Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hiiii arpita.....haven't really spoken to u since the last two days.....so glad to have u here today... πŸ€—

Ahhhh...the update was mindblowing......it was soooo good babeyyyy... ⭐️

The episode was so cute...wasn't it?? I mean VeeSha in nasha...really rocked!!!! That lodge....n inside the room...VeeSha blanket scene was really romantic....I loved that scene!!! 😳

Veer n his ways of stopping the floor from revolving...was shooooo damn cuteeeeeee πŸ˜›

And Guys...the moment Veer saw the police---- his nasha utar gayaπŸ˜†

Bwtn the police station scene of Veesha was gud....the way Veeru looked determined n asked the police inspector to allow him to make a call was balle balle.....Ayesha's presence gives him so much strenght!!!

Ayu n her monsoon rains.....was really good....I mean...loved her acting. Also the scene when she looks at Veer behind the bars ...n keep crying was so shweeeeettt...n at that point of time... even I shouted out.... Mummmyy...Mujhe bhi ek Veer...laake doo na😳

The overall episode was good....just waiting for that monotonous tract to start from tomm....when Kameeni starts bashing Ayesha....
But I hope...by tomm...by Himz theory...Veer's sensories satrts activating...n may b he will stand up for his girl...infront of his Mum...
I just wish as deepu predicted that this leads to VeeSha marriage....much b4 they get time to confess!!! Think...how romantic it will b!!!!!!!

Mel...my darling...am here swwetie......u were missing me?? Shooo shweet of u!! U noe there were some terrible guests out here...in my house....n they almost forced me to talk to them...making me mis the episode.....but I caught up with the rerun!!
Arpita....so its still all snowy there!! Good Luck babes!!!

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

Shruti
TOm first half, JJ telling lie to mom, later JJ telling khattu, how he managed to give head lines via some one to papers.
A sees N. DD leaves, a bit consoling moment with VeSha,
we will see DD yelling on thursday or may be last minute tomorrow.
Friday, veer sees ayesha in bad state.
Monday towards the end finally he confesses his love to her.

Pls Pls creatives- let something like this happen. BTW Arpita- if they are short of ideas they just need to come to this Forum eh?! Plenty of good tips on what we all actually want to see. I am hoping they dont drag the depression sessions about to come. Why, oh why does the evil DD not get sorted once and for all?! I think by valentines Veer will realise his feelings but not confess because that would be the creatives being too kind to us:)
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I better go eat something me hungry. did not have lunch yet catch you guys later
bye

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I better go eat something me hungry. did not have lunch yet catch you guys later
bye

Bye bye hon, speak to you later x
paaal thumbnail

I'm sorry too<br>wish I could help.

Arpita....I guess ur update is hilarious...n ur side comments are fantastic..... πŸ‘

Hey Barbie....if u find it confusing...instad of going through the entire update...only read the black lines--u will get the entire detailed update. Hope that helps. 😳
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Paayal
I do not need to ask ek veer mujhe bhi chaahiye kyoki mera tiger aka veer toh mere paas hi hai naπŸ˜‰πŸ€£
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey thanx for the update Arpita!!
Veer was so cute & sensible today,naa?? And A giving those melting kitten eyes to him!!
All izz well- sab theek ho jaayega!! JJ-KK ka kya karein?? I think I will leave to a Veer-on-aWedenesday to deal with them!!
P.S. The comments are 🀣
πŸ€—
paaal thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Pls Pls creatives- let something like this happen. BTW Arpita- if they are short of ideas they just need to come to this Forum eh?! Plenty of good tips on what we all actually want to see. I am hoping they dont drag the depression sessions about to come. Why, oh why does the evil DD not get sorted once and for all?! I think by valentines Veer will realise his feelings but not confess because that would be the creatives being too kind to us:)

Hi shruti di... 😊

Seriously....this gham ke baadal tyoes episodes shd b done away with as soon as possible. N that KK....gets on my nerves now. Can't think of getting her into the episodes...all over again. Only good thing is that seeing Ayesha suffer....Veer will bcum super protective towards her...n eventually realize his feelings n confess to her. But I doubt that hypocrite kammeni will sugar coat her tongue infront of Veer....but beta...plz get ur bain cells activated thoroughly...so that u can ever see the hidden things....
Hope things gets resolved by this week..n next week...v get to c more such romantic episodes..

Waiting for the next promo!!! N shruti...wherez the enxt part of my gift..part 14(b) πŸ˜›
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
funny after i saw the biscuts...me hungry too..later gals
paaal thumbnail

Paayal
I do not need to ask ek veer mujhe bhi chaahiye kyoki mera tiger aka veer toh mere paas hi hai naπŸ˜‰πŸ€£

I want him toooooooooooooooo.....mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye....mujhe bhi chahiye..mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...mujhe bhi chahiye...
😳