Article: JPSYA: Which Way Does the Wind Blow?

r_ahmed_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

<p>

DMG, MJHT and JPSYA: Which Way Does the Wind Blow?

The coming March is to bring some new changes to the shows of Star One.

According to our source, Star One is planning to introduce not one, but three new shows on its channel this march.

As generally known and confirmed by our source, Love Ne Mila Di Jodi (LNMDJ) is scheduled to end by the end of February. It is to be replaced by the new Show, tentatively titled "Geet". The other new show to be introduced is supposed to be based on the twilight series.

The third new show's name has not yet been finalized.

But this information brings into question as to the future of the shows like Dill Mil Gaye (DMG), Miley Jab Hum TUM (MJHT) and Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabi (JPSYA).

Will the loyal fans of these shows get to spend some more time with their beloved shows or are they destined to see a quick ending to their shows, for which they have given their continued love, time and support.
Enjoy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What the H**l...I mean...JPSYA has not even reached its climax....n how dare they even think of JPSYA ....as of now...its the best running show in Star1. MJHT is also a great show to watch. However...am not too sure about the other shows. LNMDJ was great show but I guess..now it has completely lost its charms. Neway....I just want to say the star1 ppl...dat don't even think of it....VeeSha rocks...n so does the show. Its innovative in its concept...particularly for star1...dese ppl has many less shows compared to other channels....those laaughter wale shows r just doing nothing. So replace those shows asappppp😛

But am xcited abt the Twilight series..😉😉😉
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article...Payal, agree why are they including ajnabi in the list...its barely 4 months old...and is doing so well as of now.....I think there was another article on TB which mentioned that JPSYA and MJHT will be on air even after the so called revamp...

Whatever they do...they shouldn't tamper with JPSYA and not ruin its storyline later
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
exactly paal jpsya is on peak now a days they cant say such foolish things abt the show.......there are alot more to come.........however cant guarantee lnmdj and dmg coz both has lost its charm as well as fans.......might b these two will b replaced.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
JPSYA is a new show and how could they even think to shut it down? i hope they doont take such step.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yhh....Himani...Sano n Romalia....dey shdn't even thiink abt it....its a great show...with a great cast....n as of now...its just rocking.
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i seriously don't care about the other shows as i don't watch them.but for ye ajnabbi...no way...😲 thay cannot do this to us...😡

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they can not do this to jaane pehchane.. they should not change the timings of the show.. JPSYA should really not have a time change nor the end somewhere soon.. it is an upcoming show !! love it a lot..
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
how can they end this how so soon???n what the reason is behind it????i dont understand ??this show hs recently started then why they are winding up????neyways thanks alot dear for the article:)
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
JPSYA is the best show shown on star one. it is our favourite.

when DMG can be dragged for nearly 3 years , why should
jpsya end so soon. MJHT is fine but jpsya should stay at least for
3-4 months.