paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys...just like Fatima..even I thought of trying my hands at an os....I noe its a rushed one....but still its my 1st tym...so plz bear with it...n so comment. Thats absolutely necessary 😛
Here it goes::::::

Veer and Ayesha caught in the police raid. Ayesha is all shocked at the sudden turn of events....n more than that she is surprised. She actually doesn't remember what happened suddenly that they landed up behind the bars....when the last scene embedded in her memory was that they were enjoying Mrs Dixit's b'day party.

Veer was too in a similar state of mind....but however controlled himself n looked strong...coz Ayesha was already in tears. Though it was nothing for the Vardhans....especially for Veer Vardhan to get of out all these petty issues....but what actually bothered him was Ayesha....n her anxieties. Veer could not tolerate her standing with red eyes...her head hanging down in utter shame...he looked determined...determined to investigate through the entire matter.

Its already been a week that after that incident. Kameeni n her gang was furious on Ayesha...however the fact that Veer also shared the same proportion of the guilt went unnoticed by them. It had almost become a regular phenomenon for those demons to insult Ayesha every now and then. They even stopped her from getting outside the house reasoning that they were unsure what else she would cause to the family...looking at the loose character that she inherits. However Veer had fought against his family to let Ayesha resume her job n help her face the world....but Ayesha herself stepped back cause she was too ashamed to face her friends. The thing that she was caught in a downmarket lodge...in the same room...with her boss...tormented her mind.

Veer was too disturbed these days to concentrate on the investigation.
Firstly it was Ayesha n her poor state... it was too much for him. The thing that haunted him was that, being her friend....he was not able to save her from all these. These days Ayesha had been behaving quite unusually with him. He had lost his bubbly n innocent friend forever. He wanted to talk to her open heartedly n assure her that he would solve it all for her. But she was clearly avoiding her. N that's what racked him into pieces.
Secondly it was the cost that the Vardhan empire had to pay coz of the incident. Every now and then...Veer was recieving calls regarding the cancellation of deals n contracts. Their share prices were falling at an alarming rate. All these just screwed up his mind.

It was one evening when Veer had been too much upset with the past on goings...that he decided to get back home really early.
However...he got the shock of his life when he just entered his home.
Crowded by many reporters n journalists....there sat Kamini Vardhan Singh with a plastic smile on her face. He immediately shot up his eyes to look for Ayesha...n he found her standing in the corner ...her eyes swelled up.
He could not believe whatever he heard in his ears. Kamini Vardhan Singh whom by now he hated to call his mom....was openly accusing Ayesha for all that had happened with them. She said that she had appointed her secret private detectives to go into the details of the incident n she found out that it was Ayesha who had drugged his innocent son Veer. Veer could see the abrupt turn of all the cameras towards Ayesha. She further added that Ayehsa had been forever interested in the Vardhans n specially in Veer. She had thought of taking advantage of Veer in his intoxicated condition...n then black mail them.

It was too much for Veer....he could not take anything more. With a sudden thud he entered the room which made all the cameras focus towards him. He noticed a faint smile appeared in Ayesha's face...while his mom's face turned white. The smile in Ayesha's face make him regain his confidence n once more he realized that she still had full faith in him. Standing by her side, Veer kept a hand on her shoulder...pulling her closer to himself. Ayesha looked shocked at his sudden action.

With a determined look....he smiled at her. Then taking a deep breath...he faced the camera.

Veer: Hey Guys,,, Good evening. Well....u all must be very much anxious to noe what all happened between us that night...n how did we land up in that lodge. So lemme directly come to the point.

Veer could feel all the eyes focused at him....n his mom looked pissed off...but he continued
Veer: So...Guys....as u all noe...that v were there in a party in the hotel. After the party got over....v had decided to take a long walk. V talked a lot(looking at Ayesha lovingly)...a lot...a lot...a lot. It was really late...n v didn't want to come back home...coz we really wanted to spend some time alone. Ayesha was the best girl I have ever met.....n once she had taught me that people gets most of their happiness in simple things. So instead of halting at Ramada or any other 5 or 7 star hotel....we decided to get into a cheaper hotel....but believe me Guys...v didn't noe that the hotel was cheap in all respect(laughing...which made others laugh too...except Ayesha who looked as if she was under some spell....n the Kameeni n her gang)

Veer: (continued) There was only a single room available in the hotel.....n v decided to leave the hotel. But since v were too tired...v thought of getting some food before leaving...but as u noe...cheap hotel doesn't have cafeteria...so v had to book the room...for ordering those stuffs...or else v wud have to stand at the reception ..(smirked). But unfortunately...the police raided that night....n even before v could get the food....we were dragged to the police station....N thats called a Irony of Fate..!!!!

Veer: Neway....but the best part of it is yet to b revealed....I enjoyed whatever happened to me....rather us that night. Coz that helped me take the most imp decision...of my life. I noe....even my family will b surprised at this(hopefully pleasantly) Actually...I want to have Ayesha as my life partner....shez the best girl I can ever get in my life!! N...wanted to inform u all guys....that infact...its 2mrw....that v r marrying. V wud be giving the party after some days....after all the issues get cleared up...but its 2mrw...that officially v r marrying.

Ayesha looked shocked....n the rest of the demented family was almost fainting.....Kameeni couldn't really understand what was Veer talking about!!!

Veer: Guys....I don't believe this....Ayesha is such a sweet girl...that she took the entire blame on herself to save our Vardhan empire.....n whatever Mum said just now...is just her own version...which has got no relation with reality.....n am sure that she must have compelled mum to say all these....otherwise....its really...

