Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
PAAYAAAL- my little sweetie sister. How are you? Exactly dear- urff- this stupid DD, get her and that hyena jeeju out of the picture fast! I will work on the next part of your gift, was unwell today and work are really stressing me out so couldn't do any today(: xxxx
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
k...take ur tym....n do rest. Don't overstress urself....I can wait....

take care....by di..gtg.

c ya all IF gang...tomm...same tym...same placeπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Arpita 😊 πŸ‘πŸΌ
Today's episode was cool. I loved the way veer was consoling ayesha in the PS. It was heart touching when ayesha joined her hands in front of jackal jeejuπŸ˜’ Yaar is banday ko zara ehsaas nahi hota!!!😑 i am seriously fed up jeeju..... aagay pata nahi what that Daadi is going to do after she reads the headlines.
I have a feeling that Kaamini will tell Ayesha to leave Vardhan house. i am afraid phir kya hoga? πŸ’” How is Veesha going to have some Romantic moments on valentines day? πŸ’”
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arpita .. kya yaar yeh title "Ek Anokhi Kaali Raat Massi Ke Saath " looked like a Ramsay movie title but then when I read the update it was karan johar's emotional drama ... Awesome update yaar ..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. It was fun to read it .... Your update made a sad episode seeem not so sad ...
Kaal DD Veesha ka kya haal karaygee .. I hope Veer stands up for Ayesha .. She will have to listen to a lot of taunting now ... God save her ...
Aur snow ka kya haal hai ... We had a nice day here in Portland today 😳 ... Can send you some sunshine ..
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

haaa yeh rona dhona aur paas le aayega.
but mera din toh shuru hi kharaab hua. check the post immediate after my update

Which post are you talking about ... What happened to you din ...Kharab kyon hai
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Which post are you talking about ... What happened to you din ...Kharab kyon hai

first post immediate after my update
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Kaal DD Veesha ka kya haal karaygee .. I hope Veer stands up for Ayesha .. She will have to listen to a lot of taunting now ... God save her ...
Aur snow ka kya haal hai ... We had a nice day here in Portland today 😳 ... Can send you some sunshine ..

If mera tiger kal A ke liye fight nahi kiya us kameeni ke saamne tab main use forum main zinda gaad doongi
yeh toh pakka hai
Yaar snow just killing us. started snowing again. wed will be worse. 12-20 inches by tom night
they are saying 30% chances another mini storm on next sunday😑
yeh 30 % ka 100 hua na tab 🀒

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jiju is real stupid...soon the plan will backfire when aayesha will become bahu of vardhan parivaar[:p]
thnx fr the update 😊
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: liquidfantasy

jiju is real stupid...soon the plan will backfire when aayesha will become bahu of vardhan parivaar[:p]
thnx fr the update 😊

Your welcome.πŸ€— your name please
hey we all are witing for A to be DIL of Vardhan'sπŸ˜ƒ
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi All....
So here is my prediction for the rest of the week...
As the precaps showed a newpaper pic of both Veer and Ayesha in the "Hotel Decent" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ (were they holding hands...not too sureπŸ˜†). Which I am sure Jiju set up....and also planned to have Dadi see her beta with his future Mrs.πŸ˜› being questioned by the police. Dadi may just turn around and questions Veer about the whole situation and may try catch him in his lie (like most parent doπŸ˜•)...and our boy may just get caught. But he will have Jiju to bail him out again. But poor Ayesha is going to get blamed for this situation and am quiet sure that Dadi will insult her character and Jiju will pour more salt on Ayesha wound...thus resulting in her distancing herself away from Veer πŸ₯Ί. I think this week Veer will realize that he really cares about Ayesha and will the Slient Tiger will go after his preyπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘!!!!! At least I hope so!!!!
Since next week is ❀️-Day...am sure Veer will make a move....ugh darlings i cannot wait to see this!!! I'm sure he is going to Nihal as bateπŸ˜‰.
Now in regards to JiJu (we all know his plan will back fireπŸ‘)...So if his plan (A) was to ruin the Vardhan family name...what exactly is he gng to get out of this...he too is assiocated with them?? Really nothing will happen..because it a flawed plan and will only bring Veer and Ayesha together!!
Now if his plan(B) is to also give Dadi a stroke or Heart Attack ( well, at least he's working for us nowπŸ˜‰) and to gain 51% of the business shares of the Vardhan business. This may work to his advantage, but will only be for a short term gain...hopefully Veer has enough business accumen to acquire all shares back!!! And if Veer has no idea how to regain all his shares and investors....that's why Mel is here...not only will he acquire his company, but will also have a FA on hand😳.
Let see how this is gng to play out.....hopefully Creatives will read our post and can use some of our ideas!!!!!
What are your prediction for next week??
Mel
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago