biryani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys plz help me!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Yaar ye News kay siddharth aur additi ki offscreen chemmistry achi nahi bar baar kyun ata hai...plz bata dein.. i m very sad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ yaar ye batein kay
veesha ne TB kay interview mein kya kaha hai...
INSHALLAH ye Rumors hi hoon...
yaar hum ne U-ME-AUR-TV mein un ki chemistry khud dekhi hai aur to aur siddharth ki bd party pics bhi to dekhi hain to aisa kyun atay hain articles. plz bata dein
I HATE THIS TYPE OF ARTICLES๐Ÿ˜ก
Plz ye samjha dein kay TB Article mein kya likhney ki koshish ki gayi hai plzzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Relax dear ..just chill no need to worry ..whatever offscreen issues they have let it be ..presently i don't want their onscreen chemistry to be affected by small small offscreen issues..perhaps additi is new so can't handling it well. She will gradually learn that such gossips are part of industry ..the more people talk about u the more u r in the news and the more u get publicity which in any form is good for the career ...wesay yaar additi is emotional fool ..she is so lucky to be playing opposite dashing siddarht ..ask Arpi rosh and tia ..kitna jeltey hain vo ussey ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Secondly anyone who knows Pammi (don't know her real name) on FB ..they can confirm it through her if u people are this much tensed
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good suggestion Kiran...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Biryani, Pammi's real name is Lavina Singh and you can check her FB profile and ask her
SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hehe .. They are so Cute both in Off-screen and On-screen
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ht312

Good suggestion Kiran...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Biryani, Pammi's real name is Lavina Singh and you can check her FB profile and ask her

Himu, Just a clarification needed...Isn't She Lavina Tondon?๐Ÿ˜•
Awesome idea Kiran di!๐Ÿ˜ณ
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rosh, you are right...she's Lavina Tandon....oops mistake ho gaya....๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณsomehow i got it into my head that she's Lavina Singh๐Ÿ˜†
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
just relax dear b/c this type of gossips or rumours r part of industry.Have u read in one article they were saying that additi and siddharth r very good friends and in the next article they were saying that additi and siddharth don't talk and not friends like other on-screen actors r.Don't u worry in few weeks later.The news will come that they have become best friends.
fatima
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Sajdey-

is she having fb???

well i think yes
bt please all questions in help desk
thanks
maham :)