Feb 8 Write UP: DDLJ Se Jab We Met Tak Ka Safar??

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Check Roshni's promo (u tube) @ botoom of page

Buddies please help:😕

I've to see Mr Obama at lunch today😛, but I'm totally lost, do not know where, which house is WHITE HOUSE, as every house in Washington DC is white house( credit: snow).Where should I go????🤣

Recap: Tigar hansaa aur phasaa

Ramda Celebrated B'day of Mrs Dixit. She gets daughter ( maassi), SIL ( Tiger) two in one package as gift. VeSha ready to take their friendship at top floor from where they can only fall (in love). Pimp and his Mrs Pimpni ( P&P aka Minnie, khattu) threw VeSha from top of the floor ( spike juice). All inhibitions for VeSha are down (drunk). Tiger going to become hybrid version of Shahrukh and Salman. (Raj of DDLJ and shirt utaaro style)🤣Let's see if we get DDLJ se Maine pyaar kiya or hum aapke hai kaun tak ka safar or not????😃

Part: 1 Do Diwaane.

Ms Pimpni ( minni)goes back to boss mode rom waitress mode, tell all staff to go back to work. Pammi massi wants to go check A( No please she is with her Valentine), gets stopped by boss, who tells her that A's shift is over and she is discussing about N with Tiger ( how do you know?? Oh right U know very well that your plan will make them to discuss to go to Vegas, get marry to get Chaachi for N. Bravo Ms P) Ms P gets happy that she gave boss and his GF full privacy when it is required the most🤣. My drunk Tiger wonders ( Looks like Sidharth is regular drinker he looks genuinly drunk. Infact more genuine than a drunken guy in Detroit 🤣), ask A why all are leaving ( do not they know I'm going to propose you in this party??) A wonders too, he goes to find out. Calls Ms P, asks why all leaving, she tells to finish pending work. He agrees that work should not be stuck ( no matter how much it snows all have to report on duty🤣) He tells her al rite you also go back to work and put DO NO DISTURB sign out side of praty hall🤣 kidding.

A being good beti, takes command in her hand tells diwaana Tiger (DT) ai suno ( wow sir se direct oye) today is Mrs Dixit day, she should have day off, Diwana Tiger (DT) agrees, holds Ms P's arm tells her same, Ms P is concern when he holds her arm ( do not worry he will do nothing, yaar you are not even rape material shimla vaale truck ka driver won't look at you, do not even think about romance🤣) DT says sorry for holding arm and asks her to bring more Vodka aka juice ( me sure now Ms P cursing herself kaash A ki jagah main hoti) DT tells A party is over, A not liking this as according to her the fun has started just then.( yaa more fun to come A) DT tells her do n't get tense they all are boring, good they have left ( in heart: main hu na, anyways ghar main woh bhudiya does 24/7 disco on our heads)

He tells A, you want to have fun?? ( ya let's go to my suit mel knows the no) we will party more. A says yeah talk of fun gives me more fun. ( beta nasha utrega na to Fun will look like Gun). Great Arpita ka tiger is total Diwaana today ( hmm as if I mind.) he is happy that A enjoyed ( his company, so did he), he asks tell me what you want to do ( Shall we go get marry?? or chaand taare, A in heart budhiya ko ghar se nikaalo that is all) tell me now (I am willing to make you happy whole life) A wants to fly (tiger in heart: oops A what did you ask?? airport is closed, all flights have cancelled till they clear the snow), but A wants to fly in open sky ( every one does that ask Pilot how difficult it is to take off when it is overcast), wants to run ( you better do that, budhiya aati hi hogi) DT calls her paagal, how will you fly ( idiot, buy a flight ticket for her, never mind it is Monday) A holds his hand and starts dragging saying this is how I will fly. DT tries to stop her, she drags him to lawn, tells him SIr feel the air on your face. ( OMG, A when are you going to come out of SIR???) Finally they both lie down on lawn.( what guys are you going to kiss openly now?? like your public hug?? think about Media?? Budhiya will commit suicide)

Part: 2 Ghoomta Aasman???

A is confused what is ghooming?? her head or sky ( I tell you A, wat is ghooming Budhiya ki kismat). DT says I was about to say same. A is happy that those two think alike ( yup, soon will say ILU to each other❤️)DT tells her when I met you first, I used to hate you a lot ( but now I love you more than that, abe bol na why you need n to pump you) A says what did you think I used to love you, jks aprt she tells him sae. Then they go on to check what more alike in them, DT's list of hate is A ka proud,her face A's list his nature, behaviour, his face. DT tells we think so much alike. ( bot in heart: ab tumhaare chehre ke siva kuch aur dikhayi nahi deta) A tells yeah we want to say same thing to each other. A becomes gussa with him, on who says first same thing?? runs away, DT follows.