Veer smiled crookedly as his Mum looked tongue-tied.
K: (making up that smile once more in her witch like face) Thank God...beta....tum aa gaye.....main to....mujhse to yeh ho hi nahi raha tha....per Ayesha ne...force ki...to...mujhe kehna para. I am really proud of Ayesha.....n tumne to humhe surprise hi ker diya.....n offcourse plesantly....v wud love to have Ayesha in our family. Wish u all the luck..n God bless u both.
(Turning to the reporters) I guess....its over...u all can leave now!!

After the entire drama got over.......Kameeni turned back to speak to Veer and Ayesha.....but to her utter surprise,...none of them were present there.

Veer had instructed Ayesha not to speak to anyone....n himself also avoided everybody ...even Ayesha....coz he knew.....he was not at all in a mood of answering!!!

The next day...VeeSha came back by the night...after their official marrige....the entire media covered it...There was a small party at Ramada...by the friends of both VeeSha...n unwillingly Kameeni n her gang had to behave properly infront of the camera.

Its was quite late when Veer came inside his room....Ayesha was standing by the window...he could hear her sobbing.
Veer hated those tears in her eyes. He knew he had kinda forced his decision on Ayesha–but he couldn't see a better option. He knew..that if he would have asked Ayesha.....she would have turned down his proposal.However he was quite sure of that fact that Ayesha too had some feelings for him. Walking towards her...he stood by her side.

Veer: Ayesha.....dekho...I noe....that u r ryt now not in a mood to speak to me...n I am even sorry for forcing my decision on u....but...believe me....
Aye: U did all this....because u were sympathetic to me...n my condition? (Her tone appeared rude)
Veer: Not...at all Ayesha.....Yhh...may b I took the decision hastily because I did not want both of us to suffer for no fault of ours....but believe me...today or tomorrow I would have taken the same decision!!!

Ayesha looked at Veer...his eyes revealed that he was speaking the truth...
Aye: N..how do I believe u......I noe u can lie convincingly....I had seen u making all sorts of stories infront of the media ppl
Veer: N dats becoz...even my mum was making stories about u....dat I couldn't let that happen...
Aye: But...u had promised me....u won't let ur empire suffer bcoz of our friendship..
Veer: But....I had also promised u that hence forth....our friendship is priceless...n I couldn't see the my most special friend suffer like that.....I had to do this ....
Aye: Veer....
Veer looked at her....surprised....dis was the 1st tym..she called him by his name...
Veer: Hmmm..
Aye: I noe....u r a responsible person...n u have done this to save me from this world...but don't u think...that u took a drastic step?
Veer: (seeing the tears in her eyes) Do u regret?
Aye: I guess....I asked u first(wiping off her tears)
Veer: I don't...n I will never....regret...Rather ..am happy...that for the first tym in my life...I made a decision....listening completely to my heart...n my heart says...n will keep saying....that I chose the best girl for myself!!!!!
Aye: Veer.... U r really special for me....n I...
Veer: (looking at her eyes intently) I....Love...U Ayesha....U mean a lot to me....
Aye: (hugging him lightly) I love u too Veer...

They stood there in each others arms for some while untill Ayesha broke the hug
Veer: Ayesha??

Aye: Umm...one last question..Veer!!! U listened to ur heart..ryt.. So .what if after some time ur mind pops up...n overrules ur heart....so I must noe..what ur mind's saying?(winking at him)

Veer:(with naughty eyes....smiking) Ma...minds saying....that this is he first night after our wedding....n dat v shouldn't waste it...in such Q/A sessions....(picking her up in his arms..her eyes sparkling) got it....Miss Ayesha Veer Vardhan Singh!!

Edited by paaal - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
hey payal!!!!!this os is superbbbbbbbbb.I hope creatives think same as u have written.So i m first one to comment on your os.I loveee your fic too plzz update it soon.
fatima
paaal thumbnail
Hey Fatima....I am more dan surprised to noe...that u liked(u sure????) my os. Actually I saw so many predictions in the forum...n so thought of giving it a shape...but I guess...its rather shapeless.
But..my sweetu....cutie darling....thanks for the comment....am too glad. Thanks a tonn
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I was confused too when i had written my first ff and os.It always happens when u write for first time.But i m telling u truth that i loveeeee your os and what abt your ff really waiting for your next part.

fatima
paaal thumbnail
Hey fatima..thanks again...I will really try to put up the next part sooner!!!
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey honey!!! Well done to you again for the fab OS. At least in the OS Veer realises the budhiya's evil ways and comes down in support of Ayesha openly! I like the emotional pull that Veer has towards her and how he wants to propose. I am so not looking forward to more torture in the track and agree with Kiran that we need to see them growing closer and less useless drama. Anyway- your writing is fab and pls do another one soon. Love ya, mmmwaaah x
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What a cute OS 😃😃 .. I really liked it. So well written 👏... Hopefully sometime in future your OS will come true and we will get to see such cute scenes and episodes .. Thanks

huda123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WOW..seriouslyy for a moment i thought this was all happeningg..wow GOOD JOBB!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey payal, cute one-shot😃 it cheered me up to read this version ...hope they show something sensible in the show too....

keep it up...and write more one-shots please😃
paaal thumbnail
Hey Guys....am soo happy to c ya all commenting on the os....frankly speaking...I had never expected...

Actually I had checked all ur comments from my college only...but couldn't repky to ya all..sorry for replying late... Thanks a lot my friends...These comments means a lot to me!!