Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Rosh, comp ko kya ho gaya๐Ÿ˜† maine bhi recently change karaya hain apne PC ko, aise hi nakhre karta tha pehle๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I also can't get that song out of my head๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ watching the precap again and again๐Ÿ˜ณ
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
himani...its every seven years for us. this summer...i am gng soooo enjoy it and am not gng to complain as to how hot it is :)
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Arpita..Acha hua...Weekends me mei bolti hoon ki tujhe kya karna hai..Get all the old videos of VeeSha...and siggie bana de..So that I can be using them!๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

are mujhe siggie banaana kaha aata hai
kaise banaate hai??

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
yaar yeh net bhi tang kar raha hai hope ki snow ke kaaran net ka bhanta nahi hota varna main to gayi. baahar snow ooper se net bhi nahi ghar main
MELINDAM thumbnail
i cant stop watch the promos...veer throw the ice cream...yaaro soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
cute....
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Here is my take for next week:

We get loads of VerSha moment. Minnie and Kathwani will fellow them and take picture and later will disclose them to JJ and DD. JJ will further plant more ideas to DD and she will confront Veer about settling down and that she has pick out a girl (someone like Natasha Saneer).
Veer will be furious at the whole situation and will try to find out who spiked the drink. With all of this..he will become more attracted to Ayesha and her simpicity.
I would to see VerNiSha moments. And also want to see Nihal tell Veer about his tutor.
What's your take??

Mel, agree I think that's what jiju meant by collecting dynamite...he will ask minwani to spy on veesha and collect evidence of their closeness and expose in front of DD....DD will go berserk and fire ayesha out of the house...only thing veer won't let it happen...then DD will bring natasha sareen types female...but that will backfire again...because veer will be in love with ayesha...I think here he will not listen to his mother and will go against her
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Himu,

3 baar restart karna pada!
Hey..Been wondering ki kya yeh ho sakta hai! After the precap, it looked like Ayeesha did push him into the swimming pool..So Veer might be out of Nasha and Ayeesha in nasha..Veer lifting Ayeesha and going home..May be via some secret door so that no one sees her in that state..!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

are mujhe siggie banaana kaha aata hai
kaise banaate hai??

Mujhe bhi nahi pata๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ Bas itna pata hai ki photoshop se bante hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Tere liye..I will doondofy on the net! Hey may be you can check it out Siggie and Avi forum..You will get the help there!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anything for Veer..So I know all of are going VeeShaholic or VeeShalicious!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
MELINDAM thumbnail
Rosh...secret room๐Ÿ˜ณ..naughty thoughts!!!

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Himu,

3 baar restart karna pada!
Hey..Been wondering ki kya yeh ho sakta hai! After the precap, it looked like Ayeesha did push him into the swimming pool..So Veer might be out of Nasha and Ayeesha in nasha..Veer lifting Ayeesha and going home..May be via some secret door so that no one sees her in that state..!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

reepicheep thumbnail
Rosh, idea accha hai...but I want both of them to be in nasha only, and fall asleep๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
In this way both of them will be implicated later..and not just ayesha