Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Suman😃 even I was wondering how the hotel staff will react...and firstly whether ayesha will go back to the hotel or not...minnie of course will get nastier to her...but I don't want pammi, shridhar, choksi and mrs.dikshit to desert her especially pammi...she should be there for ayesha now...and help her in investigating the spiked juice incident
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sumankaul

hotel staff will not against A. other than minnie. basically only person who will blame and humiliate A is KK
may be if KK gets success throwing out A ( that I doubt) then mrs Dixit may ask A to come wit her.
Veer has to stand up to mom and be firm no matter what plus needs to go in details about drugs

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Himani,
Watch the first part..Very enjoyable till someone knocks the door!
Tu POwercut ke baare me pooch mat..JAb mann chaho chala jaata hai! Yesterday it was not there from 6 in the morning to 10!!😡😡 Mornings me hi nahi..Totally 4 hours a day..So morning, Noon, evening, Night..Sab time pe jaata hai!
Himani, Aisa mat bol yaar..She has hardly anyone and is Pammi deserts her, she will be broken!
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Suman😃 even I was wondering how the hotel staff will react...and firstly whether ayesha will go back to the hotel or not...minnie of course will get nastier to her...but I don't want pammi, shridhar, choksi and mrs.dikshit to desert her especially pammi...she should be there for ayesha now...and help her in investigating the spiked juice incident

Pammi to waisee bhee Veer kay against thee .. and now all this ... I hope she stays on Ayesha's side at this time jaisay Nihaal kay time kiya tha ... Rest of the hotel staff .. I am sure they will give dirty looks to Ayesha ... Plus that witch Minne , uskee to shakaal hee chudyaal jaisee hai .. God know kahan say pakad kay laya hai
md410 thumbnail
Chill guy woh lomadi minni ke alaava whole hotel staff with her.

secondly: haa yellow phone gaya but dirty fellow aur dirty ho gaya. I felt like bang his head on the wall when he was giving winning smile to A with fake concern at PS

himani
do watch pt 2-3 too for Veer's concern, hurt, helpnessness, protectiveness for A.
thay bot were looking very cute and adoreble
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sid did a good job today....ayesha cried too much....i know she's supposed to
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

Chill guy woh lomadi minni ke alaava whole hotel staff with her.

secondly: haa yellow phone gaya but dirty fellow aur dirty ho gaya. I felt like bang his head on the wall when he was giving winning smile to A with fake concern at PS

himani
do watch pt 2-3 too for Veer's concern, hurt, helpnessness, protectiveness for A.
thay bot were looking very cute and adoreble

Gosh yaar .. How do you come up with lines 👏 Veer 's acting is very natural ...he used to act in some other soap also ... has anyone watched that ... As far as this JJ is concerned , usko to baylaan say marna chaheyay.. Maybe he should have been in your kitchen when the cooker blasted ... Dal dal ho jata ...
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aaargh yeh youtube kitna time laga raha hai😡 😡 yahan main tadape ja rahi hoon epi dekhne ke liye aur yeh buffer hi nahi ho raha hai

Rosh, har time pe kaise ja sakta hai? scheduled power cuts hai na...yahan par sirf afternoon 2-3 hours...aur summer mein to aur power cuts honge

Arpita, Mel...I hope veer's protectiveness and guilt translates into some action too....and he defends ayesha against his mom...seeing jiju's and veer's relationship, another term came into my mind...veer has a dependency syndrome on jiju...and unfortunately people who suffer from this syndrome place their treust most of the time in the wrong person only dunno why it took me so long to figure this out, veer's tubelight effect i guess😆 😆
md410 thumbnail
Kuttu🤗
stop hitting like only. I see you or aaj only Bandini forum main hi post karne ki kasam le rakhi hai🤣
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Himu,
Wahi toh speaciality hai..Ab 11 to 12 jaayega!! ohir 3 to 5 phir 7 to 8!!!
Chalo yaar me going..Meet you girls in precap thread tongiht!
I really hope KK doesn't harm A!