Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
aare Himani... what is this.. hum aaye aur aap ja rahe hain πŸ˜›
Mel i m really tired of the DD insulting... i really hope they start ending all these seqences and maybe start something new... i dont want them to leave things hanging.. it really spoils the show
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kanchi...I guess we all have mapped out our ideas for this show. You what really bugs me is that, you a good crew and a good plot...but somewhere along the line...things get so messed up. Am wondering how Indian television adiminstration works. How do the production house wrk? I guess I'm kinda used to the breavity of the American show that it just bothers me as to the decision some of production house makes. Have u guys seen the other shows on star one.....whi can relate to it.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kancht

Mel i m really tired of the DD insulting... i really hope they start ending all these seqences and maybe start something new... i dont want them to leave things hanging.. it really spoils the show

That is why we need DD to go either in coma, or have brain stroak, or have infauction that paralyse her or have cardiac arrest or above all.
Kisi potential biwi of Veer ko introduce kare maata ji tab bhi fine
but not this claiming N crap any more as if he is thing or property😑
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

totally opposite from IISC, malleshwaram and yashvant pur. Apun ka thikaana toh IISC tha na

Did you study at IISC?
MELINDAM thumbnail

I just realized that CV are also in a nasty maze...haha...they have any idea how to get away from the DD n Sas Babu nonsense. So they keep gng back to square one!!! Lol.

QUOTE=kancht] aare Himani... what is this.. hum aaye aur aap ja rahe hain πŸ˜›

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am sick of this snow..I have no Idea as to where to put all the snow after cleaning up

With this raid track..I am sure A will have problems at work too..till now veer is too much of a mama's boy..i hope this incident will change his perspective
MELINDAM thumbnail
Arpita...seem like DD has nine lives!!!! This women just doesn't give in!!!! Lol. I was thking her seeing veer n Ayesha in a hotel...wud have done somethg..
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I completely agree with u Arps.. n another advantage these production people have is they have these forums and so many more where viewers give them their views... i mean i feel their job is quite easy... u know what the public likes just try to stick to it...πŸ˜›

MELINDAM thumbnail
Kanchi...that's a good pnt. Abt her having issues at wrk. I feel some ppl even pammi can't keep on covering up for her and with the newspaper outing...it doesn't put her in a good place. Veer will see that Ayesha gets yelled at home and is nit respected at wrk...that's when gonushu will try and find out as to who spiked the drink!!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I am sick of this snow..I have no Idea as to where to put all the snow after cleaning up

send to Suman or Kanchhi. they have no snow zone.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†