VeeSha in the swimming pool-OMG a prediction

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

in the precap for tomorrows episode they show the same scene like happened b/w srk-kadz the only difference is kajol pulls srk into the pool and ayesha throws veer into the pool😆and i think now veer will pull ayesha into the pool too and the effect of drug will be all gone and they will end up on staring into each other's eyes all wet😍in the precap it was shown he tries to undone his buttons when ayesha stops him it was sizzling😍and the way he touches ayehsa's cheeks saying"ladki hai tu khubsurat"it shows veer's inner desire of telling ayesha how beautiful she is😍so i think in the pool they will end up and imagine veer saying to ayesha how beautifl she looks in her wet hairs😍

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think veer will come out of the pool with his nasha gone & remembers what all happened to them... then he sees aayesha still fully in awe of the juice... as its very late in the night.. he would take aayesha to his hotel suit.. & make her sleep peacefully on bed & he himself will sleep on sofa or something........kept staring at her angelic beauty & thinking about all that happened between them, smiling to himself , wondering why he not feeling bad for whatever happened.... in b/w as ayeesha is still not in her senses, keeps holding Veer & not letting him go........ & telling him her innermost feelings for him .... like she loves to be with him but herself doesnt know why ... that she likes him very very much... that she cant live without him... she asking veer to promise that he will never leave her.... holding him tight & then asking him that she wants to sleep in his arms..wants to remain close to him... she demands like an adamant kid.... Veer tries to console her keeps her in his arms... promises her whatever she wants... and keeps staring at her till she falls asleep... and even after that............ after her falling asleep he slowly moves from there making her comfortable with pillow below her head & a blanket covering her & himself goes to sofa & fall gradually asleep thinking all that happened...night passes & its next morning... aayesha gets up before veer now in her senses fully... but having headache.kind of hangover... then she sees Veer sleeping on on sofa feeling uncomfortable due to cold, she covers him with a blanket...... & tries to remember how she reached there... felt embarassed....... & also very thankful to Veer how he managed everything.........may be after the pool scene, we can have such a sequence. purely my prediction... plz comment
anshu

315925 thumbnail
Hopefully some aweeeeeeeeeeeesome scenes tomorrow!
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oho....Anshu....such a great scene....its terribly cute...lovely...hope to get some such cute scenes after the dancing....
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Please let these fab predictions happen!!! I really hope the track continues to stay this good!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ohh Anshu
great, lovely prediction. let some thing happen like this
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so cute and lovely scene anshu.................woowww
please creatives let something happen like this😍😍😍
or something close to this
and even i would like veer to tease ayesha😉 😉as he is very naughty
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello friends...(Payal, shruti, maleka, pink, arpita)... 😉😛
😛
Thankyou so much for liking & commenting on my scene prediction..... lets hope for best VEESHA scenes in 2morows episode😃😃

Anshu
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
cant wait for tomorrow😍i am sure tomorrow will be a hot day, after falling into the pool veer will gain his senses back and what will happen after that will be a treat to watch😍

Mallu
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
ohh guys such a cute preditions.I really want that this happens in today's epi.But don't know what creatives r thinking.I don't want that the dancing end on bad scene like kamini,jeeju,minnie or khatwani someone comes between them.
fatima