
cheer up. me loving it. depression should be gone, kyoki, now it will be Veer who is going to chase A
sure it will more fun.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
thanxxx for your update dear.It just cheer me up after such stupid episode of ayesha crying and kamini yelling at her.I hateee this kamini.God knows when she will get heart attack.Anyways thanxx again for your lovely,funny and cute update
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Arpita.......thanks so much for the update.......i really feel bad that u had to write the update for today's eppy......kudos to you.....👏

the only thing good abt today's crappy episode was Veer standing up against his mom......👏..

don't know what the creatives are thinking by getting this twist in the story.....😕......seriously this is so unwanted......😡

btw how's the snow at ur place??......hope u don't have to work today....😊
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved ur update Arpita!!
Hmm..............Veer on a roll,I can say??
I hat Minnie-how could she talk so rudely with Ayesha?? Veer would've fired her then & there even if he'd heard one word of her tirade!!