Back to MH( Vardhan's), Bhikaariyo ka Baadshah ( BKB aka Jijju), praising his dalla ( khattu) about doing miracle. Dalla feeds him in ki VeSha in nasha badly, DT keep asking Vodka (Juice). BKB tells let him drink, or else how plan will successful?? ( hmm JJ, I doubt). Budhiya wonders why cook is not around, sauten tells he snowed in🤣 so took off. BKB hangs up seeing her GF ( OMG he is scared off her or wants to go instigate) asks biwi to get dinner, she tells let DT come.( nahi aayega, aur aayega bhi toh dulhaniya le ke aayega) BKB thinks in mind, DT is always problem, even if when he is not around ( well he is maalik of house who asked you to become ghar jamai??) BKB thinks he needs to do something or plan will fail ( it will, no matter what you do or do not) He asked what day it is Bua tells Tuesday ( damn creative at least get the day right, it's Monday today). BKB lies DT will be late, few deligates coming, there is a meeting, DT told me to tell you but I forgot ( Oh so that's the plan, budhiya will think DT lied to her kyoki he wanted to be with A) DD says all veer sees is work ( noop now it is romancing with A).

DD tells let's go have dinner, inquires about kids, gets shocker, N will have dinner with A whenever she is back ( jiyooooo maasi 14-0)👏 DD wonders A has not back yet?? brushed off, I careless ( karegi care budhiya, you your self will be chaukidaarani, when you will know about VeSha) DD thinks she will feed N ( go go dare and try, aisa na ho N hi tujhe invisible slap khila de🤣)let me see how he won't eat ( Usko N kahte hai Jaani veer nahi, bhoolgayi break fast???)BKB relieved ki GF distracted to N orelse she would have easily understood about VeSHa, as both are not back yet.( noop, Tiger ke liye budhiya ka overconfidence going to send her in coma🤣)BKB thinks he is saved ( naaa not that easily, be ready to be another storm,like east coast people)

Diwaana Tiger ( DT) still chasing his GF, looking for her, calling her name, she is no where seen, gets worried when Asha Bhosle starts singing DDLJ song🤣( well she is the original play back singer) A is on the top of Sears tower, DT asking to come down ( come down it's tooo cold up there honey) She jumps suddenly and we have DDLJ zaraa sa jhoom lu main on Indian street instead Switzerland. ( OMG, Creatives you better beg, borrow, steal, shirt of Prithivi for Veer, and/or get love ne ki stylist for ajnabi, anyways LNMDJ ki shop is closing, she will soon unemployed) . Even though A is high but still in her sens to realize that coat does not suit on veer at all, so she does honour of removing it and throws out🤣

Part: 3 Back to Shimla yaatra

Arpita lost in song compairing SRK-Kajol in mind, find that Kajol was looking taller than shahrukh there🤣. DT becomes beshram wants to be Salman tries to unbutton, removes his shirt but maassi does not let him. She pushes him in to pool ( oops A is not as strong as N, push was not enough, Veer needs to maaro jump in water🤣) and I see A with him too. when did she jump( haila did I miss he pulling her in water or just bad editing??)Looks like Aditi does not know swiming🤣

They are in car, driver happy-shappy, DT is his GPS aka giving him direction. A thinks hubby driving, so yells at him when I'm navigator then listen to me drive as I say.🤣

aka she thinks Veer is driving, so ask him to drive properly. DT tells I'm driving properly, but driver is new, does not know way to home ( like Arpita can't find white house), A tells this is very bad. So both are high. water jumping did not help at all, my best guess, coz it was not alcohol ka nasha. Car has flat tire, driver goes to find mechanic. Hope he does not call budhiya or BKB. WOW shimla FB, car breaks down, driver gaayab, jungle, akele VeSHa,❤️ but high

