Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Mel, God we have to have minnie and khatwani ruining the moment🤢 🤢 Its quite likely that they will take pics of them...jobless idiots that they are😡 😡

Right, mel...veer is getting dreamier and dreamier everyday😳 😳 do you think we'll have a valentine's episode?

Word Count: 0

MELINDAM thumbnail
Himani, i think we will have some form of V-day scence with both of them involved because of Nihal.
I so want Veer to fire horse face!!!!
Dreamier.......I need a moment😳😳😳

Mel, God we have to have minnie and khatwani ruining the moment🤢 🤢 Its quite likely that they will take pics of them...jobless idiots that they are😡 😡

Right, mel...veer is getting dreamier and dreamier everyday😳 😳 do you think we'll have a valentine's episode?

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mel, is the snow really bad.....had a call from my bro yesterday he said everything's shutdown...no school, no work...

It's actually turning worst now. snow-wind-thunder all together. too much snow falling, can't see out anything other than snow.
I was just telling my bhaabhi ki kuch thik nahi chal raha I'm house arrest,when she asked how am I
why this storm needs to be start friday😡.

md410 thumbnail
[QUOTE=MELINDAM the snow is pretty bad...everything is bad and shut down
Be ready for new one on Wednesday, even before this one melts
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel, do you think nihal and bunty will become friends...I mean nihal converting bunty because of his goodness...his attempt doesn't seem to be working now...but probably after some time they can become good friends...it would be so nice to see them working together to get rid of that stupid teacher
MELINDAM thumbnail
Here is my take for next week:
We get loads of VerSha moment. Minnie and Kathwani will fellow them and take picture and later will disclose them to JJ and DD. JJ will further plant more ideas to DD and she will confront Veer about settling down and that she has pick out a girl (someone like Natasha Saneer).
Veer will be furious at the whole situation and will try to find out who spiked the drink. With all of this..he will become more attracted to Ayesha and her simpicity.
I would to see VerNiSha moments. And also want to see Nihal tell Veer about his tutor.
What's your take??
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Mel, Himani and Arpita 🤗

Sorry yaar...Baar baar the computer was getting hanged!..Soch rahi hoon ki isse jald sooli pe chada doon..Bahut shauk hai!😲🤣
Mel...☺️ Me too going VeeShaholic!❤️
Mujhe kyun gaana yaad aa raha hai? Unke nashe me..😍
Arpita..Acha hua...Weekends me mei bolti hoon ki tujhe kya karna hai..Get all the old videos of VeeSha...and siggie bana de..So that I can be using them!😈😳😳
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita🤗 Thank God you are here😃 😃 was missing you...wondering what happened...

Yeah my brother called yesterday to say state wide emergency has been declared because of the snow...and they are all under house arrest...he sent me some pics...my God how do you people live in so much snow😲
MELINDAM thumbnail
Arpitaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!! The whole week is ruined!!!!!
Himani....at some point Bunty has to give up his hatred towards Nihal. Maybe a bunch of kids will pick on Nihal and Bunty may just stand up for him.
md410 thumbnail
Hi Himani, rosh, mel🤗🤗
I was talking to India, my father first then my cousin's wife, so got late.
where would I go in this monster storm.