Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Bye Mel...bye Kuttu.. gnite and i hope things get better regarding snow predictions 😊
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

@bold
I know yaar. you were not saying that. why so formal???

I was not being formal..just wanted to clarify😊..i am watching Brooklyn Decker on Letterman right now and I think I will go to sleep after that
kuttapu thumbnail

Kuttu
out of the context, aaj ka bandini ep dekha kya?? kaisa tha?? any sign of DM??

I didn't watch it..I hate the current storyline..DM is moping around I think
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, I know kal yellow cell nahi tha, par original choice wahi hai na uski...

Kanchi, hehe , veericitis...am now out of it...after seeing the whole epi and jiju's antics....memory back😆 😆

I think this JJ will try to handle this situation on his own...as in fake concern dikha ke, make peace in the family or something and earn brownie points from everyone.......
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kuttapu

🤗 Bye Mel & bye everyone🤗 I think I will go to sleep now

kya re ek toh der se aayi ooper se jaldi sone bhi jaa rahi hai??
Hum ajnabians bhi friends hai???
khaali bandiniyo se dosti nabhaana chod. kidding ha🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Kuttu, Arpita, bandini has totally gone down the drain now🤢 and upar se santu working in some factory, where she got kidnapped also DM's character totally ruined

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

I think this JJ will try to handle this situation on his own...as in fake concern dikha ke, make peace in the family or something and earn brownie points from everyone.......

maasi ko JJ ke saamne haath jodte dekh mera blood itana boil hua na main bata nahi sakti😡
kuttapu thumbnail

kya re ek toh der se aayi ooper se jaldi sone bhi jaa rahi hai??
Hum ajnabians bhi friends hai???
khaali bandiniyo se dosti nabhaana chod. kidding ha🤣

😛 😛 What to do ? Pati se chupke forum pe ayi hu 🤣 🤣

Gotta go now😊 Bye
Edited by kuttapu - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail

maasi ko JJ ke saamne haath jodte dekh mera blood itana boil hua na main bata nahi sakti😡

I know i hated that too😡 yaar felt very bad to see ayesha crying like that and so helpless 😔 😭 seriously now veer has to step up for her...she literally has no one to support her at all...how much emotional atyachar will they show on her...

Agree with your dard ka rishta theory Arpita, this indeed may be the starting point of veesha's lovestory...only thing I want it to be the starting point of veer standing up for A in front of his mom too
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i agree himani.. i think they r not going to expose JJ any time soon so not sure how much his plan wud work but he will remain all nice in everyone's eye 😡

but for me i want:
- V standing up for A in this whole badnami fiasco
- i want some cute awkwardness between Veesha.... maybe A is all embarassed and tries to keep her distance from V and V in the process starts feeling more for A... maybe some scenes of thinkin abt A , Jealousy etc.. i dont really want him to realise his feelings soo soon.. i wud like to see some really strong feelings and V all confused bcoz of it
- and I DEF WANT LOTS OF VEENISHAA moments... and i think the best part wud be if Veesha are awkward with each other then these moments with nihal wud be even more fun to watch 😳