TB - Things turn sour between Siddharth and Aditi?

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Things turn sour between Siddharth and Aditi?

One of the sweetest onscreen couples' friendship has now frayed…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Just read the article. Do hope it is not true! Bless them.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Same here... But why should rumors effect their friendship n off screen relationship. The both are adults...and should be confident in themselves.

Rumors will always be there...who cares abt that. And the article is written with no real substance anyways!!!
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why should a tabloid act as a parda between their dosti ? i just wish that this is not true and hope that, it will never come true.. may they be friends forever.. OFFSCREEN only.. onscreen mein toh.. friends se kahin jzyada hi hona chahiye.. what say doston ? 😉
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Some how things seems to be an old news when initially additi had problems with siddhart but we have seen pammi article where she also told the same besides telling that now all is well and they have gala time on the sets ..so somehow i will not trust this article
Thanks abi for sharing this article here .. though i really wish that next time u also post happy news articles which we see in other forums
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh God, am tired of reading news about their so called friendship and not being friends...Kiran Di agree with you, initially things were not ok...but afterwards everyone was like they are great friends......As far as I remember only TB had not covered anything about their relations off-screen so might be its old news only...

Well hope all is well between them...it ruined my mood to read such an article today, especially today when we are all excited about the episode......
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Chill my darlings Himani, Kiran and Deepu. We seem to have taken a unanimous vote that (a) it is not true and/ or (b) even if it, we don't care as they are fab on-screen😉😊
We are focussing on the important thing: TODAY'S DHAMAAL EPISODE- YIPEEEE, can't wait xxxx
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Shruti, for the much needed optimism😃 Its just that the article made me feel so confused...first they are friends, then not friends , then friends again...best solution...fall in love and end all friendship rumors🤣 🤣

On a serious note, just end all the speculation about their friendship...no more such articles...just focus on show related news😃
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think whether they r friends or not friends don't matter ..its their personal life .. all they both have to understand that becoz of silly gossips their onscreen chemistry should not be affected ..their good coordination is actually benefical for both career as one has just entered and the other one is struggling. lets hope they both show the maturity and be coordial with each other.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys....Sid and Aditi just not only acts childish....but are actually so😛😛😛 I mean Poor people...dey doesn't even noe...more the no of rumors...n gossips....the more they get publicity. Rather...they dhould move in various places n functions hand in hand.....so that every other day v get to hear new gossips 😉😉😉 Neway.....I just hope...dey regain their onscreen friendship soon. Nd....then its Sid..how can one ignore him😳 Aditi...goes...do the chance pe dance....😆😆