DT wonders why driver has not back, even after so long, A thinks he left for ever ( do you care A, was he your bhai??) DT stops her to say like this, decides to go find him, starts walking on the road, A realizes they also lost the way.( DT in his heart good, paagalkhaane, aur chukidaraani budhiya se mukti mili, woh budhiya bahut awaaz karti hai like 20 yrs old car🤣) DT wants to call driver ( do you have cell??) A tells him buddhu why you did not think before ( it is Monday, maasi. inactivated brain cells🤣) Cell is in car, DT tells her not to scare they can get cab ahead ( A in heart, tumse toh chuha bhi nahi darta, but budhiya ka kya??uske aage toh aapki bhi bolti band)) Driver back to car, finds boss and bossni gaayab. ( abe let them have thier night out)Now driver is worried too ki where did his boss go (in heart if budhiya sees this then aapki band to bajegi, meri naukri ka kya?? chote chote bachhe hai 5🤣) He goes in his boss ka search. DT spots Neel Tarang lodge great this lodge aisi tarang dhikhaayega ki dekhte rah jaooge. DT tells A it's too late ( abhi ghar gaye toh chukidaaraani will kill both) let's go there. ( refresh Shimla memories)

Part: 4 Bhakt ki Bhakti

DD brings food for her Shikaar aka N. DD tells him, she cooked his favorite paalak paneer and gaajar ka halva ( DD you are rong he said to your friends, maasi ka banaaya, not any paalak paneer, I have proof as U tube videos?? wanna see??🤣) She wants to feed him ( check with him whether he wants you to feed or not, or else you will fill insulted, do not forget that you here dealing with N not maassi)😆 BRAVOOOOOOO!!!!!! ⭐️ N bluntly refuses to have it, as he is waiting for maassi ( 15-0) he gives her shock saying last 2 days I have n't even met her ( DD, ab bhoogto??? you thot keeping A away will get you N??? Noop A will get Veer but will not loose N) Bhakt tells devi maa ke darshan kar ke hi he will break his fast aka he will wait till A come and feed him. DD looses control almost yells at him, try to understand she is busy so can;t meet you. ( yaa busy in romance, cheeno your son from you unknowingly,what you know) She kinda forces him to eat for the sake of DD. He does eat like tasting the food. She askes how is it, N tells nice ( he is mannered won't insult you) he fills her in but I like maasi ka cooked one the most. DD stumped.( I can see now one day DD is going to slap N in frustration),

DD offers Aladin story, as he likes to listen. N tells he does not like aladin ( N, dumboo daadi ko wohi story aati hai, then she does not want to make effort to find out what you like, all she wants tthopo her choice on you)😡 N asks DD if he knows RH. he likes those stories. DD speechless, bua felt bad ki sauten ka insult ho gaya, tells him Aladin stories are too good ( shut up bua, now it's your turn to get from N) she tells him to try, N tells he does not want aladin one. N tells DD I'm full, can't eat more, she insists to have more as he has hardly eaten anything. N stops her, tells he wants to sleep, to get up early, so he can meet maassi . GGOD NIGHT daadi. N collects books, turned his back to DD, go to bed. PERFECT. Bua tries to console DD, not to feel bad, N is kid, very close to A, DD tells the point is N does not understand her love ( abe budhiya, he will if it is love. How do you expext him to call salt is sugar?????

Tomorrow: SRK-kajol becoming Shahid-Karina

I do not have precap Video, but me writing, what Deepu mentioned in her precap thread. Thank you Deepu.

VeSHa end up in lodge, looking for room(s?). Cops raid ( means it will turn to Jab we met from DDLJ) 😆( Man, I have already seen PB ka this idea in KMH. I doubt now if PB is still invisible creative head like maassi to N at Vardhan's 😆or he has changed his name for astrological reasons.)😕

Tune in friends to watch, if Tiger tells cop they are married couple like he did to sardaarji and DD goes to coma or A gets trapped and her partner in crime Veer does help her or vice versa.

Arpita's Sociology Editorial: Anti-dote to Veshaholic

VeSha ke dhamaal pe, Ek sorry ne kiya kmaal

Forum was Veshaholic on Friday. All the gals, baalika, gopikas, behind my kanhiaya, daalo buri nazar on him, drooling over him. Therefore I pulled the sorry stunt to get all of them back in the line. My public apology worked as miracle treatment for me. All gals agreed to call Arpita Di ka tiger is thier veer Jijju. No more taaka jhaaki🤣 They requested me they will behave as nice sister in laws now on wards, so I do not need to say sorry. ( anshu, now you get it when it comes to emotional atayachaar, blackmailing, I'm worse than Kameeni)🤣

Kiran agreed that uske saiyaa ke siva sare ladke uske bhaiya. Roshni will stick to kiaran ka bhaiya, no more hunting for any saiya or saiya type friendship. Mel decided to focus on stylist.

