Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Mel, Himani
how funny is it??? ki VeSha is not even in love. minni khattu taking picture of drunken VeSha, DD yelling at A seeing this ki she is like her sis trying to phasaoo Veer for money.
That will make A to distance from V,this will trigeer the feeling of V for A.
Basically JJ will be the one who will make them realize they are in love at least to V.

I thot they were dancing at hotel garden??

aur yeh shirt nikaalne vaali kya baat hai??

Himani
state of emergency for our state too
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arpita...your right abt JJ...again his plan will back fire..thanks JJ for all your help

Originally posted by: md410

Mel, Himani
how funny is it??? ki VeSha is not even in love. minni khattu taking picture of drunken VeSha, DD yelling at A seeing this ki she is like her sis trying to phasaoo Veer for money.
Basically JJ will be the one who will make them realize they are in love at least to V.

Himani

md410 thumbnail
What I do not get is how come minnie is so dumbo.
what on earth she thinks ki V will not come to know some one spike their drink. particularly when she was the one who served them juice. he sure will question her
MELINDAM thumbnail
o in the tonight's promo...Veer is unbuttoning his shirt and then Ayesh pushes him into the pool...nice!!!!!!

Mel, Himani

Himani

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita, exactly jiju as usual jumping his guns😕 😕 the only benefit of this drama will be for veesha...as finally tubelight veer will realize his love...and then chase after ayesha....
veer was unbuttoning his shirt in the precap☺️ ☺️
Accha hai, jitna DD will try to keep ayesha away from veer...utna veer will go behind her and go against kameeni...good work jiju..
MELINDAM thumbnail
actually arpita and she threw away the bottle in the room...Pammi or Sheeder will find out who spike their drink.

what on earth she thinks ki V will not come to know some one spike their drink. particularly when she was the one who served them juice. he sure will question her

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Minnie not only dumbo but has no loyalty towards her boss...seriously who is her boss...veer or avinash? silly woman, no scruples at all....and when veer will find out and try to fire her...it will be ayesha who will save her skin too
MELINDAM thumbnail
you know what's funny is that Veer played being drunk well...maybe he's had some experience 😉
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Minnie not only dumbo but has no loyalty towards her boss...seriously who is her boss...veer or avinash? silly woman, no scruples at all....and when veer will find out and try to fire her...it will be ayesha who will save her skin too

Agree.
I guess she thinks it is DD who is boss. jijju kinda cunningly told her na ki she is not doing what DD asked her
she knows what she is doing is wrong, but she is more worried about her promotion.
job hi nahi hoga toh kaahe ka promotion??

and my video did not have full precap. so I did not see pool ka dhakka😳
MELINDAM thumbnail
oooo I wish she wouldnt save her....she should get fired and let Pammi take her place!!!

Originally posted by: ht312