Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Koonsay khayaloon mei thee .. I am glad nothing happened to you ... Veer kay baray mei itna maat soonch

are tere khayaalo main ki kahi suman apne pati dev ko phir se update na padhvaa de🤣 jks apart

on serious note: I suspect ki either water kam daala cooker main aur lid was not closed properly so leak tha kahi
problem yeh ki mera dhakkan ooper vaala hai. it does not go inside the cooker and closed. varna udata nahi.
bahut bachhi kitchen main hoti toh pata nahi kya hota
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arrey yaaron tum log itna express speed se jaa rahe ho...ki mujhe kuch nahi samajh raha hai😆 abhi update padha hai...I still have to watch the epi and catch up on 8 pages worth of discussion...

Arpita, Rosh...swalpa slow maadi😃
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pad li...
You're absolutely right!! A will need Tons and Tons of glycerine!
HImani🤗..Haan re..Tumse toh meine peechle Thursday ko baat ki!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rosh...dont know yaar. i agree he wont get near JJ...though I have a feeling KK will the beans indirectly...but veer wont get it.
MELINDAM thumbnail
what is glycerine supposed to do? I have no idea

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Pad li...

You're absolutely right!! A will need Tons and Tons of glycerine!
HImani🤗..Haan re..Tumse toh meine peechle Thursday ko baat ki!

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mel,
Glycerine is used to get tears..Jo tu Ayeesha ke aakhon me dekh rahi ho! KK indirectly? I hope Veer finds that! Jo bhi ho..aisa hua toh tumhare muh me ghee shakkar!
Himani..Slow madiyathu!😳😳
Hey..Jeeju ka Yellow phone nahi tha kal!..Usse dekhna mat bhoolo!😳
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

rosh, if veer doesnt put the piece of the puzzle together...meaning finding out about the spiked drink...then how is he gng to help ayesha. and clean up her name??

I don't see this happening very soon .. Pata nahi kitnay episodes laga dengay and by then Ayesha ro ro kay aadee ho jayagee and Pata nahi Veer ka kya hoga ... I wonder how the hotel staff will react to this news ???
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

what is glycerine supposed to do? I have no idea

brings tears.
that is what actors use to cry in soap
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, OMG kitchen accident..I hope you are alrite...and take care in the future

Your update was rocking yaar...👏.pata nahi epi kitna accha hoga par mujhe ekdum tempt ho gaya hai abhi dekhne ko...me waiting for youtube videos to buffer....

Rosh, tere area mein morning power cut hai kya...hamare area mein afternoon powercuts

Arrey yeh sab kya kachra ho gaya ...and that jiju...urgh😡 God when are they going to show veer cutting his umbilical cord from him...

MELINDAM thumbnail

hehe..now i know..

suman...the hotel staff..her friends...ouch!!! that's why veer needs to clear her name. if he doesnt then how is he supporting her??
i get its gng to take awhile for him to catch on the JJ...but creatives can leave things open ended...like they did wiht nihal getting hit by tutor