Anjana what did you think??? you can trick me to do update by bribing backup updater for the sake of exams?? I'll make sure that I use this updater on 9 th February.🤣 as we are still under storm watch.🤣

Now last but not least here it is original DDLJ song to decide where VeSha stand.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZJgtnF4BhU[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy

Arpita😃

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Sorry guys
its late today. I'm @ home. I typed 3 times lost. my lappy is too small buttons just uncontrollable.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First to comment- yayyy!! Arpita- what can I say???! It was fantabulous, mindblowing and in jhakaas all in one!!! Loved it as ever and it has certainly lifted the depression from dreading the upcoming return to the torture track! Well done again and thank you very much x
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arpitaaaaa!!!! I was waiting for your writing up...haha we all are staying at the White House now 😛
Well, now to today's episodes.....waaaaaah Sid...you can act drunk pretty well...though maybe one or two more shots of vodka could have helped ayesha...but she looked really cute. I loved everything about today's show.
Loved...
--ayesha taking off veer's jacket...atta girl...if gonushu doesnt understand...then MAKE him understand😉
--when Veer cupped Ayesha's face and pointed to the logde.....atta boy you take charge of were you want to go
--when both were at the pool....CUTE⭐️...though I bet he was standing in 3 ft of water and his splash seemed alot harsher than Ayesha's ....poor girl!!!!!
I am in VerNasha heaven ladies!!
After watching the Previews...not really thrilled at what CV is doing with the Ayesha's character...why are they demeaning her....the raid is so random. Like I mentioned earlier they could have done so much...like both fall asleep (innocently) in the park or something...I kinda wished this was between them w/out having the whole raid bit occur. Just imagne the look in their eyes when they realize what happened....Veer, of course will be taken by her.
Creative should really read comments and posts....you'll get some really good ideas....cuz we are faithful fans of the show and dont want this to be ruined by MJHT or DMG!!!!!
I have a funny drunk story for you all😆
I had a co-wrk who went to a company hosted happy hour...the happy hour was near the Baltimore Harhbor. This particular guy...just drank and drank and drank the whole night. So just imagne, he too is 6' ft tall and has lost all sense of balance ( cant stand up straight or walk and forget about his talking skills )...so a bunch (6 ppl) of us decisided to help him out and drop him off home....while gng to the car...he wanted to take a tour of the harhbor and ran to edge of the waterwall and started walking on the water wall (mind you there is no barrier from the wall and the water😕) . As another co-wrk of mine tired to get him down...he walked faster...and faster and faster...and all us were running after him saying "your gng to fall into the water"...but he didnt care and kept on walking!!!!!
Ten minutes later....we see him and another co-wrker soked and asked wht happen.....my co-wrk said that Jason (the really really drunk one) wanted to walk on water and walked right off of the water wall🥱
Mel
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
New Promo gals: All credit goes to ROSHNI. So please thanks her.😃
Rosh I hope you will not mind that I posted it here.😃

only good thing I can see is Veer behind the bar, not A. I do want to see Angry young man, like GABBAR main aa raha huuu nahi chodunga.🤣
hope Minnie does not put the blame on A for spiking the juice.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phfWmFB7oMg[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey!!!gr8888 update.loveeee the comments.
fatima
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Marvellous update Arpita!! Good to see Purani Arpita (The smiling one 😊) back in action.
The episode was Fan-Tastic!! Hey did you catch the news on tellybuzz about Veesha's ofscreen relationship? I do wish everything gets back to normal. till then I request everyone in this forum to keep praying that Veesha become friends again 😊

P.S. Don't try to give us a heart attack next time. It is agreed that No one can beat Arpita in emotional black mailing 😆!!!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Perfect!!! Mindblowing episode update Arpita....loved it totally....well most certainly lifted my spirits esp after the new promo ...

bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that's such a cute episode! and your comments and the video at the end made it perfect :) thanks!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😆

Originally posted by: md410

Arpita's Sociology Editorial: Anti-dote to Veshaholic

VeSha ke dhamaal pe, Ek sorry ne kiya kmaal

Forum was Veshaholic on Friday. All the gals, baalika, gopikas, behind my kanhiaya, daalo buri nazar on him, drooling over him. Therefore I pulled the sorry stunt to get all of them back in the line. My public apology worked as miracle treatment for me. All gals agreed to call Arpita Di ka tiger is thier veer Jijju. No more taaka jhaaki🤣 They requested me they will behave as nice sister in laws now on wards, so I do not need to say sorry. ( anshu, now you get it when it comes to emotional atayachaar, blackmailing, I'm worse than Kameeni)🤣

You sure are Arpita!!!!!! So what name should you be given????? Apne aap bata do....since you are such an expert in inventing new names .............😆😆your sorry stunt surely had everyone in a tizzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!