Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
bye Himani, have a good day.
with all the excitement....wasnt nihal just to cute..he is such a well manner kid
MELINDAM thumbnail
Rosh..I lost count myself!!!
u know katwani may slip up with veer....o i think your right.....my idea may even be longer.
but i guess the are gng to focus on Veer and Ayesha now..which is fine by me. Hey did they ever mention how Jai and Divya met?? Did Divya work in the hotel of somethg too
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Rosh,
Fancy seeing you here.
I watched the episode for the second time today. Really like the Pre-cap. Can't wait till Monday. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
I see others like this couple too from all the posts๐Ÿ˜›
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG i m just in love with the precap... have watched it tooo many times... though i think its funny how A looks really small in front of V... cute n funny ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I cant wait for the episode.... i cant believe i m wishing for monday to come when weekend has just started!!!!!
Kuttu is ur around.. u got ur wish.. u wanted a swimming pool scene๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Oki rosh, mel,himani, kanchi
I saw the pre cap now. it is good but funny thing is
1: why Aditi was so stiff when V pulls her towords him on jaati hai tu kaha vaali line.
2 Looks like when she pushes him to pool he himself jumped ( check immediately after her push). N pushing khattu in to pool was much better.
3 sothey are going to make out @ ramada only.๐Ÿคฃ pool and garden ramada ka hai?? how are they going to go on road??
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kancht

OMG i m just in love with the precap... have watched it tooo many times... though i think its funny how A looks really small in front of V... cute n funny ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I was thinkig yesterday ki if she stood on step stool to wipe his cake on shirt kya??? ๐Ÿคฃhow did she reach there๐Ÿคฃ
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gr888 update arpita.......โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ
after a long time i have the luck to tell u this๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
in the past week i had a real bad time with my net connection ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ,it got damaged,everything got alright yesterday night only.........๐Ÿ˜Š
anyways missed all of u a lot๐Ÿ˜”
but thank god everything got fine in the right moment,๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
yesterday's epi was like a peace before the storm of the chemistrilous song sequence of veesha,all geared up today 4 the coming epi on mondayโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
also i want to tell now veer is slowly standing upto her mom,i m really happy to see thisand his love and passion 4 ayesha will tend to change him more
now i dont want to think what will be the after affect of veesha after the storm,just enjoy it to the fullest๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
MELINDAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Oki rosh, mel,himani, kanchi
I saw the pre cap now. it is good but funny thing is
1: why Aditi was so stiff when V pulls her towords him on jaati hai tu kaha vaali line.

Mel: Maybe that's the part when Veer takes control....remember when Kajol was in charge in the being of the song...then Raj took over

2 Looks like when she pushes him to pool he himself jumped ( check immediately after her push). N pushing khattu in to pool was much better
Mel: oooopssssseeeeeeeee...but still cute!!!!
3 sothey are going to make out @ ramada only.๐Ÿคฃ pool and garden ramada ka hai?? how are they going to go on road??
Mel: maybe they were walking first to get some ice cream and then head back to the hote

Word Count: 0

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arpita,
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Stool? Nahi yaar...Thats why he spilt the cake on his shirt where Ayeesha is reachable..Agar shoulder me ya aur kahin pe gir gaya hota toh Ayeesha couldn't have reached!โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Mel....We will get a flashback of Jai and Divya's love story once VeeSha are in love..Abi toh bas shuruat hai! He would fall for her even more hearing to his Bhaiyaa's love story!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Bobbie...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค— VeeSha is our next YuRa! No wonder all their fans are here!๐Ÿ˜ณ Welcome my dear!
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@arpita..
yaar meinne precap itni baar dekh liya hai but didnt notice what u said.. just saw it again... n i agree she does look a little stiff at that point...n the falling in the pool is funny too... but yaar i think it wud be an amazing episode... n i just cant wait!!!!