Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arpita, fantastic update...but please yaar no more sorries....I want my chulbuli Arpita back.........

Hi Mel and Rosh🤗 🤗 Rosh, ab tum yeh sorry bolna band karo.......

Mel, is the snow really bad.....had a call from my bro yesterday he said everything's shutdown...no school, no work...

Yesterday's epi was just a trailer abhi asli picture toh will come on monday...aargh why do we have to wait till monday?
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hiiiiiii himaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...i was wondering when u and the gang were gng to come online. the snow is pretty bad...everything is bad and shut down
reepicheep thumbnail
OMG Mel, that bad eh? well make the most of your weekend...by catching up on veesha moments😉 by the way how come it always snows on the weekend only? pretty upseeting right...the whole weekend gets ruined
MELINDAM thumbnail
whole weekend and all of next week cuz there is another strom on the way on Tue...arrrghhhhhh!!!!!! I hate this!!!!!!!!
were is everyone???/
MELINDAM thumbnail
am watching the show now....dammmm Minnie..how tasteless is her attitude and all for a promotion. But she did the dumdest thing...by throwing the evidence in the party hall. I hope Veer finds out what actually happens when they are sober
reepicheep thumbnail
Poor Mel, real rotten weather..yeah where is everyone?
Where's Arpita, missing her😭

And Rosh came and now gayab

Mel, just waiting for the dance....doesn't veer look absolutely stunning😍 😍 good thing he was not dancing with his coat on.......
wonder what will happen after the song ends....will they end up in the hotel or somewhere else😉
reepicheep thumbnail
Minnie is🤢 🤢 I mean , veer is her boss, and she has no loyalty towards him at all😲 😲 she had no scruples at all....
but the one good thing that i see here is , both ayesha and veer will be in trouble so veer has to find a way out of the mess that will be created later.....and I think jiju from now on will target both veer and ayesha
MELINDAM thumbnail
me tooo, missing all of them
God Himani....he is sooooooooooooo dreamy girl!!!!!! Wish we all have a Veer in our lives😉
lol..thank goodness for him not having his jacket on...i like the part were he is unbuttoning his shirt..hehehehehe.
yah they will end in the lawn or a private garden...i hope. but am afraid that either JJ or Minnie will take picture of them and post them places. which embaress both of them and then our angry young man will come out and tries to find out who spiked there drinks. if this happens then ayesha may distance herself from Veer...but Veer will be after her!!!!

Originally posted by: ht312

Poor Mel, real rotten weather..yeah where is everyone?
Where's Arpita, missing her😭

And Rosh came and now gayab

Mel, just waiting for the dance....doesn't veer look absolutely stunning😍 😍 good thing he was not dancing with his coat on.......
wonder what will happen after the song ends....will they end up in the hotel or somewhere else😉

Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Yup...JJ will target them now cuz all his plans have not worked thus far.
Horse face(Minnie) and Donkey face(Katwani) need to get together....so that she can be less bitter😉.

Originally posted by: ht312

Minnie is🤢 🤢 I mean , veer is her boss, and she has no loyalty towards him at all😲 😲 she had no scruples at all....
but the one good thing that i see here is , both ayesha and veer will be in trouble so veer has to find a way out of the mess that will be created later.....and I think jiju from now on will target both veer and ayesha

reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, God we have to have minnie and khatwani ruining the moment🤢 🤢 Its quite likely that they will take pics of them...jobless idiots that they are😡 😡

Right, mel...veer is getting dreamier and dreamier everyday😳 😳 do you think we'll have a valentine's episode?